HEBEPHILIA

Re: HEBEPHILIA

Postby frogmanbrabs » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 pm

It doesn't take away the sexual assault element though does it?
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby musashi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 pm

frogmanbrabs wrote:It doesn't take away the sexual assault element though does it?

No, it does not and can not, but that is what they want - to invert it all so there will be no element of crime.
Ruth Kelly, Margaret Hodge, Hariett Harmon and several other lovely ladies say it should not be any kind of crime if the child consents!

Two men were jailed recently for sexual relations with an 11 year old girl. They were given light sentences because, as the judge said, "She consented."

Were it my daughter they would never have reached a court whether she "consented" or not. I care not how they twist the law or engineer society - if I catch a paedophile, whether or not they have been downgraded to hebephile, there will be no need for a court ruled over by a corrupt cunt calling himself a judge.
Natural justice will have its say.

musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 pm

So........ what happened to the 'Legal Age of Consent'? Remember? It used to be sixteen!

The Law was passed in Victorian times to stop the abuse of children who were being prostituted by their parents/guardians. Seems like a case of double standards doesn't it?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby musashi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 pm

It is such a change in the law that such as Harmon and Hodge seek to get. This has been on the go, slowly slowly, since PIE and PAL in the 1970's working in concert with the National Council for Civil Liberties, now known as LIBERTY, under the very dubious control of the controlled opposition figure of Shami Chakrabati. Access to children is their design. Child sex education in school is part of the plan. Educate them and they can be said to have choice. Educate them and put thoughts and concepts in their minds which would not otherwise be there.

If you do bad cheques you can be put in jail.
The 1925 Gold Standard Act legalises such fraud for the BANK OF ENGLAND, who may issue PROMISSORY NOTES in the tenor of the BILLS OF EXCHANGE ACT 1882 chapter 61 and not redeem them for the gold they issued them for. A legal fraud which allowed, and allows, the ensnaring of all the people of the world in the Banksters' net.
Double standards are the rule.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby frogmanbrabs » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 am

Looks like the chastity belt might be making a comeback then.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 am

Apparently i'm partially suffering from ebophelia because i find some girls between the ages of fifteen and nineteen sexually attractive. The age is not my primary interest though so its not clinical.

My whole take on pedofiles is that it is a social control programme developed by psychologists in the 80s and rolled out across the western world in the mid 90s. I think any sexual interest in children if it truly exists will be at best artificially conditioned into those exhibiting the condition. The introduction of this meme has given governments unprecedented ability to indefinitely incarcerate people who will receive little sympathy as to even their guilt or innocence on the basis that they could be such an alarming threat.

In aware of the liberty roots story but not the actual source which i suspect could be the same group of psychologists designing social control programmes.

Apparently the phenomenon goes back to victorian times but i also recall reading that the term once had on sexual conotation and may well have been a distinction between those who enjoyed the presence of children and those who did not. I know one or two who are driven batty by kids screaming and shouting when at play. Perhaps the victorian pedofile was simply one who enjoyed hearing such commotion.

Its a difficult position for anyone to take on the pedofile issue considering the hysteria it can flare but i just dont trust the whole concept or the uniform reform responses people give to the subject. Its psychological warfare.
Freeman Stephen

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu May 09, 2013 8:21 am

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Return to Children