Social Services 'Assessment' Results

Social Services 'Assessment' Results

Postby FASEN8R » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:46 pm

After having the gestapo, erm sorry the Social Services, intrude into our lives a few months ago regarding a 'non family related issue' I am absolutely appauled with some of the MAJOR errors that they have placed on 'record' regarding my family. It goes without saying that even though 'they' consider the case to be closed, I CERTAINLY DONT!! Not until the errors are put right. In fact i'm edging on the decision as to whether I want them to totally DELETE anything/everything that they have regarding me and my family on their 'records'.
It also goes without saying that they found NOTHING that raises any concerns by ANY of the so called 'authorities' that they involved i.e. education, health, and of course the police, which were the ones that involved them in the first place. In my opinion (and would like to ask yours too....) I feel that due to the fact that there is NOTHING of concern that they have recorded within their 'records' then surely they have no reason to keep such records do they?? Has anyone experienced something similar before??

So here's a few of the stoopid things, and fascinating things they wrote/recorded in their 'assessments':

"It would appear that parents Sarah and Kevin have a relaxed approach to parenting choosing not to conform to society but instead for them to to do what they feel is right"

:cheer: :clap:

What the f@ck does that mean to you?
To me that is a submission by the SW stating that 'society' works AGAINST what parents feel is right!!??

COMMENTS PLEASE!! ? xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"parents Mr F and Ms W have not complied with the process of the assessment. Information has been shared in terms of gathering information, but they have refused the assessing SW to spend time alone with the children"

:cheer: :clap:

YES we bloody did refuse!! For what reason do they need to speak to our children without us being present?
I told her we DO NOT TRUST STRANGERS THAT CLAIM A HIGHER AUTHORITY THAN US and she, in our familys opinion, fits this category.
These people are not real! Would they like me to waltz into her house asking to speak to her child alone?? I doubt it! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALSO.....

"Child A is said to be of white British origin and to date holds no form of religious persuasion."

:thinks: :puzz: :clap:

NO they bloody dont because there is NO WAY I AM GOING TO PERSUADE THEM that religion is good for them!
'PERSUASION'!! WTF?? I hate that word!! xx

ALL visits by these Social Workers were audio recorded WITH their consent and saved as MP3's for reference. They didn't like the fact that they were being recorded but it was MY TERMS that they had to consent to otherwise they were not welcome to even speak to me or my family. I even gave them 'homework' to do as in looking up the story regarding Holly Greig as this was part of my reasoning behind my defensive actions towards them. They never again mentioned the Holly case to me!! I wonder why! xx

And as a 'Grand Finale' the biggest ever error that they made was putting on record that I am NOT the father to my youngest child, Josh!! What the fuck!!
Like I said before, this is EXACTLY how people can LOSE THEIR KIDS if theyre not careful! Most of these so called 'family courts' are held behind closed doors, often without the parents present. Can you imagine the fuck-ups that occur regularly due to INCORRECT records!!
I also told them that I required an invite to the final meeting between all involved before the case was closed. They (the social worker and her superior) agreed but inevitably held the meeting WITHOUT asking me to attend. I believe this is due to me recording EVERY visit/meeting that occured between us, obviously something they were very weary about and probably felt the need to avoid at all cost!

As I mentioned before, they have told me that the case has now been closed but I have NOT finished with them yet!
They kept us hanging on a string for weeks, not telling us when to expect them and not keeping us informed of what they were doing, something which is a Right of ours according to their 'statutes' that they are supposed to adhere to. Yes, I did a ton of research and shocked the arses off them when I told them what our rights were....

