CSA blatantly lawless! Help please ;-/

CSA blatantly lawless! Help please ;-/

Postby rawfree » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello...

Here is my story: I am the proud father of a beautiful 14yr old girl. Mother and I live far apart....170miles to be exact.

The pregnancy was an accident,not planned and we had a few issues at first....over a few months. During that time she went to the CSA who said that I had to pay £5 per month child support! I was on a low wage waiting tables at the time...but come on, £5 !!!???

Well we laughed it off and decided to ignore them (Ahhh....if only I knew at the time!), and we agreed together that I would pay a monthly amount to help out, I wanted to be in her life afterall. We weren't together as a couple at the time....we moved several times over the years, Mum moved to the Midlands to be closer to her family, and stayed in London with my lfe. Over the last 13plus years I have given money when I can, none when I can't, but I have always been there for both of them...... mum and I are friends and have ironed out our differences over the years.

I had not heard anything from the CSA for more that 12 yrs, neither has mum.

I started a new job a couple of years ago and started receiving letters from them asking for over £2,500! I had just been introduced to the 'freeman' possibilities at that point and felt no fear (in my ignorance!) I thought if I ignored them that they would go away. Afterall, I new they were a con, and I didn't really owe them any money.Not so. Over the next 18months they kept threatening me in any way they could. About 8 letters in all, often stressing that mum needed the money for our daughters' upbringing, yet at the same time saying that she(mum) would not get any of the money if she has claimed any benefits....and she has in the distant past. This is clearly fraudulant and in breach of the Misrepresentation Act 1967. They are not in contact at all with her, they address her with her old name, she has remarried and divorced many years ago. Many letters were unsigned, and all the while they kept upping the amount, now the alleged debt is almost £4000!

I've been to court (evidentally) the summons wasn't even signed! I've had a liability order placed on me....etc etc...

Well after reading various 'freeman' sights and a stint on youtube I decided to send them a notice of 'debt clarification and verification, by registered post (I won't go into specifics here as I know that they read these sights). 11 points I raised, proof of contract with my signature, proof of their loss, clarification that they understood person vs man, a bill not a statement....etc. I told them that unless they addressed me Paul: of the family Smith, I would return their letter unread and marked 'fraudulently addressed return to sender'. I gave them 10 days to reply otherwise estoppel by their aquiesence.

10 working days passed, no response, so I sent a 'notice of estoppel and discharge of outstanding debt'. I clearly stated that they were to cease all activity and I introduced a fee schedule, which I outlined, with immediate effect if they didn't stop harrassing me. This included a fine for any mail I received that did not clarify or verify their claim. Basically ALL their mail!

I could not get a proof of delivery with this letter....I waited another 10 days or more and recieved a letter addressed to Paul:of the family Smith!! The response to my first notice of clarification, but about 3weeks late! (Can they do this?....Aren't they entering the private sector by addressingme like this?) But, get this....my name/address, their name/address, the alleged amount I owed, their signature etc were all in boxes! Sneaky or stupid? My understanding of the four corner rule is that each box is a seperate document. Did I receive 9 documents (boxes) masquerading as 1 document? Did they just state that the alleged debt is seperate from me, by doing this? This letter was from another address of theirs and a different signature, but the same ref#. So, I resent my discharge of debt to this address. 4 days later I recieved a reply addressed to Paul:of the Smith family, no boxes at all this time!

Again they said that mum (by her old name) needs the money, my daughter is being deprived etc...WTF do they know?!! Lies lies lies!

In this short note, which best descibes it, they state that the points I have raised in my previous letters are irrelevent and have no legal impact against the Agency. As you have failed to make any payments, the Agency will continue with our enforcement action to secure payments for DAUGHTERS NAME.[/b]
They also state that they have assessed that I must pay £20 per month for my daughter. How does one make an assessment armed with no information whatsoever??

Can you believe it?! They clearly state that they are above laws which go back hundreds of years! They have failed to provide ANY proof of claim in any way. They are just rail roading me until I cave in. But I'm not going to do that!! Why have they not taken any money from any of my accounts, they could do a sweep of bank accounts and find me if they chose to?

I wish to enforce my fee schedule for frivolous correspondence, my understanding is that it's a N1 Part7 claim form, is that correct?

I am a little lost and frustrated at the moment...how do I get rid of these 'monsters'? Any and all ideas would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any pointers. Love and light to you all.
rawfree

Re: CSA blatantly lawless! Help please ;-/

Postby enegiss » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 am

ive never had dealings with the CSA, soi am afraid i cannot help, but most would say statutes are by consent, from there i would study, as there are no quick fixes, unless of course somebody out there has one?, per chance, best of luck in your endeavour. peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby littletunealright » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 am

if you own anything try get them in trust.
again i would say fuck 'em. you were in your power and you responded by not taking their help, now they want to screw u by taking your money for services you didnt use. where by you willing paid more to mom for YOUR beautiful child, you ACTED more responsibly. you are more responsible. know what and who you are and keep it in your Power.
fuck em

let them come to you. you then are the one in control
surround a free man in a set of prison walls and he will see adventure. littletune, 2011
littletunealright

Postby Nemesis » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 am

Hi Rawfree.

