The A4V of Robin Hoody: A Bankster in Dishonour

Re: The A4V of Robin Hoody: A Bankster in Dishonour

Postby huntingross » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 pm

It's a get out clause....the contract (offer) is void "where prohibited by law"
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Arten » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:57 am

huntingross wrote:It's a get out clause....the contract (offer) is void "where prohibited by law"

Whose law? Common Law or Admiralty/Commercial Law?
Arten

Postby huntingross » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Which ever law you are calling upon....in this case Commercial.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Hello Michael

Any new news on this matter?
bustthematrix

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm

bustthematrix wrote:Hello Michael

Any new news on this matter?

Hello BTM,

Legal proceedings are about to be issued against the Robin Hoodies in support of the Commercial Lien, which fully matures into an account receivable early next month.

Namaste
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Inspirational! :clap:

Power to you sir! :cheer:
bustthematrix

Postby kenlionheart » Sat May 15, 2010 4:07 pm

What are the news Michael?

Great thread :sun:
kenlionheart

Postby strawmansarah » Sat May 15, 2010 5:12 pm

This is awesome - and fascinating, Michael.

May I ask... did you become 'bonded' via UCC in order to gain your own 'standing' to be able to enforce this lien in their courts, and if you did, would you be kind enough to tell us how you did it?

I have the securities agreements etc between STRAWMAN and myself, but not the financial bond. Yet...
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby chomerly » Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Wow, Simply......just wow.

I must have spent 3 hours reading this last night.
You are an absolute inspiration mike.

I was hoping that i could maybe use this type of process to discharge a credit card debt for my other half who has paid way more than the value of the debt the card afforded her originally but, unknown to her at the time, the repayments she was paying kept the level of the debt the same and the interest kept mounting up.
It was made worse for her when she lost one of her jobs and couldn't keep up with the payments and she was getting into all manner of trouble over it. When we started seeing each other i helped out and managed to work the debt down but it's still around the £2,500 mark.
The bailiffs have tried their luck and one underhanded bastard claimed he was from some energy company reading meters and then when i showed him the meter he walked straight into the living room and started tacking notes of the belongings in the house.
When i asked what he was doing he showed his I.D. badge and said that he was from some bailiff company (can't remember the name) and that he was here to catalogue goods in the house to repay the debt of the credit card.
I politely told him that he only gained entry into the home by deception and that he should leave before i take him out and call the police for aggravated burglary and that i was able to subdue him with reasonable force.

It was kid of funny because when he looked at me i saw his glance to the cabinet with all my Jiu-Jitsu and Karate medals and grade certificates.
Sufficed to say that he left sharpish but before he stepped off the property he said that he had the legal power to break into the house now he had already been in it.
luckily we've moved since then so that some 'rule' doesn't apply.

Could this same process also be used for other things like fighting TV Licensing?
I ask because they always send unwanted letters to the home and they progressively get worse and worse in their nature of threats.

I've already written a letter of complaint which i have a copy of with the receipt of recorded delivery attached to it.

Maybe we could discuss this in PM so as to protect the process until something happens from it?

Look forward to your reply and also the next stage of this amazing thread.
chomerly

Postby rebroad » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Fantastic read. Very impressive indeed. Thank you Michael!

I have a few questions, which I've not noticed asked or answered in this thread. Apologies if they're already answered elsewhere.

The questions are....

* What is "duly presented"? What if the person has left the address (whether last known or not) to which the correspondance is sent?
* Why blue ink?
* Why are the bank and debt collections people dishonoring by not responding? Cannot they do cause without dishonour?
* Does the consumer credit Act 1974 apply to penalty charge notices or just bank loans?
* Why copyright symbol after your name?
* Why TM symbol after capitalised name?
* When use small name, when use capitalised name?
* Why claim 3 times in damages? Why not 2 or 4?
* When debt is legally discharged due to a party refusing to accept payment, what forms of payment apply here?
* Why red thumbprints? Why right hand?
* Where does the phrase "freeman-on-the-land" come from? Does anything need to be done to become a freeman?

Thank you for any answers you can give or point me in the direction of.

Blessings,
Ed
rebroad

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards