justice for Hollie

justice for Hollie

Postby footloose » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Dear All

As you may have seen on the website, Hollie’s Permission to Appeal/Appeal hearing is definitely on for Friday 2nd March at the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London.

In the way of these things we will probably not know the court number until the last moment, so would everyone who’s intending to come simply turn up outside the court building between 9.30-10.00 am (the hearing will be 10.30).

Let’s see if we can upstage Julian Assange and get 200 people there this time!

I will provide a few placards as usual but please feel free to construct your own, the more the better. Messages could be Free Robert Green, Justice for Hollie, Stop wasting £££s public money protecting paedophiles, Protect children not child-rapists, Why is Shropshire Council doing Scotland’s dirty work? etc.

If anyone wants to ring up the press and media and tell them there’s going to be a big scene at the High Court London on Friday again feel free, the more of us chivvy them the more likely they are to send cameramen along.

Also, last week some of us wrote to David Mowat, Robert’s MP which was great – I know from another MP who is watching the case keenly that Mowat got a lot of letters. An MP/MPs are more likely to do something if they feel there’s a public storm brewing.

We need to do the same with Owen Paterson, Anne and Hollie’s MP this week. His Westminster and constituency email addresses (send to both) are patersono@parliament.uk and owen@shellbrook.demon.co.uk The text of your letter could run something like this:

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Mr Paterson

I am writing to express my great concern regarding the Local Authority’s care-plan for your vulnerable constituent, Hollie Greig, against which she and her mother Anne Greig will be appealing in the High Court London on Friday 2nd March.

Like a great many others up and down the UK, I was shocked and outraged that Shropshire Council and police smashed up these two innocent ladies’ house in Ruyton 11, Shrewsbury in June 2010 and that that damage has still not been put right, and even more alarmed that, as it now would appear, the Council may be intending to separate Hollie from her mother, and that she is already in the Court of Protection.

To be separated from her mother whom she loves very much, and for which there is no reason as medical experts have confirmed she has ‘capacity’, would not be just acutely distressing for Hollie but, as one expert has said in court, it could even be dangerous.

The Greigs being under an injunction not to speak about their plight publicly, we, their supporters are taking action on their behalf in order to help prevent any further distress to these two ladies and pre-empt a possibly tragic outcome, should this Appeal fall and Shropshire Council then have free rein to carry out its nefarious plan.

I would also draw your attention to the serious wastage of public funds by the Council in its draconian pursuit of two vulnerable local residents at the behest of people in Scotland. It is shocking that such things go on in our country in 21st century and I urgently request you to register deep and widespread public concern about this case with the officials concerned.

I have kept/am keeping my own MP (NAME) informed of this issue and am copying this to him/her.

Yours sincerely

Your name & ADDRESS (for benefit of your own MP)

Supporter, Justice for Hollie campaign

www.holliedemandsjustice.org

cc Your own MP’s name

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

As said, I very much hope many within orbit of London will be able to come to the High Court on Friday, if you are not please say a prayer for Hollie.

Here’s a powerful new video to help get the word out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLUgCO9PTUc&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1

Also, please forgive me for not being able to answer all your emails to my 3 inboxes, my own personal one, Hollie Demands Justice and now Free Robert Green, I will try to get round everyone but it’s hard to keep up right now because of the huge interest in what is going on - great!

I really do believe we are getting nearer and nearer to our goal of Justice for Hollie.

:love: :peace:
"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent." ~ Malcolm X
footloose

Re: justice for Hollie

Postby footloose » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 pm

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent." ~ Malcolm X
footloose

Re: justice for Hollie

Postby footloose » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:05 pm

footloose

Return to Children