Mark of the Keenan Family needs HELP & ADVICE!

Re: Mark of the Keenan Family needs HELP & ADVICE!

Postby enegiss » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:39 pm

hey bruv, looks good to me, ime no expert though, each case is different in its entirety, state your case clearly, no one can be forced by paper to consent to let another inspect his/her DNA, demand a massive figure to comply fuck em :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby pedawson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Possible changes in RED to 'in blue', comments in italics my edited ver at the bottom.
s200rey wrote:Thanks for the advice there, but this is what were going to send to the Court Magistrates via Recorded Delivery tomorrow;

HM Courts & Tribunal Service
South Durham Family Proceedings Court
Central Avenue
Newton Aycliffe
County Durham
DL5 5RT

NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND INTENT, NOTICE OF NAME CHANGE & NOTICE OF OBJECTION.

To whom this may concern, (names of the magistrates will be here)

Im I am writing in response to your letter dated 9th November 2011 - REF No. (XXX XXX XXX XXXX)

First and foremost, Its INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION: It isappalling that onremove the on almost every letter of harassment I have received from the applicants solicitor or the letters from the Courts my Daughters name XXX XXX XXX is spelt wrongincorrect, this whole case is/should be about her. Her surname has alsoremove the also being changed by Deed-Poll, andremove the and her name is now XXX XXX XXX after her Dadfather, and my Partner XXX XXX XXX. XXX is also seeking parental rights to Anneliise which I fully endorse and consent to as he has had a positive involvement in mine and Anneliise's life for nearly 2 years now and; we are building a positive future together and I'mwill soon be to givegiving birth to our second child in February 2012. Me, My Partner and, XXX XXX XXX and Iare also moving into our own Mortgaged/Privately owned home together in these coming months.

As I haveremove I have previously stated, the applicant is NOT on the Birth Certificate, and he is NOT the FartherFather of XXX XXX XXX and therefor has no rights to her. I request this case is closed on 22.11.2011be closed, as there are no lawful grounds to continue andremove and use , itsit isit is, is better used here certainly not in the best interests of our family and XXX XXX XXX.

Your previous letter stated that;

'The Solicitors for the applicant have written to the court upon receipt of your letter and confirm that they still wish for the hearing listed on the 22.11.2011 to remain due to no compliance of DNA testing.'

'Please note that should you fail to attend Court for the hearing on the above date an Order may be made in your absence'

I onceOnce again I request this case to be heard on 22.11.2011 isbe closed on 22.11.2011 as there are no lawful grounds to continue and its certainly not in the best interests of our Family and Anneliise-Marie June Storey.

I onceOnce again as previously statedstateremove state that the applicant is NOT on the Birth Certificate of my Daughter - Anneliise-Marie and he is NOT the Fartherfather of my Daughter - Anneliise-Marie and therefor I believe there is no lawful grounds for this case to continue any further, particularly with out my Consent.

I, along with my Doctor, state much stronger reasons than the Applicant's Solicitor for the case to NOT go ahead on the 22.11.2011, however IF the case does go ahead on the 22.11.2011 and not once i've given birth to me and my Partners second child together and recovered, then I request for thisat a time when it should be respected that my condition may NOT allow me to be present and in the case where I have given birth it should be taken into account that I will require some time to recover, however I strongly suggest this case on the 22.11.2011 case to be Dismissed on the 22.11.2011remove this bit for the reasons stated above.

Amounting to my final statement that the applicant is nothing more than a stranger.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

Sincerely without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity

Samantha: XXXXXX

Signed __________________

Date __________________

Fingers crossed, this should get us a result - of some sort!?

ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED. :yes:

Here it is without the red and blue crap
HM Courts & Tribunal Service
South Durham Family Proceedings Court
Central Avenue
Newton Aycliffe
County Durham
DL5 5RT

NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND INTENT, NOTICE OF NAME CHANGE & NOTICE OF OBJECTION.

I am writing in response to your letter dated 9th November 2011 - REF No. (XXX XXX XXX XXXX)

INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION: It is appalling that almost every letter of harassment I have received from the applicants solicitor or the letters from the Courts my Daughters name XXX XXX XXX is spelt incorrect, this whole case is/should be about her. Her surname has being changed by Deed-Poll, her name is now XXX XXX XXX after her father, and my Partner XXX XXX XXX. XXX is also seeking parental rights to Anneliise which I fully endorse and consent to as he has had a positive involvement in mine and Anneliise's life for nearly 2 years now; we are building a positive future together and will soon be giving birth to our second child in February 2012. My Partner, XXX XXX XXX and I are also moving into our own Mortgaged/Privately owned home together in these coming months.

As previously stated, the applicant is NOT on the Birth Certificate, and he is NOT the Father of XXX XXX XXX and therefor has no rights to her. I request this case on 22.11.2011 be closed, as there are no lawful grounds to continue, it is certainly not in the best interests of our family and XXX XXX XXX.

Your previous letter stated that;

'The Solicitors for the applicant have written to the court upon receipt of your letter and confirm that they still wish for the hearing listed on the 22.11.2011 to remain due to no compliance of DNA testing.'

'Please note that should you fail to attend Court for the hearing on the above date an Order may be made in your absence'

Once again I request this case, to be heard on 22.11.2011, be closed as there are no lawful grounds to continue and its certainly not in the best interests of our Family and Anneliise-Marie June Storey.

Once again as previously stated that the applicant is NOT on the Birth Certificate of my Daughter - Anneliise-Marie and he is NOT the Father of my Daughter - Anneliise-Marie and therefor I believe there is no lawful grounds for this case to continue any further, particularly with out my Consent.

