loans

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: loans

Postby MrFreeV » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:49 pm

kevin wrote:
MrFreeV wrote:
"I have been unable to find a record of reciept of any previous correspondence from you requesting action be suspended and i can find no evidence to show the debt and arrears are not owed by you"
:
J

he may not have proof the debt and arrears are not owed by you, but do they have proof that they are owed by you?

exactly! i believe i've finished my 3rd notice (to compel) now and have detailed such questions within that notice :grin:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby buddha1 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey there have you had any joy with your prediciment did you manage to sell your debt, i had a look at the link and then emailed them however i have never heard back from them any insight would be much appreciated
cheers
buddha1

Postby MrFreeV » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 pm

well i'm about to send a notice of estoppel to them. i gave till 8th for the to provide the paperwork. i've told them i will only accept contact via mail and they still are ringing me. i would report them but that is just a waste of time imho. i'm letting them know where i stand and that i am a free human being. and this whole system of profit driven cack has been going on for 100years (or more) i've had enough. enough of the suffering, now is the time we need to band together in our localities and take some action, mass refusal, start to generate some sort of self sustaining communities etc. on the flipside no one seems to be doing anythiing? and now i'm just ranting...
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby Karl:J » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:28 am

MrFreeV wrote:well i'm about to send a notice of estoppel to them. i gave till 8th for the to provide the paperwork. i've told them i will only accept contact via mail and they still are ringing me. i would report them but that is just a waste of time imho. i'm letting them know where i stand and that i am a free human being. and this whole system of profit driven cack has been going on for 100years (or more) i've had enough. enough of the suffering, now is the time we need to band together in our localities and take some action, mass refusal, start to generate some sort of self sustaining communities etc. on the flipside no one seems to be doing anythiing? and now i'm just ranting...

Take heart, People are doing something and more and more are being added to the list, because of this the PTB and Banks will fight back hard
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby tesla » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

How to get out of Debt (the simple DIY Method)

Whenever you receive a demand for payment from a Bank, Building Society, or Loan Company, all you need to do is to respond correctly, the drift of which is to request them to provide three things:

1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting), and

2. Verification of their claim against you (a sworn affidavit or even just a signed invoice - signed is important!), and

3. A copy of the contract binding both parties.

Write to say you would be happy to pay any financial obligation you might lawfully (important word!) owe as soon as these three documents are received.

They can't validate the debt because they never sustained a loss.

They can't verify any claim against you - as a flesh and blood human being with a living soul - they will be attempting to talk to your legal fiction NAME.

They can't produce a copy of the contract because a lawfully binding one doesn't exist.

What exists is an unenforceable unilateral contract.

What they refer to as 'your contract with us' is not a valid, bilateral, agreement - since the four requirements of a lawful, binding contract were not met on the Credit Card (or whatever) 'application', namely:

1. Full Disclosure (we are not told that we are actually creating the credit with our signature), and

2. Equal Consideration. They bring nothing to the table, hence they have nothing to lose. ("Consideration" means 'something of value', e.g. money, or an item of value - something they are trading for your signature/promise - something they have to lose), and

3. Lawful Terms and Conditions (they are based upon fraud), and

4. Signatures of BOTH Parties/Meeting of the Minds (Corporations can't sign because they have no Right, or Mind, to contract, because they are soulless legal fictions)

Credit Cards and Loans are win/win for them, and lose/lose for everyone else - it is the slickest con game on the planet. But you have to know, and realise all this. If you don't they will steamroller you. They will try every trick in the book, because it is their life-blood.
Stick to your guns.

ENSURE THAT EVERY LETTER YOU SEND CLEARLY STATES "Without Prejudice", which means that you reserve all Rights in law, and yield to no contract unless it is lawful by virtue meeting the four conditions above.
Conditions (1) and (2) can never be met. Simply because they never have any money to lend in the first place.

Banks are not allowed, by law, to lend any Depositor's money. Loan Companies do not have any Deposits anyway. Therefore they can only ever lend what you gave to them in the first place, based on your signature on the Loan Application.

THEY LEND BACK TO YOU - WHAT YOU GAVE TO THEM - VIA YOUR SIGNATURE/PROMISE!

They will get the message, because they know they are operating fraudulently.

If you do (somehow) end up in court

You will be asked your name, or whether you name is <whatever> … e.g. Veronica Chapman. The correct reply is "If I tell you my name, will I have a contract with you?" If the answer is "No", then you say "I'm a flesh and blood human being, with a living soul, and commonly called Veronica" (Obviously substitute your own Given Name - or use mine which would constitute a fraud … your choice). If they continue to use your legal fiction NAME (e.g. 'Ms. Chapman'), do your best to ignore it, until they make it clear they are addressing you, and then repeat "I'm sorry, were you addressing me? I'm commonly called <whatever>".

If the answer is "Yes" then you can say "Then you need to provide me with FULL DISCLOSURE, some CONSIDERATION, the LAWFUL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, and we would both need to SIGN. Is that not so?".

Either way, you would be seriously looking at "Case Dismissed"!

If they threatened 'Contempt of Court' (a trick they often use), then the response is "Is that CIVIL or CRIMINAL contempt?".

DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN ANSWER. (Do not be sucked into filling in 'empty silence').

If the answer is "Criminal", then the response is "Who makes the CLAIM, what is the CRIME, and who is the INJURED PARTY?". If they say "The COURT makes the CLAIM", the response is "You know that the court is not a human being, and that only human beings, blessed with a living soul, can make a CLAIM!".

If the answer is "Civil", then the response is "Please explain the CONTRACT. Will you provide FULL DISCLOSURE, what is the CONSIDERATION, and will you provide the SIGNATURE of a human being with a living soul?"

There are other things you can say to them that will nullify their pretentious ways, the ones outlined above are just one approach.

(hope this helps :8-): )
tesla

Postby MrFreeV » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 pm

excellent post tesla thank you very much! i sent them an estoppel ages ago, some number keeps ringing my fone from sheffield but i don't answer to numbers i do not know. i'm still waiting for the paperwork which i asked for last year, they have just treated my letters as a 'complaint'. :rotfl:

Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby tesla » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:13 pm

i'd wish you luck but you don't need it :wink:
tesla

Postby Geordieboy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi there

When answering a phone call, if they ask you for your name, reply with 'Who is calling'.......keep that up until they tell you who they are. If they confirm that they are DCA's or Solicitors, state this " I have been advised that 3rd parties have no legal standing in this matter and therefore I will not deal with 3rd parties and so must decline any further communication, Goodbye - "! THEN HANG UP!!!!!

They seem to get the message after a while....I only communicate with letters now, and it stops you from feeling so oppressed and nervous that 'They are coming to get you'. Because they are not.

Good luck and hope this helps
Regards
Geordieboy

Postby MrFreeV » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm

i haven't actually answered the call yet. i don't usually answer to number that aren't in my phonebook unless it's within my local area codes.
I'm gonna have to write a little script and keep in in my wallet or something, cuz when it comes to the crunch i always forget things.
my nerves act as a successful mind wipe, when the stress is gone it all comes back, and then it's too late :psst: weather it be these buggers on the phone, an exam, interview, under ridicule, potential fight. it's starting to annoy me.. but anyway off topic a bit but yeah when they ring this week i'll ask them who they are.

I'm going to take a guess because Abbey have been treating my letters as a complaint. so they sent me all this ombudsman stuff and i think that might be who is trying to contact me...

:yes: :peace:
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby MrFreeV » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 pm

I think i've got a bit lost and confused in the paperwork on this one :S not sure whats going on anymore, just keep getting hassled by this phone number in sheffield, still getting letters telling me about missed payments and still getting charged £30 for unpaid DD fee!
this is such complicated bullshit, time to fake death no? :ouch:

Love Is Free
MrFreeV

PreviousNext

Return to Banking Crime