Mark of the Keenan Family needs HELP & ADVICE!

Mark of the Keenan Family needs HELP & ADVICE!

Postby s200rey » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Good afternoon Freemen & Women, Never thought that the Birth Certificate could actually HELP, but in this case I think it most certainly does/will?...

I'm sending this on behalf of my partner. She is currently in Court, final hearing is on the 22nd Nov. The case is to allow/disallow an ex partner 'access' to her/our child.

The Basics; He is NOT on the Birth Certificate, he's NOT been around for over 2 years, the child in question is now nearly 3 (Jan 2012) she does not 'consent' to DNA, as she does not believe he even is the father since coming off strong anti-depressants (that she was on throughout the whole ordeal till she fell pregnant with me 6 months ago) ...He used to beat her up, threaten her, steal from her and her family and left after finding out she was pregnant, months and months before giving birth, and wasn't around for weeks after she was Born (Total Arse Hole) For them reasons alone he's not on the Birth Certificate. Anyway the inadequately trained CAFCASS officer, after interviewing, My Partner & Our Child, then him and his mother, believe there is no reason for him NOT to be given access! which is absurd!?...for this reason she has now lost her legal aid and has no solicitor support (NOT THAT I THINK WE NEED 1) She's currently 6months Pregnant and we are expecting our 2nd Child, and as you can imagine, all this is getting very, very stressful for her (she has miscarried in the past) so she wrote a letter to the Courts saying she doesn't think she can be present on the 22nd of this month, due to stress and being Pregnant. They have wrote back, and said that a decision will be made in her absence anyway, which I believe myself to be unlawful but hey ho, there the Courts. So now she's really concerned that they will order 'supervised access' or even 'access' and this is sending her back into Depression and its not healthy for our unborn baby.

What I would like to know Freemen and Women is there anything I can do as the Farther (she calls me Dad) to strengthen the case? Get parental rights myself? etc?

& is there any chance he could even get access, with out being on the Birth Certificate, and having NO relationship whatsoever with our Daughter? who is now really clever and would see him as a Stranger. I believe if so this is totally un-lawful, and has NOT got our Daughters best interests at heart.

She has never claimed CSA from him (ex partner) apart from 4 weeks @ £11.00. Then this was cancelled. She then received £100/month STANDING ORDER, off him, which she took off him to the value of the amount of things he stole and sold from her and her family over their period together. However HIS Solicitor is saying this was for 'Child Maintenance' SURELY they cant even PROVE this point?...

Its obviously not going to help her (our Daughter) in any way shape or form as he has NEVER been around, and I have been her 'Dad' so to speak for well over a year now...

I'm just concerned and would like some more advice, She's in the Process of doing an Affidavit to the Court (after taking some advice from me) stating these FACTS. Before the Final hearing, other than that its in the hands of the courts, and the conflicting interests of his Solicitor and the CAFCASS officer. :puzz:

Any help/advice, much appreciated!

(ALSO, I will not be registering our next child on the Birth Certificate Register, due to my beliefs on the whole situation. But this was done years ago, and I'm only just waking her up to the STATE of this COUNTRY and these COURTS, and nearly everything else lol!...shouldn't really laugh to be fair)

Any help & support would be Brilliant Freemen and Women!

Peace and Love, Mark of the Keenan Family. :8-):

We are based in North East, England. If any body could offer 1 to 1, help and support. PM me. Otherwise all your thoughts and advice would be MUCH APPRECIATED! :hug:
s200rey

Re: Mark of the Keenan Family needs HELP & ADVICE!

Postby littletunealright » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm

so sorry i will look later
surround a free man in a set of prison walls and he will see adventure. littletune, 2011
littletunealright

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 pm

they say, everyone has the right to know their parent or genetic gifter, sometimes it is hard to get your head around the actions of others and motives behind the actions, it may be the man is emotionally unstable and still may carry the torch of scorn, but the childs safety is paramount and insist that the child will be placed in no danger to an unknown circumstance for a while until his motives are seen to be sound, unfortunately, the only way out is a DNA test, the Rights of the child are consideration to the authorities, of course you can disagree and go the other way, but unless your positive you are not going to burden yourself with things you may not handle to well please be careful, they look for weakness, including emotional behavior, even if the Dna is partly his, it does not give him automatic access to the child, he would have to prove his case if you objected and his lifestyle was not conducive, to child rearing. peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby littletunealright » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm

so sorry to hear about what ur going through.
Last edited by littletunealright on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surround a free man in a set of prison walls and he will see adventure. littletune, 2011
littletunealright

Postby littletunealright » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm

ok i doubled posted i'm pissed...lol

i would say, yes there is something u can do as a freeman you can bring her up as you would like to be brought up

fuck him.
ignoring them is the highest form of revenge :hug:
may the force be with you :love:
littletunealright

Postby s200rey » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Cheers for the vibes man! :8-):

I need help writing an affidavit, does anybody have any examples or templates? or even ones they've used even? just to get an idea of how I need to lay it out...so to speak. :peace:

The latest letter from HM Courts & Tribunal Service - South Durham Family Family Proceedings Court reads;

9th November 2011

Dear Ms XXXX

RE: Ref No. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX (name of our daughter), Private Law (WTF 1. What the hell is Private Law?)

I write to inform you that the solicitors for the applicant have written to the court upon receipt of your letter and confirm that they still wish for the hearing listed on the 22.11.2011 to remain in the list due to non compliance of DNA testing. (WTFx2)

Plese note that should you fail to attend Court for the hearing on the above date an Order may be made in your abscence. (WTFx3)

If you have any queries please contact us at this office.

