birth cert

birth cert

Postby daisy<3 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:43 am

ok im freaking out !
just looked at my sons birth cert (after watching another of Dean Cliffords you tube clips)to discover my signature is not on it. ...there is no place for me to sign. howewer the registrars signature is on it.
does this mean we , without knowing it , we in he UK hand our babies over the state with out even knowing it. ?
whaaa ....
:puzz:
daisy<3

Re: birth cert

Postby enegiss » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 am

ask for the full certificate, i am sure it is that one it is on and not the short certificate, as mine is on my childs :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby tayga » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Daisy I can't believe Dean's latest video freaked you out. It's encouraging! The guy's a hero and a real source of inspiration.

Is this the one you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2pMJyIikCk
tayga

Postby jonboy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Why the hell would we need a birth certificate, think about it! To prove you were born???

Its only purpose is the creation of a strawman/corporation/fiction call it what you will.

I encourage people to stop registering their offspring and creating tax slaves born into debt and servitude.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby tayga » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Jonboy, I'm wondering. I'm not the sharpest on these things but it seems to me that Dean is suggesting that unravelling the Birth Certificate is the way to go with accessing what's owed to us. Furthermore, and from what I understand of Dean's talk, it also seems that in order to be subject to the statutory controls associated with the strawman, you'd need to be working for the Government. In which case they should be paying you your going rate.
tayga

Postby jonboy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Well you are right, but here's the catch.

By having and using your NI number, and being "MR JOHN DOE", you ARE an employee of the government. Your labour benefits them.

They pay you with "services". They empty your bin, brainwash your children, and sell you harmful pharmaceuticals etc.

The general population all believe they are doing the right thing by paying their taxes, and that the govt. are a benevolent organisation, which without, we would perish and be in chaos!

Trying to access "whats owed to you" is futile. It will never happen, money is the cause of all our problems, it cannot solve anything. Money creates the concept of value, and thus creates hierarchies, and corruption.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby daisy<3 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 pm

nope ! my signature is not on the full cert either ! - no where to ink sign. my name is on it - printed! but not an ink signature.
yes dean clifford is amazing . :-)
daisy<3

Return to Children