Mark of the Keenan Family needs HELP & ADVICE!

Re: Mark of the Keenan Family needs HELP & ADVICE!

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am

COURT DATE TODAY, keep you posted over the next few days, see what orders/demands we get through 'the post' :thinks:
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk
knowledgeispower-uk

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

Please find the letter, below, few comments from me in ITALICS

Peace & Love,

Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):
Last edited by knowledgeispower-uk on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 am

Good morning all, we received a letter back from 'The Courts' over the weekend.

Absolute Rubbish.

Just want peoples thought/input & help on our Reply/Notice/Affidavit.

I will type the letter out in the next few minutes and upload it for viewing.

All help & advice, as always - MUCH APPRECIATED!

Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 am

HM COURTS & TRIBUNAL SERVICE
SOUTH DURHAM FAMILY PROCEEDINGS COURT
Central Avenue
Newton Aycliffe
Co. Durham
DL5 5RT

Samantha ***** ******
59 *******
Darlington
Co Durham
DL*******

25th November 2011

Dear Ms ******

RE: UA10P00***
(Childs name here, spelt wrong, AGAIN, then Private Law)

The above case came before court today and the proceedings were adjourned until the 20th December 2011 at 11.00am for the Final Hearing of the case (Been the 'Final Hearing' last couple of times!)

I have been asked by the magistrates dealing with the case to write to you in connection with your letter dated 18th November 2011 which was considered by them in detail when they considered the case.

It is understood that you are now contesting whether or not Mr. S******** is Ann***** farther. Whilst this is not the sole determining factor as to whether Ann***** should be allowed contact with Mr. S********, it is an important consideration. The court is aware you have refused to undergo DNA testing to ascertain Ann***** paternity. You ought to be aware Mr. S******** solicitor will be asking the court to draw an inference from your refusal to undergo the tests. This is permissible under Law and it will ultimately be a matter for the magistrates as to whether they are prepared to draw an inference and what weight should be attached. The court will also look at the stage it the proceedings at which you began to protest paternity together with all the other evidence submitted by them. It is important that you understand the potential consequences of failing to attend the hearing on the 20th December 2011. I would also strongly advise you to consult a solicitor for more advise. (What a load of tripe!...and no doubt they want her to contact a solicitor! pfh!)

The magistrates also considered your letter of the 3rd November 2011 together with Dr Charltons letter of the 31st October 2011. The court sympathises but notes also that Dr Charlton does not say that you are unfit to attend a court hearing. Indeed it is noted that you have attended in person on at least six occasions previously. (before she fell pregnant, before she came of STRONG anti depressants, before she WOKE UP to the law society!) The magistrates are keen not to increase the stress levels you are facing, especially in your current circumstances. They consider that the best way to help achieve this is by bringing the ongoing proceedings to as early a conclusion as possible. It is for this reason they have adjourned the case for as short period as possible and have indicated that they wish the matter to proceed on the 20th December 2011. (Yeah, I bet!...you mean there is no lawful grounds to continue, however we will try, please come back on the 20th December!)

Yours sincerely

Paul Pearson
Clerk of the Court

There we have it people, please advise as to our response. Full Post needs to be read as this is the latest development.

HELP US FIGHT THESE BASTARDS! :yes:

Peace & Love :hug: :love: :hug:

All of us @ Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby pitano1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 pm

point no1.

remember `you,are the EXECUTIVE in all matters pertaining to any policy
pertaining to the legal name.

what the excutive says...goes.

just a thought,worthy of research..especially interesting,is the possibility of asking some awkward
questions. :giggle:
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 pm

pitano1 wrote:point no1.

remember `you,are the EXECUTIVE in all matters pertaining to any policy
pertaining to the legal name.

what the excutive says...goes.

just a thought,worthy of research..especially interesting,is the possibility of asking some awkward
questions. :giggle:
pitano1

Ayeee, many thanks for that Pitano1, will look into that before I finalise our NOTICE and sent it. I have got it to here so far, any input/thoughts and advice would be much appreciated.

NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND INTENT, 2ND NOTICE OF NAME CHANGE, NOTICE OF OBJECTION AND MOTION TO QUASH.

To The Magistrates: Mrs Swinbank, Mrs Gittins & Mr Williams.
I am writing in response to The Clerks letter dated 22nd November 2011 - REF No. UA10P00218

Once again INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION: It is appalling that every single letter of harassment I receive from the applicant’s solicitor or the letters from the courts my Daughters name ******* is still spelt incorrect, especially after the last NOTICE I sent. Once again her surname has being changed by Deed Poll, her name is now ************ after her father, and my Partner Mark ****** who once again has had a positive involvement in mine and ****** life for 2 years now; we are building a positive future together and I will soon be giving birth to our second child in February 2012. My Partner, Anneliise-Marie and I are also moving into our own home together in these coming months.