Have you tried http://www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk/ ?

These people are definitely the most experienced when it comes to dealing with the rogue organisation, the CSA.

Regards, Nemesis.
DISCONNECT FROM THE CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT
Nemesis

Postby rawfree » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Thankyou for your advice Nemises. I have joined their troop, and we'll see hoe things workout. I am not worried right now...I know I'm in the right, although they are now trying to get me through my work, but I'm a self contractor....so no joy for them there either! 'Mother' says that I am not named on my daughters birth certificate....does anyone know what the legal implications of that are? Is that another string to my bow?
rawfree

Postby Spudz » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:36 am

rawfree wrote:'Mother' says that I am not named on my daughters birth certificate....does anyone know what the legal implications of that are? Is that another string to my bow?

That could help you and certainly delay things but in the end it may come down to DNA to either entrap you or exempt you from further CSA actions dependant on whether the child is actually yours or not. Not sure how you can use the BC to your advantage as it could be argued that the mother has made every attempt to exclude you from the childs life and may have purposefully deceived you, to later persue you through the CSA for financial gains.
Spudz

Postby rawfree » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks for your comments Spudz. No...mum and I are in good terms, she gave me that info as she thought that it may help me. Neither her or my child will receive any of this money....the c**ts at the CSA will keep every penny NOT!
rawfree

Postby Spudz » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Do what I did to them. Draft a budget sheet and TELL them what you will pay then send a cheque with the covering letter which details cashing of this cheque is acceptance to the terms and payment you have laid down. I told them I would pay £5 per month and that this would be reviewed by me within 6 months. If the cost of living increased considerably within the 6 months or shortly after, I would stop further payments as this would leave me little to manage on. I did just that 5 months ago and have heard nothing since. :) They can't take what you don't have.
Spudz

Postby rawfree » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Mmm, interesting approach Spudz, thank you. Did you at all prove, or have to prove what your incoming/outgoings were?
Did they cash the cheque? Spudz, may I suggest that you check out 'the white rabbit education trust'. It's run by the 'Spaniard' and several others....over 1 million members uk wide, an entire network over the uk sharing information through meetings and seminars. There will be one local to you regardless of where you are. Thanks again for your advice. Do you know how to enforce, or follow through with a fee schedule? I would like to fine them £500 for 'frivolous' mail. Namaste.
rawfree

Postby Spudz » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm

No I did not have to prove what my incoming/outgoings were. Why should I when they would not prove to me how they calculated their assessment and against what earnings! It works two ways imo. Besides they are quite able to check for themselves IF they have the powers they tell you they have. Obviously my bedget sheet was true and accurate plus anyone can relate to what is within and agree that the numbers were realistic. A massive help for me was National Debtline who gave a lot of advice and assistance freely. You should drop them a call and visit their website. It will be worth your effort. National Debtline, the DWP and a local solicitor told me that the CSA cannot refuse any offer you make.

As I said before, I sent in a budget sheet with a covering letter stating that their assesment was wrong. I mentioned I was not refusing to pay or shirk my responsibility as a parent. I simply do not have the means or the funds as listed in the enclosed budget sheet, to pay their high and grossly exagerated ruling. I then said I WILL ONLY pay £5 per month which I will re-assess in 6 months. If costs of living increase to a point that I cannot afford this any longer then I will cut my payment. I enclose a cheque for £5.00 and cashment of this cheque is deemed as your acceptance to my terms. They cashed the cheque as I expected which IMO left them no grounds to refute my offer.

I never took it past this as I was bitter enough after nearly 19 years of harassment from them. Oh, reminds me, ask them what your debt is. ie: is it a public, private or a mixture of both. If it's a public debt then they are persuing costs against the money paid out in benefit claims by your wife. If its a private debt then there is no money owed to the state and as such you can refute their involvement in the case. Mine was the latter but the CSA still went in like a bull in a china shop and ignored my arguements, claims and even pressure from my MP. They wouldn't and have never provided any facts I requested or answered any questions put to them,. They sought a liability order on me and had this agreed by a magistrate without allowing me to provide a defence or be in the courts! Stitch up big time, so the only way to deal with them is to stand your ground and not fully submit.

This link may be of help to you as it details many unlawful practices of the CSA. http://www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk/index_files/Page2870.htm
Spudz

Next

Return to Children