Yours sincerely

(No Signature, just a printed name, and her contact details)

:thinks:

:thinks:

:giggle:

There must be a way to just rebut this, and how do we go about it, am thinking an Affidavit? Can I do one as well as my Parter!? or am a thinking along the wrong lines and is there a better way to do it? any help much appreciated Freemen and Women!

:hug:
s200rey

Postby s200rey » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 am

...maybe we should just write a letter back to that 'in response' ?? and see what comes of it, she's not well enough to go regardless anyway...

I have found this on www.seperatedads.co.uk ;

"However well-intentioned the law (LMAO!) it can contain some nasty surprises for you. If you weren’t married to your partner and your name isn’t on the child’s birth certificate, although you know you’re the biological father, you could find you have no right to see your children unless your former partner allows it"

"If your name isn’t on that birth certificate, you’ll need a Parental Responsibility Agreement. Once signed and properly filed with the court, this will give you full parental rights and responsibilities. Of course, if your former partner won’t sign, then you’re stuck, and be forced to take the case to a hearing in court. If the mother continues to assert you’re not the father, the legal bills could become very high indeed. You’ll need to apply for a Parental Responsibility Order. The court will consider the welfare of the child, and you’ll find that an Order will be granted only if it’s better than not granting an Order at all"

So, a letter along those lines, along with a Fact or 2 cant hurt, just need to know from other freemen & freewomen that i'm thinking along the right lines before we do this.

Peace & Love :hug:

Mark of the Keenan Family :8-):
s200rey

Postby s200rey » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:30 pm

...Has anybody got any Ideas :yawn:

The 22nd is looming and we need a Plan.

A Freeman or Freewomen out there must know how best to respond to the letter we have received above??

All help and advice will be much appreciated! I'm no expert on 'Private Law' but that letter seems to have next to no clout, and what could they possible 'order' or 'rule' on the day, if A.) We are not present and B.) He's got no rights to our child, due to not being on the Birth Certificate, and he's not got a leg to stand on as far as applying for those rights cos A.) She doesn't / wont consent/sign her name to any of it and B.) He's never been around, so there hardly gunna give him Parental Rights now are they, SURELY. :peace:

BUT THIS SYSTEM IS CORRUPT & SENSELESS, I daren't just 'assume' what I believe I know, I need to issue them with an Affidavit or a NOTICE of Objection or WITHDRAWAL of Consent or summit.

All help and advice will be much appreciated! PLEASE have a look at my Post's above and help us out! :yes:

Peace & Love, Mark of the Keenan Family :8-):
s200rey

Postby littletunealright » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:06 pm

if you dont turn up and tell them of it. they will decide he can have access,
if you do turn up and tell them of your concerns, they may look at the case
best off going to court and airing your concerns that this bloke is
violent. and a possible threat to your wife, and daughter.
littletunealright

Postby s200rey » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks for the advice there, but this is what were going to send to the Court Magistrates via Recorded Delivery tomorrow;

HM Courts & Tribunal Service
South Durham Family Proceedings Court
Central Avenue
Newton Aycliffe
County Durham
DL5 5RT

NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND INTENT, NOTICE OF NAME CHANGE & NOTICE OF OBJECTION.

To whom this may concern, (names of the magistrates will be here)

Im writing in response to your letter dated 9th November 2011 - REF No. (XXX XXX XXX XXXX)

First and foremost, Its appalling that on almost every letter of harassment I have received from the applicants solicitor or the letters from the Courts my Daughters name XXX XXX XXX is spelt wrong, this whole case is/should be about her. Her surname has also being changed by Deed-Poll and her name is now XXX XXX XXX after her Dad and my Partner XXX XXX XXX. XXX is also seeking parental rights to Anneliise which I fully endorse and consent to as he has had a positive involvement in mine and Anneliise's life for nearly 2 years now and we are building a positive future together and I'm soon to give birth to our second child in February 2012. Me, My Partner and XXX XXX XXX are also moving into our own Mortgaged/Privately owned home together in these coming months.

As I have previously stated, the applicant is NOT on the Birth Certificate, and he is NOT the Farther of XXX XXX XXX and therefor has no rights to her. I request this case is closed on 22.11.2011 as there are no lawful grounds to continue and its certainly not in the best interests of our family and XXX XXX XXX.

Your previous letter stated that;

'The Solicitors for the applicant have written to the court upon receipt of your letter and confirm that they still wish for the hearing listed on the 22.11.2011 to remain due to no compliance of DNA testing.'

'Please note that should you fail to attend Court for the hearing on the above date an Order may be made in your absence'

I once again request this case is closed on 22.11.2011 as there are no lawful grounds to continue and its certainly not in the best interests of our Family and Anneliise-Marie June Storey.

I once again state that the applicant is NOT on the Birth Certificate of my Daughter - Anneliise-Marie and he is NOT the Farther of my Daughter - Anneliise-Marie and therefor I believe there is no lawful grounds for this case to continue any further, particularly with out my Consent.

I along with my Doctor state much stronger reasons than the Applicants Solicitor for the case to NOT go ahead on the 22.11.2011, however IF the case does go ahead on the 22.11.2011 and not once i've given birth to me and my Partners second child together and recovered, then I request for this case to be Dismissed on the 22.11.2011 for the reasons stated above.

Amounting to my final statement that the applicant is nothing more than a stranger.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

Sincerely without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity

Samantha: XXXXXX

Signed __________________

Date __________________

Fingers crossed, this should get us a result - of some sort!?

ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED. :yes:
s200rey

Next

Return to Children