They made me do it !!

Re: They made me do it !!

Postby huntingross » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 pm

They've decided to handle my complaint (there I go again) and press penalties against me....deary me.

Redacted 2009-10-12 BoS Page 1 of 2.jpg

Redacted 2009-10-12 BoS Page 2 of 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 am

Awesome response Mark - great job.

I have recently sent a couple of very similar documents myself - one to a debt collector that forgot that they had received my terms and which incurred the issuance of a bill that is now overdue, and so has attracted a similar severe penalty.
Given that they will also ignore this bill, I have warned them that I will liquidate them without further warning if the bill remains unpaid, and I fully intend to do so! They are going to get quite a shock!

Best of luck with this and I look forward to seeing how it pans out.
:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby huntingross » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:01 am

Good work B....they won't be expecting these consequences from their "business as usual" approach....

If there is another french blockade of UK lamb.....shall we suspect its down to you....ha.

keep up the good work
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Redacted 2009-11-02 BoS Letter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Bank of Scotland PLC
Retail Bank Collections,
PO Box 718,
Leeds,
LS1 9GB

5th November 2009.

For the attention of Ellie Bliss

Re Account Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Dear Ellie

I’m in receipt of your letter dated 27th October 2009, received 2nd November 2009.

It appears you and your colleagues either ignore my Notices or treat them as “Letters”. I had explained their status in my Notice and Final Demand dated the 12th October 2009 please do me the courtesy of reading them carefully.

For clarity, when the Bank writes : “Where we give you notice…….you will be taken to have accepted the change unless you notify us in writing that you do not agree…..as soon as possible and in any event before the end of the…..period”.

I read : “Notice……Tacit Agreement…..Estoppel”

These are all lawful aspects of due process under the English legal system, your legal department are therefore mistaken however I am willing to accept I am wrong in this regard upon your furnishing me with proof. If you are suggesting that my process is defective then you are equally questioning your Banks process as they are one and the same.

Accordingly the Bank et al were placed under an obligation to respond to my Notices point by point, where silence is taken to be acceptance.

Moving on to obligations you state that “We are under no obligation to provide you with either the information or the documentation asked for in your “Letter of Request”. Which of course was clearly titled : “NOTICE OF AGREEMENT AND REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION”. You go on to suggest I am obtaining legal information from a third party or internet website which is incorrect and state that “If followed, it is entirely possible that this will cause you to breach the terms of your agreement”. Which of course you claim you’re not obliged to provide to me.

However I note from Becki Appleyard’s letter dated 7th September 2009, that “an agreement has been ordered from our archive department”. Considering all responses from the Bank of Scotland are taken to be under penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability I’m left wondering which statement is true and which is a lie and can only conclude that:

If you are under no obligation to provide anything, how can you prove I owe anything, and if you can’t prove it to me, how can you prove it to anyone else.

Therefore as stated in my Notice of Estoppel dated 13th August 2009 the debt either didn’t exist or has been settled and closed with my own tax money under the massive Government bank bail out.

Also despite being a Scottish registered company I note that the applied law of the “information or documentation” that you claim you are not “obliged” to send to me is English, which is why I used the terminology in preference to Personal Bar.

You also make a spurious reference to the Bills of Exchange Act 1882 and procedure. If this is in regard to your infringement of my copyright trademark and every other infringement by the Banks notices and multiple phone calls since I placed the Bank and agents on Notice not to, then you are mistaken. The simple fact is I have issued my User Agreement with simple instructions on how I should be addressed, for every breach of that requirement there is a penalty for infringement. I should be addressed exactly as per the head of this Notice.

Although by your tacit agreement to the terms of my duly issued Notices and the irrevocable Estoppel secured by your acquiescence your further pursuit of this matter can only be seen as coercion or fraud by the Bank and agents. Therefore I hereby serve

NOTICE of DISHONOUR and OPPORTUNITY to CURE

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent
Time sensitive document, estoppels conditions will apply upon default.

Following your company's dishonour of the following

NOTICE OF AGREEMENT AND REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION dated 30th July 2009 and
NOTICE OF FAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 13th August 2009 and
NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 27th August 2009 and
NOTICE OF FINAL DEMAND dated 12th October 2009

And failure to provide the reasonably requested information 1 to 7 below. I grant you a further opportunity to remedy this fault in good faith, any response must be received in writing under the penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability within TEN (10) days from the date of this Notice. Please issue the following documentation without further delay to the mailing location at the head of this Notice:

1. The Agreement with Full Disclosure.
2. Equal Considerations offered by both Parties.
3. Lawful Terms and Conditions, to which both Parties agree.
4. The 'wet' signatures of both parties in the agreement.
5. Validation of the debt (true copies of the actual accounting).
6. Verification of your claim against me.
7. That the Banks did not receive a massive Government bailout package of measures aimed at rescuing the failing banking system.

Failure to deliver these reasonably requested items will comprise the tacit procuration of BANK OF SCOTLANDS’ agreement that it is unable to verify and validate the alleged agreement and in so doing your company may be in breach of the Fraud Act 2006 which clearly states:

2 Fraud by false representation

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he –
(a) dishonestly makes false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation –
(i) to make gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2) A representation is false if –
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(4) A representation may be express or implied.

(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).

In the event that this notice is dishonoured and it is established by the facts of the matter that BANK OF SCOTLAND have committed fraud, please be advised that MARK JENNINGS will begin administrative proceedings to recover THREE TIMES (3x) the value of your company's invalid claim plus the principal.

Without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

Autograph: Mark: Jennings™ of © MARK JENNINGS.

All Rights Reserved - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit Seal
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Excellent stuff, good strong and firm response there and clearly states your position on the matter, I like the section about how they expect you to reply but don't think they have to
kevin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Mark, you just get better and better at this. You'll be the first common law advocate, I see - and I mean it as a compliment, m8. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Bloody excellent responses, Mark - spot on. Doffs hat to Rumpole :clap:

Keep it up, I for one am rivetted.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 am

Like I have said in the past, you scare me.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks guys....this is moving in towards a commercial lien
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Ah! (smacks lips in anticipation) ahem, I mean...if you really must Mark. :rotfl:

Sort em, dude. :wink:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards