Gypsies and Birth Certificates

Gypsies and Birth Certificates

Postby thepowerofnow » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 am

Gypsies are very unlikely to register their childrens birth with the state, because if they did, it is quite likely that social services would be over at gypsy camps all the time, stealing children from the gypsies, due to lack of living conditions, lack of schooling etc etc.

AND

if social services need a birth certificate to kidnap children, this would explain why they do not (if they do not) target gypsy communities to steal children from.

ALSO

where do gypsy families give birth to babies? in their gypsy camp, or in an NHS hospital?
thepowerofnow

Re: Gypsies and Birth Certificates

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:44 am

Exactly. The natural way is for a child to be born with the help of friends and family, not the help of those who will imprison us if we dont obey them. Mind you I'm not a woman to actually have the anxiety of a birth without state registered midwives which I suppose must be quite a daunting prospect considering its the way most people have been conditioned to think all their lives.
Freeman Stephen

Postby thepowerofnow » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:10 am

I have known a few gypsys in the past who are adults, and they have travelled overseas outside europe, so presumably they have passports (& maybe not BC's).
thepowerofnow

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:21 am

http://larp.com/jahavra/gypsylaw.html

Its a link from some sort of game but very interesting. I wonder how true to life it is.
Freeman Stephen

Postby thepowerofnow » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:24 am

Freeman Stephen wrote:Exactly. The natural way is for a child to be born with the help of friends and family, not the help of those who will imprison us if we dont obey them. Mind you I'm not a woman to actually have the anxiety of a birth without state registered midwives which I suppose must be quite a daunting prospect considering its the way most people have been conditioned to think all their lives.

I read a youtube comment on one of the brian gerrish sections of video, someone saying its not safe to have babies in hospitals any more, after a SW picked a fight with the dad for changing the babies nappy and several police officers were called to attend. Maybe they are right, the comment got 2 thumbs up
thepowerofnow

Postby kliff » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:28 am

My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 am

The WFS have did alot of work on this: check out http://worldfreemansociety.org/tiki-index.php?page=RVCP-2 as a starting point. (See member benefit 4). Theres quite a bit of talk about it on the forums there.
Freeman Stephen

Return to Children