loans

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: loans

Postby MrFreeV » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:58 am

IamallthatIam wrote:the thing is , knowingly signing a contract is one thing , signing a contract based on load of old bollocks , where deciet , illusion , corruption and lies have been used and full disclosure has not been given is something else.

when you signed you contract there should have been no mischoef , but there was , they didnt tell you that they intended to screw you and screw you hard , they didnt tell you they they had already had the moneyt for said loan , that it would get paid upon completion and that they intended to dupe you out of your hard earned so that they get their money twice

they didnt tell you that they were not going to give you FULL disclodure of the facts in the terms and conditions instead they were going to hide the truth in order to get sticking rich

they didnt tell you they so call money that they were loaninng doesnt exist and in actual fact they dont loan anythign at all, that they just punch in digits on a computer screen

they didn;t tell you that when they created those digits they purposefully ididnt create enough to cover the interest so no matter what happened you would neevr be able to repay it anyway

they didnt tell you that they would sell onthat piece of paper with your signature on , to make 1000's upto 1000's more without your knowledge

they didnt tell you that what they was doing was not only unlawful but illegal as well

so who is the dis-honourable ones ???? mmmmmm I wonder ???

sorry could i get that in writing? :rotfl:
seriously though wasn't there a template along this sort of line? :puzz:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby MrFreeV » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:00 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:I stopped paying my unsecured personal loan through job loss, but the idea is the same. Make sure your main account is with a different bank. Stop paying......they will write to you, use the rebuttals, or write your own notice to them........then it gets to the good bit....dot ehy reply, or stay silent.....

It is a gameat the end of the day - much like poker, m8. I was always crap at poker, but I got the bank - you can too. If in doubt, see other threads doing the same kind of thing - we may not always be around, as you may have seen :hug:

a rebuttal such as this..?..
Rebuttal.pdf
:gasp:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby gepisar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 am

Proof of claim that actions are reasonable?

Thats a bit wishy washy? Reasonable to whom?
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 am

Well, it's not perfect, but what is. Get them off your back for a moment using the old Notice of conditional acceptance and clarification (when they write to you), then on with the process, which is (after three everyone)

1 Notice of conditional acceptance and clarification

2. Notice to compel

3. Opportunity to cure

4. Estoppel

Ta-da!

Any probs - just yell

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby holy vehm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:34 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Well, it's not perfect, but what is. Get them off your back for a moment using the old Notice of conditional acceptance and clarification (when they write to you), then on with the process, which is (after three everyone)

2. Notice to compel

3. Opportunity to cure

4. Estoppel

Ta-da!

Any probs - just yell

Baldy

the basic four principals, they should teach this at school.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby MrFreeV » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Well, it's not perfect, but what is. Get them off your back for a moment using the old Notice of conditional acceptance and clarification (when they write to you), then on with the process, which is (after three everyone)

2. Notice to compel

3. Opportunity to cure

4. Estoppel

Ta-da!

Any probs - just yell

Baldy

right so these notices where are they at? i've tried writing some myself and get get the wording right.
also there don't seem to be that many templates around. so i haven't got 1,2, or 3. I do have 4. but i can't send them that straight away can i... i will be doing more research tonight and hopefully thatll get me some results.
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby boo boo » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:08 pm

MrFreeV wrote:

2. Notice to compel

3. Opportunity to cure

4. Estoppel

Ta-da!

Any probs - just yell

Baldy

right so these notices where are they at? i've tried writing some myself and get get the wording right.
also there don't seem to be that many templates around. so i haven't got 1,2, or 3. I do have 4. but i can't send them that straight away can i... i will be doing more research tonight and hopefully thatll get me some results.

I personally wouldn't enter into this lightly,without fully understanding what you are dealing with,simply sending off a couple of letters here and there isn't a silver bullet to all this,

After all the letters you are sending just go to muppets who have no idea what your talking about,and even their managers have no idea either.