At one point, just after doing their 'assessment' on us, they called at the house with a 'Contract of Expectations'!! expecting us to sign it!!
I told them that I did not understand what the Contract was for and why we/they needed a Contract. They tried to tell me it was just 'informal' and 'everyone' that they 'assessed' was required to sign it!! Obviously I told them to leave the 2 page Contract with me as it was fair to allow me to consider what they were asking me to sign before creating a joinder between us. At this point she seemed totaly confused BUT realised I knew a little more about Contracts and Law than she previously thought! Upon scrutinising the Contract, I picked it to bits and came up with no less than FOUR PAGES of realistic questions that I required answers to! When she returned 2 days later expecting us to have already signed it, she nearly fell through the floor when I presented her with my Conditional Acceptance!! At this point she admitted that she had NO IDEA how to answer the questions I had put to her but I most kindly reminded her that she had already been rather silly by signing a document that she didnt 'have a clue' what it meant!!
She turned a rather bright shade of red and told us that she would have to leave and ask for assistance in understanding the document but in the same breath told us that THESE CONTRACTS ARE NOT LEGALLY BINDING ANYWAY!!! I immediately picked up on what she said and stopped her in her tracks asking her to repeat nice and clearly for the recording what she had just said. She indeed did as I asked and repeated "These Contracts are not really Contracts and are NOT Legally Binding"
I immediately told her that in my opinion ANYTHING that clearly states Contract at the top of a piece of paper and is in BOLD typeface is deemed as being a legally binding contract and I challenge her to prove without any doubt that what she had said was in fact true. I also asked her how many of these 'Contracts of Expectations' she handed out and her reply was "Everyone that has an assessment receives one of these" I then asked her how many of those people actually challenge them and ask questions. She stared me straight in the eyes and said "Not a single one, they ALL sign them!" To which I said "It just goes to show how many people live in fear of the Social Services and are asleep to the world and the corruption around them!" I dont think she took this too well but I also added that it was a very sorry state that the people of this world have become and it was about time more folk started to ask questions as to why these Contracts are deemed necessary by the Social Services, especially when people can show, like we have done on all occasions, that we are meeting the needs of our children above and beyond what is expected of us, WITHOUT the involvement by these so called 'authorities'.
As expected, her next visit was with her 'superior' and i'm not sure whether it was meant to intimidate us but I acted EXACTLY as I had done in the past and advised her that we record every visit and it was necessary that she agreed to be recorded otherwise she would not be allowed into our home. It all went rather well, the Contract or any of the questions I had put to them were NOT even spoken about and they told us that the case was to be closed at the earliest opportunity!! Doesn't it just say it all!

So there we have it.............
Now I have 2 options.........

I can either go through the 'assessment papers' and make MY adjustments to them before returning them together with a covering notice stating that I DO NOT CONSENT to them holding any information about my family that is FALSE and I require a reply stating that the records they hold about us have indeed been updated with MY amendments.

OR.....

Due to the fact that they found absolutely NOTHING to be concerned about regarding our family, I require ALL records to be deleted forthwith!

I'm edging towards the 2nd option, what do you guys think and if someone could forward me anything that I could Lawfully submit to them showing that they have no rights to hold these 'records' about us, i'd be most grateful.

:love: & :peace:
Kev xx

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Re: Social Services 'Assessment' Results

Postby knightron » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 am

I would assume that under the Data protection act you could demand your Data be removed from their systems, This is one of those occasions where using their rules against them would work beautifully..Also you could make an official complaint about their conduct regarding the Misleading and down right lies they have told On tape for the record about the paternity of your children..

These Scum bags need to be held accountable for their actions..Next parents might not be as AWAKE as you bud..I would have the recordings transcribed and send a copy somewhere safe as well as copies of the actual recordings. My buddies house was raided by the Police on the say so of the SS and he had all his computer kit stolen, 3 years later it still has not been returned to him even after a notice and demand to Sir Norman Bettison (Chief super intendant of west Yorkshire)..

