Threat to Snatch from the Birth Bed

Re: Threat to Snatch from the Birth Bed

Postby treeman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:08 pm

I have thrown the net out wider brother via skype to try and assist in a lawful and moral defence and remedy.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby singist » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Mind boggling stuff, if that it the whole story. The parents need support from friends and family etc. Where is this taking place?
singist

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 am

This looks like the work of the MAPPA agreement. You know: all these pesky Guberment Departments sharing their evil plans!

Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA) is the name given to arrangements in England and Wales for the "responsible authorities" tasked with the management of registered sex offenders, violent and other types of sexual offenders, and offenders who pose a serious risk of harm to the public.

For the full article see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-Agency_Public_Protection_Arrangements
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby musashi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 pm

singist wrote:Mind boggling stuff, if that it the whole story. The parents need support from friends and family etc. Where is this taking place?

It is in Yorkshire.

The whole story may never be known if only because the SS - and associated criminals - have their own secrets which they will never share with anyone. They have their own agenda and their own techniques for forcing, tricking or traducing other so-called public service agencies into compliance.

Experience with the secret family courts as well as the SS show that no amount of support from any amount of family and friends helps. Nor do expert witnesses brave enough to examine, report and stand witness. Facism is like that. They (whoever they are) operate in the absolute belief that they know best and are going to push it onto everyone else no matter what everyone else says or thinks.

I have been to these secret family courts and I know that the SS do not even have to give their names. They do not have to go on oath to give evidence. They use hearsay and their own unfounded opinion, unsupported by any evidence and it is always accepted by the so-called judge in the matter. Families have been refused the opportunity to cross-examine these SS people. Judges have refused to accept family evidence and I am personally under an injunction from the Royal Courts of Just us regarding the ***** ***** case - an injunction I am legally blocked from even mentioning. I am not even able to say that there is an injunction never mind what the injunction is. The smiling judge said "Of course, we are doing this for ***** ' s sake."
This judge broke every law put in front of her, smiling arrogantly and confidently all the while, because she knew that she could simply gag us and the world would never hear of her crimes, her malice or corruption. If we spoke out then she would simply send the robots round to gather us up and put us in jail for revealing her crime. They, of course, would do so.

Facism, which always seeks out the lowest orders of humanity to do its work, provides anonymity and unaccountability and in this fashion encourages this low grade humanity to do as it will, safe in the knowledge that they will not be brought to book for their savagery and life hating activities.

This is what we know for certain:
The Bankers run the world for profit and control.
The government are paedophiles, and other brutal criminals, who operate solely and exclusively for the bankers. Their reward is protection, unaccountability, status, wealth and access to helpless children who they may abuse to their heart's content.
The judiciary are corrupt from top to bottom in every jurisdiction.
The police are not doing their job for the people - only for their masters, the paedophiles and gangsters.
All government agencies, departments, local councils everywhere, etcetera, have been hijacked and corrupted to serve the elite - if indeed they ever exusted for any other purpose!

I have spent the last four years studying law. I began this tedious, soul destroying study because I thought it was the way to save humanity and, in this way, I could do my small part.
Experience now tells me that no law is worth a fig.
Experience tells me that no member of any government gives a damn about any of it.
Experience tells me that each and every member of the judiciary is as corrupt as it is possible to be and still be alive.
Experience tells me that the police are nothing more than a gang of uniformed thugs, hired, paid, and programmed to enforce absolutely any 'law' they are told to enforce.
Experience tells me that every law is no more than force and viloence will be used.
Law? It is worthless. The freeman way and lawful rebellion has failed utterly.
What remains to us?

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Children