There are ways of walking away from these so called loans but not without a very bumpy ride,(administrative process)

letters from yourself in the private capacity exhausting all your remedies 1st and foremost before finding a notary public to issue a certificate of default and estoppel

Or there is the easiest less hassle way so to speak which is terminate your contract and sell your debt on,
There is no statute that says you cant do this,as this is exactly what the banks do terminate your agreement before selling to a debt collector,
Un fortunately it is not as it is described you actually pay someone to take over your debt but it is perfectly legal to do it even though you get the "Oh you cant do that"
Well all your doing is mirror imaging the banks on this,I KNOW!!!

This way is by far the easiest if you don't fully know what your doing with the process,and by doing it if your concerned about "credit rating" LOL well its not your alleged debt any more so no nasty marks,

Hope this helps a bit
boo boo

Postby gepisar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 pm

@boo boo,

Ive heard of companies out there who buy your debts for a pound. Then somehow turn the debt into commercial profit.

Your post has interesting concepts, do you know the process to sell your own debt? Where do you find buyers?

exhausting all your remedies 1st

Could you quickly go over what these options are?

Cheers,

Best
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby MrFreeV » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 pm

boo boo wrote:I personally wouldn't enter into this lightly,without fully understanding what you are dealing with,simply sending off a couple of letters here and there isn't a silver bullet to all this,

After all the letters you are sending just go to muppets who have no idea what your talking about,and even their managers have no idea either.

There are ways of walking away from these so called loans but not without a very bumpy ride,(administrative process)

letters from yourself in the private capacity exhausting all your remedies 1st and foremost before finding a notary public to issue a certificate of default and estoppel

Or there is the easiest less hassle way so to speak which is terminate your contract and sell your debt on,
There is no statute that says you cant do this,as this is exactly what the banks do terminate your agreement before selling to a debt collector,
Un fortunately it is not as it is described you actually pay someone to take over your debt but it is perfectly legal to do it even though you get the "Oh you cant do that"

This way is by far the easiest if you don't fully know what your doing with the process,and by doing it if your concerned about "credit rating" LOL well its not your alleged debt any more so no nasty marks,

Hope this helps a bit

It's not that i don't understand it at all! It's just i can't word it! it's all up there in my mind, but when i try and get things out of there it's a fight an a half like trying to pull wet mail through your mail flap it comes out torn soggy and hardly understandable!

I'm not really fussed about credit ratings and stuff. Just don't agree with not being told the truth about the whole loan scam. So if i send them a letter requesting them to cancel my contract and delete my data they will then sell the debt to a DCA?
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby boo boo » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:14 pm

MrFreeV wrote:
boo boo wrote:I personally wouldn't enter into this lightly,without fully understanding what you are dealing with,simply sending off a couple of letters here and there isn't a silver bullet to all this,

Hope this helps a bit

It's not that i don't understand it at all! It's just i can't word it! it's all up there in my mind, but when i try and get things out of there it's a fight an a half like trying to pull wet mail through your mail flap it comes out torn soggy and hardly understandable!

I'm not really fussed about credit ratings and stuff. Just don't agree with not being told the truth about the whole loan scam. So if i send them a letter requesting them to cancel my contract and delete my data they will then sell the debt to a DCA?

Well not being able to word it correct could see you in a lot of trouble,even though you know and they know its a scam but thats irrelevant,

1st and foremost learn the process before proceeding

If you cancel your contract they will DEMAND full settlement of remainder

And there are alot of companies claiming this and claiming that,

unenforceability was put in the act to protect the consumers,it was not put in so these companies could take banks to court and get out over prescribed terms, etc. etc. etc.

You will start to see companies collapse now who are claiming that your agreement is this and that,the courts and solicitors are nailing the lids on these claims,

Beat them at there own game,

Either learn the process or sell the fooker,

I don't know of any that buy it for £1 there all the same relying on the desperation of the client who clearly cant afford to repay the alleged debt,

Vultures the lot of em but in a sick way kinda cool that all your doing is mirror imaging what the banks do day in day out,

If you just cancel the agreement and dont pay then its instant dishonour and your basically fooked sorry but thats fact,

Its important that you conditionally accept and request certain info and do affidavit in support of that,

There is somewhere on the opening pages on FMOTL basically telling you how to do this ill try find it and post it up
boo boo

PreviousNext

Return to Banking Crime