As previously stated, the applicant is NOT on the Birth Certificate, and he is NOT the Father of Anneliise-Marie June Storey and therefore has NO RIGHTS to her. MOTION TO QUASH.

However I have looked at the letter from the Clerk of the Court & Yourselves, and would like to clear a couple of things up FOR AND ON THE RECORD;

You have stated I have turned up to Court in the past, correct. Under duress and persuasion from Solicitors. I was on strong anti depressants at this time and my judgment was far from clear. Proof of this can be obtained from my Doctors. Since coming off the anti depressants completely in July 2011 my judgment, views and beliefs have changed substantially as I’m no longer under the influence of strong medication. Also I wasn’t heavily pregnant and I wasn’t aware of my rights at that time.

You have also stated in the letter you sent that the court would look at the stage in the proceedings at which I began to protest paternity. Again, since coming off the anti depressants completely in July 2011, my judgment, views and beliefs have changed substantially, this and this only is the reason for my recent decisions.

You have also stated that I have ‘refused’ to give DNA. I have not ‘refused’ anything. I do not ‘consent’ and that IS NOT a refusal.

You have adjourned the case/final hearing once again and you ‘consider’ that the ‘best way’ to as early a conclusion as possible. I disagree, totally. Bringing the ongoing court proceedings forward is NOT reducing ‘stress levels’ as you state it’s actually increasing them, I should know.

I’m 8months pregnant on the 20th December and have already stated on my previous NOTICE prior to the second ‘Final Hearing’ that I no longer wish for this case to proceed as the Applicant IS NOT the farther of Anneliise-Marie June Storey and he IS NOT on the Birth Certificate.

I proceed with MOTION TO QUASH.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

Sincerely without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity

Samantha: ********

Signed __________________

Date __________________

Input, help and advise much appreciated freemen & freewomen! :grin:

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby enegiss » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm

straight and to the point, looks good to me again, i wish you well with it, :yes:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks Enegiss!...Cheers guys, thanks for the input & advice.

However, previously we have asked to 'dismiss' the case, as there are NO lawful grounds to continue.

This time we are using the term 'Motion to Quash' as you can see...this is a lot more powerful a term, apparently.
I would just like to know, have I used to too many times???... :yes: / :no:
Not sure myself, would just like other peoples thoughts an opinions to help us get this chucked out the courts, quicker than a corrupt/treasonous - judge/magistrates :grin: heheee :clap:

Peace & Love,

Knowledge is Power - UK.
Last edited by knowledgeispower-uk on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 am

Good morning all,

For those who read my Post about my Daughter and my Partner, you will be delighted to know - as we were that;

This Case has now been dropped. After sending our 'Second NOTICE' and addressing the Magistrates as 'Public Servants' and withdrawing ANY Consent & MOTION TO QUASH.

Worked a treat, I can type out/scan the letter they sent back if people would like to see it.

So there you have it :shake: Many Thanks to those that helped us along the way!

Peace & Love

Mark @ Knowledge is Power - UK.

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby Dipsy » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 am

Very well done. As i said many times before being FREE means contracting with your Adversarial parties BEFORE you go to court and taking responsibility.

Trying to be a freeman on the day in court and refusing to cooperate sometimes gets you arrested, charged with contempt and sometimes 30 days inside. We know all this is true because there are plenty of examples of what NOT to do on youtube. In almost every case the court will proceed in any case and issue orders even after the court room has cleared. I wonder if you put your motion in to Quash WITH PREJUDICE otherwise they still have the ability to form new tactic and come back at you again in a few weeks. I would complete your admin process AND issue a certificate of service to properly close this case. make a cert of service like this

My affidavit "i swear this is all true etc"

CERT of SERVICE

step 1 I sent a notice dated
step 2 proof of delivery dated with serial number
i sent another notice dated
proof of delivery dated with serial number
i got a letter saying the case is dismissed its important to carry on to perfect your claim!
i gave opportunity to cure dated
proof of delivery with serial number
proof of delivery etc

NOTARY STAMP on 4 copies of this cost about £85 now this is a DEFAULT JUDGEMENT this is far more powerful than local court letter saying the case has been dropped. It prevents them trying to raise this issue again in the future.
Dipsy

PreviousNext

Return to Children