I, along with my Doctor, state much stronger reasons than the Applicant's Solicitor for the case to NOT go ahead on the 22.11.2011, however IF the case does go ahead on the 22.11.2011 at a time when it should be respected that my condition may NOT allow me to be present and in the case where I have given birth it should be taken into account that I will require some time to recover, however I strongly suggest this case on the 22.11.2011 be dismissed for the reasons stated above.

Amounting to my final statement that the applicant is nothing more than a stranger.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

Sincerely without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity

Samantha: XXXXXX

Signed __________________

Date __________________

I have kept the form of the notice as close as I can to your original, just given a little more emphasis on your use of grammar and corrected a few spelling mistakes. I believe it reads a lot better and the recipient will not be as sure to dismiss your notice.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby s200rey » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Many thanks man! Me and my Partner are extremely grateful for your consideration and time towards our troubles :yes:

I will re add all the personal details tomorrow. However am I right in thinking I address it to the Magistrates or simply 'to whom this may concern' ...

Other than that is there anything I can do as Mark of the Keenan family paper work wise to strengthen this Notice that my partner is sending? Like voice my opinion on the matter? It can't hurt surely? ce: any ideas here?? again any help much appreciated!!

Thankyou all for your time, were extremely grateful :love:

Peace and Love, Mark of the Keenan family. :8-):
s200rey

Postby pedawson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I think your notice is adequate for purpose.
Who you send it to is who you think will act on it in a proper manner. That I am afraid is always a bit hit and miss, because they will ignore it 'usually'.
These people have no soul and await the consequences of accepting positions of power to manipulate rather than assist, as they are employed to do.

YOU and YOU alone have the authority over yourselves and while your children are minors them too.

Trying to find a heart where none exist is fruitless, however your demands are on record, remedy will be given in one way or another so stick with it.

Get a copy of court procedure if you can find one or ask the court for it, you may have to go there and read it, be prepared.
Check this out http://legal.fmotl.com/
Remember this:
Judicial oath
“I, _________ , do swear by Almighty God that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of ________ , and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will. "

Now THIS is the most important thing of all, 'HAVE NO FEAR', if you fear these people or their rules, courts and procedures you will start to make mistakes. THEY know what pushes your buttons and they know how to intimidate. YOU! have to let it run off your back like 'water off a ducks back'.
The other thing and it isn't religious or anything like that there is only ONE power above you, everyone else is your equal.
YOU don't have to do anything they say and if they order you, BILL THEM, and make it clear that if an order is to be serviced it has to be paid. That is the system and they HAVE to play it, we don't.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby s200rey » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 am

Wonderful, thank you once again for your positive vibes! :yes:

I have got the names of the 3 magistrates; Mrs Swinbank, Mrs Gittins & Mr Williams, and they are responsible for this sham/case. :yes:

I think addressing this NOTICE to them, rather than 'to whom this may concern' then it landing on the clerks desk then being handed straight to the applicants solicitor is the best idea?!?....

Am I right in thinking this is the better idea? and do I send them 'each' the same NOTICE so x3 or just do the 1 NOTICE with all 3 names on? help here would be much appreciated!? :puzz:

Many thanks for the additional information you have supplied me with there as well!.....very interesting :yes:

Any more information, guidance and help much appreciated Freemen & Freewomen :hug:

Peace & Love

Mark of the Keenan Family :8-):
s200rey

Postby knightron » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 pm

As the Rev pointed out to you bud..Instead of to whom it may concern..put the Magistrates names there as obviously it concerns them. :shake: :hug: :hug: All the best with it. :shake:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby s200rey » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks alot man! cheers.

I have made these amendments and this NOTICE is being signed tonight & sent of tomorrow :D fingers crossed, it should prompt a decent response!?

I have had a email back from a Solicitors who is obviously trained in the Legal World, and does not understand the difference between LEGAL and LAWFUL & There is a Difference!

Here is what they have said; (MAJOR LOL!?)

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Thank you for your enquiry.

Since this case has been going on for a while and I have no sight of any papers, there is not much I can possibly say other than the general information you can find on our website. I suggest you read that very carefully.

The advice I would give would depend on a number of other factors, so we would need to meet...

To clarify:

1. The courts can and often do order contact even after a long absence;

2. If your partner is indeed suffering from depression at the moment and has been medically advised not to go to the court hearing, she should get written medical evidence in form of a doctor's report for this and apply again for an adjournment until after she has given birth. However, this is of course just prolonging the wait and uncertainty. Otherwise the court can make an order in her absence.

3. There is nothing you can do without the involvement of the court to get parental rights (unless you got married and she signed a step-parent parental responsibility agreement, but you would not be able to do that within 6 days as you need to give notice of a marriage).

Yours sincerely

Andrea Woelke

Did you know that Andrea Woelke is a mediator? To find out more about mediation, visit our website.

Alternative Family Law
Principal: Mr Andrea Woelke
Solicitor and Mediator
3 Southwark Street
London SE1 1RQ

Yeah. You know the score Andrea, dont you :no: pfhhhhh! :ouch:

Peace & Love

Mark of the Keenan Family :8-):
s200rey

Postby s200rey » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 am

ALSO

Please check out the latest development on our website, www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk

For now it just has information on it, but we are going to be branding it over these coming weeks, adding more information & possibly a Forum.

Enjoy, Mark of the Keenan Family :8-):
s200rey

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am

COURT DATE TODAY, keep you posted over the next few days, see what orders/demands we get through 'the post' :thinks:
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk
knowledgeispower-uk

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

Please find the letter, below, few comments from me in ITALICS

Peace & Love,

Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):
Last edited by knowledgeispower-uk on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk
knowledgeispower-uk

PreviousNext

Return to Children