You did a marvellous job of holding them at bay mate and for standing up to them and keeping them at arms length with YOUR TERMS.. :wink:
:shake: :hug:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby FASEN8R » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 am

Thanks for the reply knightron :yes:
Haha dont worry mate, the recordings were transefer and copied 'elsewhere' as soon as it was possible after each 'event'.
I've heard some crazy shit stories about stuff like this going on and they (both the SS and the ED Officer) have tried to extract from me whether I have any 'bad experiences' in the past, and whether this is why i do what i do. I still smell a rat as to why they would want this info and after mentioning the Holly Greig story, both went extremely quiet about the 'issue' of recording and doing things my way. They're not bloody stoopid and they know full well what's going on behind the scenes but cant/wont say a bloody thing. It is in my opinion that the 'workers' that I came into contact with are literally keeping shtum to protect their jobs because they know full well that if they lost them in this day and age then they would be screwed! No jobs available so keep hold of what you have now, type of attitude.....

I know we have the powers from the Magna Carta for example that we can use against these corporations but to be fair i have great pleasure, even more so, using their own 'rules/laws' against them. They dont get the opportunity then to argue the 'validation' of the MC etc, it pisses them reet orf!! Haha.
So yeah, possibly the Data Protection Act it may be...... Unless anyone else has another route to suggest???

:peace:

FASEN8R

Postby pitano1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 am

well done my friend.

here is an idea,if they ignore your request of removing
your data from their system.

you send a tenner for a copy of ALL the data they hold on your case.

once you have it,you go through it,and pick out all the porky pies.
then start a lien process via affidafits.

start with the principle name,and work your way down.
you could even tell them your intentions,and explain
the power a lien gives YOU.

`old chinese proverb`man with arse on fire cannot sit down on job. :clap:

i to had an infestation of these creatures,and found them
to be dishonorable-deceitfull-manipulitive-cunts,who
hypocritically walk a path of eggshells called political
correctness,using n.l.p,and outright lies to try to manipulate
and control the matter,they even lie about `lieing. :no:

fotunately these stunts can only be performed on the
ignorant.
well done again. :shake:

ps.
`quote`
It is in my opinion that the 'workers' that I came into contact with are literally keeping shtum to protect their jobs because they know full well that if they lost them in this day and age then they would be screwed! No jobs available so keep hold of what you have now, type of attitude.....
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Firstly: WELL DONE FASEN8R! :cheer: But keep watching the skies! You're dealing with low life jobsworths mate!

Secondly: The advice given by Pitano & Knightron is First Class :yes: Good on you both :shake:

The most important point (and I'm sorry to hijack a very important thread like this) is the clarity and the knowledge portrayed in this entire post. We've all come such a long way on what has to the most crucial journey of our lives. Sovereignty & Freedom, and Fasen8r's story is an excellent example of standing up for youself and your family......... which is the most loving thing a man or woman can do :clap:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby pedawson » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:53 pm

I would love to hear the answer to this question.
Me: do you have children?
SS: Yes
Me: who is looking after them right now?
SS: the school
Me: Who in school?
SS: well I don't know who right now but the school in general
Me: So you are 'HAPPY' to leave your children with strangers?
Not a brilliant scenario, but Sarah and Kevin have heir children at home all the time, they are home schooled.
So the question I would like an SS operative to answer is. 'Who is the most responsible parent? One that would rely on strangers to educate your children or those that educate their children themselves?
(Not getting at those that don't home educate - this is JUST for the SS 'Knob-jockeys')
The stats show that a child is vulnerable most when they are with strangers and as we all know, many, many, teachers have been prosecuted for paedophilia.
The background checks that are pushed as a 'SAFE' way to evaluate are the same as the evaluation that has been conducted here, can and is shown to be full of errors.
The errors of the government have led us directly to what we have now, and as such why the fuck should we agree with anything they say 'What he fuck do they know?'

I believe the police should get a 'TWAT' round the ear in this as well. Why should they get away with it, they reported something in the first place. What were the grounds for suspicion? Had they investigated any other complaint? had they evidence that required the SS to intervene? How many occasions had the evidence been witnessed? Who was involved in the investigation? Had Kevin and Sarah been notified that there was a potential problem? What reports are kept regarding the investigation by the police? What was passed on to the SS by the police to start the SS involvement? I could go on and on and on.

While you are at it you could question the ethics of the individual who questioned you, from the SS. Ask for the copies of education certificates (Degree, in WHAT?) Do they have a criminal record? Have they any children and does the father have a CRB check too? Who has been involved in the 'STUDY' and has it been discussed with anyone other than the SS? What checks other than personal interviews took place? Ask to see ALL the case notes? What has religion to do with anything? WHO is CHILD A?; I know what they mean but if the records are not going to be kept indefinitely why disguise children names? These records are being used as 'TRAINING' / 'STUDIES' / 'DEGREE' students course work? Have you given permission for your notes 'Anonymous' or not to be used for anything else?

What is required here is the FORTH DEGREE, you have been put through HELL just to be told everything is OK. WELL it ISN'T fucking OK it's FUCKED UP.
They have fucked up our communities and as a result they now have to do what the community did as a matter of course, and they have done it without consent, I say make them pay dearly, keep them going for decades do not give up, waste their money and then waste some more, give them grey hairs and make them contemplate suicide - have them DREAD the day they entered into your life.

I have a saying and it goes like this 'Make one decision 'FOR' me and I will expect you to make every decision for me for the rest of your life. If you cannot handle that decision then don't make any decisions for me'

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby holy vehm » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

FASEN8R wrote:"Child A is said to be of white British origin and to date holds no form of religious persuasion

This bit jumps out at me kev and your right, WTF.

I was not aware that a child had to be persuaded to be religious in order to satisfy the state.

Neither of my children are religious and have not been persuaded either way, both are white of british/albion origin thus i assume, i should be challenged by the state. I await their challenge with open arms.

What if the child decides for themselves to be religious, does the lack of persuasion go against them?

Do you get more points for persuading them really hard or choose a really hard religion to get your head around?

As religion is a form of mental slavery thus a negative for the child, is it ok to persuade them into other negatives such as voting, joining state agencies, becoming a person and so on?

Is this persuasion a tool of tptb in order to get people to become persons?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby FASEN8R » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 am

pitano1 wrote:well done my friend.

here is an idea,if they ignore your request of removing
your data from their system.

you send a tenner for a copy of ALL the data they hold on your case.

once you have it,you go through it,and pick out all the porky pies.
then start a lien process via affidafits.

start with the principle name,and work your way down.
you could even tell them your intentions,and explain
the power a lien gives YOU.

`old chinese proverb`man with arse on fire cannot sit down on job. :clap:

i to had an infestation of these creatures,and found them
to be dishonorable-deceitfull-manipulitive-cunts,who
hypocritically walk a path of eggshells called political
correctness,using n.l.p,and outright lies to try to manipulate
and control the matter,they even lie about `lieing. :no:

fotunately these stunts can only be performed on the
ignorant.
well done again. :shake:

ps.
`quote`
It is in my opinion that the 'workers' that I came into contact with are literally keeping shtum to protect their jobs because they know full well that if they lost them in this day and age then they would be screwed! No jobs available so keep hold of what you have now, type of attitude.....

Thanks, I like your thoughts on this post. I had briefly considered a lien, especially against the SW because of the blatent lies and if she claims them to be administrative errors then i'll hunt down the person that programmed the bloody computer that recorded these lies. As a PC Engineer, I've always expressed the same feelings.... Data Entries that are incorrect can NEVER the fault of the computer, only the computer operator. You'd be shocked at how many people actually think its true that 'computers' are to blame when errors occur. It's a simple fact in my opinion that computers either work or they dont! Period. They just use this excuse to 'pass the book'.
I'm going to consider all opportunities before deciding which avenue to take, although I feel I may, as usually is the case, take snippets from each suggestion and put them together to strengthen my stance. :shake:

FASEN8R

Postby FASEN8R » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:00 am

MikeThomas wrote:Firstly: WELL DONE FASEN8R! :cheer: But keep watching the skies! You're dealing with low life jobsworths mate!

