They made me do it !!

Re: They made me do it !!

Postby Initiate » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 pm

thanks for the great info. Gonna chew through it for a while.

Have you ever collected on an infringement of your copyright? What kind of procedure would be required, if you know?
Initiate

Postby elemental mechanic » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm

huntingross wrote:It was her dithering to figure a way that I could communicate with her and KNOW it was her....of course everytime she thought of something there ensued the mental anguish behind the mouth saying something else....

She hadn't seen her actions as harassment until it was pointed out, she ran for the cover of data protection, which she had been very careful not to breach.

I was going to post the audio here but it doesn't upload, its 9 minutes long, I'll see if I can get it on here somehow, it may help someone in passing. (most likely not)

h, i'm glad she squirmed, (i'm in a bad mood, male periods) it is a shame you couldn't upload the file though. i was trying to do the same on another post, not to worry.

thanks for sharing

peace is :grr: i mean :love: dam it :giggle:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby huntingross » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

EM
Ok, I had to load this onto my website to link to it....its not text book stuff, but it may help.

I am however, really pleased with the recording kit that i bought, it is so easy to use.

Bank of Scotland Audio

Initiate
I haven't materialised an infringement into my hand or bank account as yet....however, I am close to issuing either a Stat Demand or Commercial Lien on a few....

Depending whether I wish to try and bankrupt them or not.....The DVLA...well, I probably will Lien them and use it as security and write Bonds againt them. HM Treasury have just infringed so I need to inform them and go through the process.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Initiate » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

I probably will Lien them and use it as security and write Bonds againt them

Could you expand on this a bit? How would one go about making a Commercial Lien? And how does one create bonds against that interest once created?

Thanks again! There is so much to learn and understand in all of this...
Initiate

Postby huntingross » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Hi initiate

I'm still close to the bottom of this learning curve....but it goes something like this.

The debtor to me is a promise to pay or at the very least a source of money which I have security over.

But as the money isn't in my account I can't directly spend it, but I can write a Bond against the security...for example an insurance policy backed by a Bond...in the case of the DVLA it would be an ironic use of it.

FMOTL Michael has alot of knowledge on this stuff and has written templates for just about every commercial eventuality, check his stuff out.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby elemental mechanic » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 pm

huntingross wrote:EM
Ok, I had to load this onto my website to link to it....its not text book stuff, but it may help.

I am however, really pleased with the recording kit that i bought, it is so easy to use.

Bank of Scotland Audio

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and i'm still in stitches rolling around................. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
bloody fantastic h, i loved the way you told her she was breaking the law. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
she ran into a wall when she said she was not, then you put her straight. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'm sorry for all the laughing but i'm creasing my sides here, you bailed her out when you said you entitled to get her name. she says she will giv you hr name then quickly moves on ...... :rotfl: :rotfl:. she got off lightly and you demonstrated honour, firm yet fair, i commend you h.

Peace is :love: & a lot of :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby huntingross » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm

This is the letter sent to the Bank today, things have been a little out of the bag the last few days....

The recent letters and notices from them are still to the wrong address....duh....I'm supposed to believe they never got the last two notices from me...yeah right.

Redacted 2009-08-27 Bank of Scotland Page 1.jpg

Redacted 2009-08-27 Bank of Scotland Page 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 pm

bump
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby bustthematrix » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Mark

How's it going? It's been a while since your last post.

Trying to eavesdrop on that audio of yours. Maybe we should let it find it's way to youtube or something....or is that too mischievious?
bustthematrix

Postby huntingross » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:28 pm

The bank has sent 2 letters which both took a week to arrive (lightning DOES strike twice)....One to confirm my change of address and one to confirm my complaint (did I complain ?) and that they will be sending my agreement from 'their archive' just as soon as possible.

Both letter infringed my copyright, I'm working up the enthusiasm to reply.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards