How to de-rigester children

How to de-rigester children

Postby Hope » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:09 pm

I would like to know if anybody has managed to de-register their children?

in particular their grandchildren to stop 'forced adoptions'?

(This post has been edited by Veronica to make it 'sticky' ... so that it stays at the top of the General Discussion List, in the hope that someone may join the Forum who has information about this situation. The problem here is that we are set up to 'defend' ... and the aspect of children requires that we find out how to 'attack back')
Hope

Re: How to de-rigester children

Postby jonboy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 pm

'de rigester' are you south african? :lol:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Hope,

Nothing we can say at the moment is going to help you … possibly.

However it would be possible to write to the Adoption Agency warning them that they are on breach of Common Law by their actions, and that they are highly likely to pay the price for that - in the foreseeable future - by a term of imprisonment. And that they can take your letter as a warning, and will not be able to claim they were never told. That you will keep it on file, even if they don't.

If you want to go down that route, then e-mail me privately, and maybe we could work something out.

I have to tell you that it is unlikely to have any effect on them for reasons that must be pretty obvious.

Nevertheless what it does is establish correspondence that could be used in your favour once we have the ability to Trial by Jury. This sort of correspondence, taken with pointing out that if the Jury does not convict them, then they (the Juror's children) are at risk would be sufficient (I would think) to put all the perpetrators behind bars, and secure the return of your children/grandchildren.

But that is not going to happen overnight. First we have to show up the massive deception for what it is, and then we have to establish a non-deceptive, just, and fair system. And a large number of people in this country have to DEMAND it before it would ever happen. And we have to DEMAND that 'tinkering with what we have' is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

And that's quite a task. But we have taken on that task.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:05 pm

I feel for you there Hope. I'm seeking to have one of my children removed from the register. True, given the knowledge we now have we would NEVER register any children we may have in the future. But, for those whom have already been registered it will not be easy. My thinking is that if it can be brought to the attention of those in government i.e the treasury minister, prime minister and the queen that WE KNOW what they have done to co-erse us into 'registering' a 'certificate' of 'BERTH' for our newborns while they secretly KNOW that in doing so we would be handing over 'legal' rights to the keeping of our children then we may have begun an irreversible change. While we are but a few this may have no impact. but one becomes two becomes four becomes eight..and very soon these notices will become a mass, which cannot be ignored.

Let it be known to all who may read this that no man, or woman, or corporation has the right in common law to inject, drug, harm, dictate to or remove our children from us, the lawful parents. It is our responsibility to educate those in high office and the lower officers who may be oblivious to what they are doing simply by filling their role in the workplace of birth registrations. We can educate midwives, hospital staff, administrators, teachers, visibly pregnant females, couples. For many becoming a parent is almost matter of fact in this life. No matter who we are we are all the parents of generations to come and it is us that will see to it that no more will we be enslaved by a simple signature on paper.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Free wrote:We can educate midwives, hospital staff, administrators, teachers, visibly pregnant females, couples.
Great idea Free, I can sense some leaflets and suchlike will be useful in this.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Being new to this notion...we register their birth, would we not register their death...to use the analogy of putting their coat on at birth...take it off with their death...
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Well, yes, but by registering the birth (and the death) we enable them to:

1) Give us an associated legal fiction overcoat, and to kid us into wearing it for their convenience, and to

2) Know when it is no longer being worn. and to

3) Treat us like children while it is being worn.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:30 am

Well if it gets the coat off (starting from the premice that it was mistakenly put on)...the legal entity has been disolved.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 pm

It seems this guy might have the (US) answer:
http://lawresearchgroup.com/cart/catalo ... p-152.html

You show the Judge has conflicts of interest. (Which is HIGHLY LIKELY, because the system only operates via corruption ... i.e. it could never function honourably and fairly)

You get your child back, and the Judge goes to jail.

Marvin discovered this when they tried to take his daughter away from him.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am

Gotta be an easier way. There must be. there has to be. There's always an easier way.

surely, it makes sense that if a mass of concious beings all hit the same target with a letter of discontent at being duped into handing over their babies at registration UN-KNOWINGLY co-ersed into handing over title to their offspring then something would happen. Imagine being the treasury minister and opening thousands of letters from very angry parents all wanting their children back. You'd shit yourself for sure.

I've no problem letting them keep their fraudulantly earned so called money they are welcome to that. It's stained with tretchury they can keep it.

All I want, is to know that my children are free.

I tell each and everyone I know, or meet, or have passing conversation with, that their children are not their children and i then explain why.

They will surely pay for what they have done. For every action creates an equal and opposing re-action.

I'm so glad I'm not THEM
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Next

Return to Children