Secondly: The advice given by Pitano & Knightron is First Class :yes: Good on you both :shake:

The most important point (and I'm sorry to hijack a very important thread like this) is the clarity and the knowledge portrayed in this entire post. We've all come such a long way on what has to the most crucial journey of our lives. Sovereignty & Freedom, and Fasen8r's story is an excellent example of standing up for youself and your family......... which is the most loving thing a man or woman can do :clap:

Cheers MikeThomas :yes: Thanks for the kind words of recognition.
When this 'experience' began regarding the SS involvement, I knew straight away that the road was most probably going to be a rocky one and i'd maybe even make some mistakes along the way but I knew from the very beginning that I was going to share this story with you peeps and all the readers that visit fmotl forums. Before anyone thinks it was done as a 'stunt to gain fame' I can honestly say, hand on heart, that my intentions were to offer the whole experience as a learning tool for others to work from. As I said, I felt that minor mistakes may have happened but continued anyway as mistakes are crucial and as valuable as getting a positive result. Love for my family and everyone else that stumbles upon my post is the very reason for sharing it, nothing else matters. Yes, I could have kept it to myself and it would have still been a success but I feel much more fulfillment and joy by doing what i've done. My only hope now is that others can read and, if nothing else, gain the strength to stand proud against these power-crazy villains. Every one of us should be thankful for living in these precarious times because it gives us the opportunity to make REAL changes in the world. At times I wish I could do more for the world around us but I also feel that true freedom and sovereignty begins at home, amongst your loved ones. If everyone could find the power within to change even a small bit of their lives, the bits that they instinctively know are wrong and need changing for the better, then they too would be helping towards improving the future for all our children.

As for 'keep watching the skies'...... my eye is never off the ball my friend :wink:
I've seen too much to turn away from it all now. My children are precious to me, they'll never realise how much :sun:

FASEN8R

Postby FASEN8R » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 am

pedawson wrote:I would love to hear the answer to this question.
Me: do you have children?
SS: Yes
Me: who is looking after them right now?
SS: the school
Me: Who in school?
SS: well I don't know who right now but the school in general
Me: So you are 'HAPPY' to leave your children with strangers?
Not a brilliant scenario, but Sarah and Kevin have heir children at home all the time, they are home schooled.
So the question I would like an SS operative to answer is. 'Who is the most responsible parent? One that would rely on strangers to educate your children or those that educate their children themselves?

Thanks for your reply Phil, it's much appreciated. :shake:
With regards to your question above I actually asked something similar.
The conversation I had with her was regarding WHO she actually thought knew what was best for the child/ren.
She obviously tried telling us that they have been trained to 'identify' childrens needs but my argument with her was .... How the hell can anyone know whats best for any child when they've literally only just met them. Plus, to be fair to the child, you need to live with them 24/7/365 to get a true picture of what you 'consider' to be their needs. I say 'consider' because no-one can truely say that they 'know' for a fact what some else needs/requires.
Inevitably she tried saying that I was 'splitting hairs' and 'taking things out of context' but I stood firm and kept reiterrating the fact that the reason I was being so concise was, in fact, for the best of my children!!

pedawson wrote:I believe the police should get a 'TWAT' round the ear in this as well. Why should they get away with it, they reported something in the first place. What were the grounds for suspicion? Had they investigated any other complaint? had they evidence that required the SS to intervene? How many occasions had the evidence been witnessed? Who was involved in the investigation? Had Kevin and Sarah been notified that there was a potential problem? What reports are kept regarding the investigation by the police? What was passed on to the SS by the police to start the SS involvement? I could go on and on and on.

A 'TWAT' round the ear is well deserved because these fucking CROOKS wouldn't even lodge a complaint about a COMMON LAW OFFENCE (stealing) by the same 'person' that this whole investigation was based around! I will not be naming names but the 'person' was very dishonourable towards us as a family. An allegation had been made to the police about this 'person' that we knew very well and they said that their 'involvement' was purely so that Sarah and I were fully aware of the 'allegations' as we had children. As an honourable man I dont judge anyone before a trial has found them guilty and an allegation is simply that, just an allegation until proven otherwise. Funilly enough, we were FULLY aware of the allegations that had been made against this 'person' weeks before the SS actually made contact with us and when we told them we were aware they didn't appear to want to back off. It was at this point I knew we were indeed in for the ride!
After stealing items from us, it is only fair to say we have nothing to do with this 'person' any more unyet we have recently heard that these allegations have actually been dropped!! It also turns out that this 'person' wasnt even required to submit a 'bail address' while the investigation regarding the allegations were being carried out .
When I found this out I was furious! How dare the fuckers intervene in our lives and want all this information from us (me and my family) when there were no 'conditions' placed upon the 'person' whatsoever! It was obvious to me at that point that they (the cps) didn't have much to go on at all and the allegations cannot have been backed up by any solid evidence whatsoever!!

pedawson wrote:While you are at it you could question the ethics of the individual who questioned you, from the SS. Ask for the copies of education certificates (Degree, in WHAT?) Do they have a criminal record? Have they any children and does the father have a CRB check too? Who has been involved in the 'STUDY' and has it been discussed with anyone other than the SS? What checks other than personal interviews took place? Ask to see ALL the case notes? What has religion to do with anything? WHO is CHILD A?; I know what they mean but if the records are not going to be kept indefinitely why disguise children names? These records are being used as 'TRAINING' / 'STUDIES' / 'DEGREE' students course work? Have you given permission for your notes 'Anonymous' or not to be used for anything else?

Interestingly enough, we actually covered something similar to this that you've stated above regarding the 'ethics' of the SW.
She always seemed quite keen to express her 'knowledge' and had been 'trained' as a Senior Social Worker.
I really felt at this point that I had overstepped the mark because I actually turned round to her and said that the so called 'qualifications' that she kept telling me about meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME!!
She didn't like it when I also mentioned the fact that other than me being the one that knew my children better than her, I had also been CRB checked to the highest grade (there are 2 levels) because I used to work as a volunteer for the charity known as Homestart that works with vulnerable families with children under 5 yrs of age!! I also made her take note that CRB checks are also valid UNTIL EITHER someone else requires you to have another 'check' OR if you actually commit a criminal offence. Both of which had never happened to me! I was also the ONLY male volunteer at the time for North Lincolnshire Division and worked amongst over 100 other FEMALE volunteers. As someone that visited families in their own homes for over 2 years how on earth could she say that she was of higher authority to know my children better than me?? She couldn't answer that one!! :thinks:

pedawson wrote:What is required here is the FORTH DEGREE, you have been put through HELL just to be told everything is OK. WELL it ISN'T fucking OK it's FUCKED UP.
They have fucked up our communities and as a result they now have to do what the community did as a matter of course, and they have done it without consent, I say make them pay dearly, keep them going for decades do not give up, waste their money and then waste some more, give them grey hairs and make them contemplate suicide - have them DREAD the day they entered into your life.

How right you are Phil. These so called authorities dont have a clue and HAVE fucked up our communities. They've ripped families apart, totally unecessarily, and continue to this day. It is my intentions to not let this matter fizzle out like they would like it to. It is in my opinion that they deliberately didn't invite me to their 'final' meeting because they knew full well that I record EVERYTHING. This is NOT what they expect from their 'slaves' and I was just a nuisance to them and their agenda.
Well let it be known that I will not let it lie until I am satisfied that they have bent over backwards to put things right. And as said before, anyone else that succumbs to their intrusive ways, stand tall, dont let the fuckers over-rule what you know is true and right for you and your children. We MUST stand up against them, it is way past the time that this sort of behaviour is stopped, dead.

FASEN8R

Next

Return to Children