Credit cards and catalogues

Credit cards and catalogues

Postby Coffinman » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:48 am

I'm trying to get rid of some debt for a family member now on benefits.
2 credit cards and 2 catalogues.
I did offer them proportional payments but they are all applying default charges every month.
I was going to apply for a "Debt relief order" but Experian still haven't produced the requested credit report I need, first they wanted a signature and now a date of birth, 3 weeks after the request!
So I guess I'm sending notices.
I notice you guys don't try to quqsh debts for goods but as these companies have refused proportional payment and are charging default sums then I feel they are acting in bad faith and that pisses me.

We owe:
Barclaycard.
RBS.
Grattan.
Studio cards.

I am still toying with what to send.

I compiled one that has maybe more in it than necessary, the idea being that it would look very bad for the creditor if it was ever read out in court, I'd like to know what you guys think:

NOTICE OF THE ORDER OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

NAMED PERSON (CLIENT):- XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
XX XXXXXX Avenue., XXXX, Manchester XXX XXX

PLAINTIFF: - Studio Cards

Ref:XXXXXX
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

Dear sirs,

Pleas read the following carefully, it is a NOTICE, it means what it says.

In so much as you have brought CHARGE and I have CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED you are here by SERVED NOTICE. This notice will EXPIRE in TEN (10) days. Upon EXPIRY you are SUBJECT to the following CONDITIONS.
THIS NOTICE IS PRESENTED WITH PEACE AND GOOD WILL. [IN ORDER] TO PREVENT DISHONOUR. FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PARTIES.

ALL CONTRACTS are conditionally ACCEPTED by NAMED CLIENT. I [The Order of Conditional Acceptance] am FULLY WILLING TO PAY. It is with the AUTHORITY of this DOCUMENT ‘ THE ORDER OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE’ I ACCEPT.

It APPLIES to ALL CONTRACTS in COMMERCE related to the ‘PERSON’

1. Whereas I wrote and told you about my difficulty paying my creditors, and
2. Whereas I provided you with a financial statement detailing my income and expenditure, and
3. Whereas it is my understanding that Good faith is an abstract and comprehensive term that encompasses a sincere belief or motive without any malice or the desire to defraud others
4. Whereas I sent you an offer in good faith of proportional payment along with the other creditors calculated using the total of my residual income after my necessary living expenses have been met, and
5. Whereas I provided you with a copy of the accounting for that offer, and
6. Whereas it us my understanding that I cannot be lawfully expected to pay more than was outlined in that offer, and
7. Whereas you replied with a letter dated 5th October 2010 with a refusal of my offer, and
8. Whereas in that letter dated 5th October 2010 you did demand a payment of £10 per month, and
9. Whereas a payment to you of £10 per month would be disproportionate, and
10. Whereas it us my understanding that for me to make disproportionate payments now would be unlawful, and
11. Whereas that demand you made for unlawful disproportionate payment was not in good faith, and
12. Whereas in that letter dated 5th October 2010 you did state that if I did not make such unlawful disproportionate payment to you that you would in that case apply default charges to the account, and
13. Whereas the threat you made to apply default charges to my account after I had made an offer in good faith was not in good faith, and
14. Whereas I am unwilling to negotiate via telephone calls that do not provide a clear record of what has been said, and
15. Whereas I have made the payments outlined in my offer to you, on time, and
16. Whereas you have applied default charges to my account, and
17. Whereas it us my understanding that the application of default charges to my account now are not in good faith, and
18. Whereas you have sent me a notice dated 4th November 2010 informing me that the account is in arrears, and
19. Whereas I would be happy to pay any financial obligation that I lawfully owe,

PLEASE PRODUCE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS, TO AVOID FURTHER CLAIMS, OF Incompetence, Bad Faith, Willful Neglect, Harassment or As I indicate administrative ERROR.

With the greatest RESPECT and GOODWILL.

Please ensure all documents signed and verified by a Human being prepared to stand up in court and swear an oath. Such is the intent of the order.

1. Validation of the debt - VERIFIED accounts, please show of the LEDGER and ACCOUNT for the loss.
2. Verification of their claim against me- a SWORN AFFIDAVIT or a VERIFIED INVOICE signed by the PLAINTIFF.
3. A valid, bilateral, agreement – a VERIFIED SIGNED CONTRACT, SIGNED by BOTH PARTIES.
Upon the receipt of the ABOVE you will receive PAYMENT. [FROM THE ORDER] THIS IS NOT A PROMISE to PAY it is NOTICE.

Should this NOTICE EXPIRE YOU WILL BE MADE LIABLE and AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING.

1. There was no CONTRACT IT APPEARED as a RESULT of ADMINISTRATIVE ERROR. And will be marked as PAID
2. YOU will COMPENSATE the NAMED PERSON to the SUM of the ‘supposed’ CONTRACT
3. YOU will COMPENSATE THE BEARER OF THE ORDER, for COSTS
4. YOU will CEASE to PERSUE this MATTER.
5. ANY NEGATIVE MARKS ARE REMOVED FROM THE PERSON, Who is WILLING to PAY

Xxxxxxxxxx: of the Xxxxx family.
Without Prejudice, i.e. all natural inalienable rights reserved.

Please address all future correspondence in this matter to a direct, Human self, namely Xxxxxxxx: of the Xxxxx family, as commonly called.
Coffinman

Re: Credit cards and catalogues

Postby Veronica » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 pm

See my e-mail to you ... V xxx
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Credit cards