loans

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

loans

Postby MrFreeV » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 am

As i missed the personal meet i'm still in the dark and confused as ever.
5 or 6 months ago i took out a loan to get a car (unsecured & personal). now if i remember robert arther: menard saying something about the loan money is created by your signature on the contract, out of your share of the counries GDP.
Or something along these lines?
i know if i carry on i'll be paying back the money that was mine in the first place plus interest... so can i just cancel the direct debit and tell them to go flup themselves? or will i be dishonouring them then?
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Re: loans

Postby MrFreeV » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm

wow... :puke:
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 pm

I stopped paying my unsecured personal loan through job loss, but the idea is the same. Make sure your main account is with a different bank. Stop paying......they will write to you, use the rebuttals, or write your own notice to them........then it gets to the good bit....dot ehy reply, or stay silent.....

It is a gameat the end of the day - much like poker, m8. I was always crap at poker, but I got the bank - you can too. If in doubt, see other threads doing the same kind of thing - we may not always be around, as you may have seen :hug:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby MrFreeV » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 pm

but i knowingly signed the contract... creating the money with my signature. which they then lend to me at an extortionate rate! if i then say i'm not going to pay that isn't that dis-honourable? or am i just tripping? :gasp:
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:57 pm

the thing is , knowingly signing a contract is one thing , signing a contract based on load of old bollocks , where deciet , illusion , corruption and lies have been used and full disclosure has not been given is something else.

when you signed you contract there should have been no mischoef , but there was , they didnt tell you that they intended to screw you and screw you hard , they didnt tell you they they had already had the moneyt for said loan , that it would get paid upon completion and that they intended to dupe you out of your hard earned so that they get their money twice

they didnt tell you that they were not going to give you FULL disclodure of the facts in the terms and conditions instead they were going to hide the truth in order to get sticking rich

they didnt tell you they so call money that they were loaninng doesnt exist and in actual fact they dont loan anythign at all, that they just punch in digits on a computer screen

they didn;t tell you that when they created those digits they purposefully ididnt create enough to cover the interest so no matter what happened you would neevr be able to repay it anyway

they didnt tell you that they would sell onthat piece of paper with your signature on , to make 1000's upto 1000's more without your knowledge

they didnt tell you that what they was doing was not only unlawful but illegal as well

so who is the dis-honourable ones ???? mmmmmm I wonder ???
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby MrFreeV » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

ah yes i see! so cancelling the direct debit i should do yes!! at £174 of my hard earned ca$h monies every month it would help me out a great deal! :grin:

thanks for helping me out here btw :hug:
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 pm

yes i would if it was me , cancel the direct debit , remember you are going to get all the letters and threats , they are SUPPOSED TO SCARE YOU.

just , if you can , if you have a scanner , post them up there will always be someone here to point you in the right direction as to what template to use and what the next step shall be

remember you are not on your own , if you need help just ask
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby MrFreeV » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 pm

thank you i will start working on it next week so expect a barrage of flustered posts as the letters come lol :grin: :hug:
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm

lol we'll be here :grin:

x x x

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby MrFreeV » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

just a quick update..

rang up and cancelled the direct debit tonight. so i'll be expecting a letter soon enough :yawn:
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Next

Return to Banking Crime