Advice needed for Parents of ASD children

Advice needed for Parents of ASD children

Postby kjkillen81 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone out there has any help or advice for me regarding the below situation.

Me and my ex wife Alicia have 3 children, my step daughter Summer who is 8, I have two sons Zachary who is 6 and Archie who is 3, both on the autistic spectrum and are non verbal.
September last year Alicia had a breakdown and i was given full temporary custody of all three children. Since December Alicia has recovered and I have joint custody of both boys and she has custody of her daughter.
Rockland's Special school which Zachary attends have been told by the social services to contact them regarding any unexplained bruises, marks or behaviour. All was fine until Zachary, who likes to climb, suffered a bruise on his back.
Social services attended Alicia's house to question her about the bruise which she hadn't logged into his school book because it wasn't present when he was last with her.
Archie had also suffer a bruise on his cheek which occurred at the childminders and was logged, this happened Wednesday but when the social called the childminders they asked if Archie had injured himself on Friday. The childminders said no but then tried to call the services back to let them know about Wednesday but to no avail. The social services then claimed that Alicia must have been lying and requested the police be brought in. I went round and explained that I'd been in touch with the childminders and they was a reasonable explanation but they didn't listen.
The next day we were subject to police inquiry and photos were taken of the boys, they were stripped naked and thoroughly assessed. The police hadn't been told about the childminders account of the situation and apologised when they found out.
The social services didn't apologise and said they were following "procedure".
They left us alone for 2 weeks .
Then as recent as Thursday early morning, Archie must have attempted to climb his stair gate and fell bumping his head. I came in with both boys crying and was trying in the dark to work out what had happened, only when I switched the light on, I seen the bump on his forehead and on re opening the gate it became loose. I can only assume this was why he fell but as I was fast asleep I didn't know for sure.
I explained what had happened to the social services but they wasn't happy with my explanation so they had Archie assessed again. They were happy with this assessment.
During this the social had rang the school asking about Zachary and the school ( what they told me this afternoon) said he had the same pants and socks on. He has multiple pairs of the same underwear as I explained but the social said that the school said he came to school with the same underwear, itching his genitals and smelt. That morning I showered both my boys and they both had fresh clothes.
Also during this time, a teacher at school had a conversation with Summer, regarding what had happened with Archie. Alicia spoke to the teacher in question and it was pretty much what I said but the social gave a different account involving me hitting Archie with the stair gate.
Both accounts from the schools have been completely fabricated and placed on record as fact.
They came to see me today saying we must attend a meeting to ascertain whether we will be put on a child protection plan, which doesn't sound that bad but given the fabrication of the facts it appears to us both they are trying their best to make us sound like bad parents.
Thanks for reading this. I really after some advice and whether I can get free legal advice so I can have a solicitor present during this meeting.
Many Thanks in Advance

Kev
kjkillen81

Re: Advice needed for Parents of ASD children

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:37 am

Thanks for sharing what must be a stressful time for you and your family. Without trying to alarm you, Social Services are not to be trusted as they seem to have an agenda of their own.

The SS get to go into Court and tell lie after lie and not once does a Judge ask for evidence. I've witnessed this personally. The SS will go through your medical records with a fine tooth comb and will only use the information that suits their cause.

To prove my point, take a look at this mans experiance with the dreaded SS: http://chrisspivey.org/category/arrest-ss/
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: Advice needed for Parents of ASD children

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Just found this article from the ColemanExperiance: https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/the-tragic-case-of-tina-rayson-and-britains-new-ss/

Take a look! Its not pleasant but at least you'll know what you're dealing with. :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Return to Children