Asking for details

Asking for details

Postby johnny boy 890 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:43 am

Hello,

I have posted on here many times before but would like some help and information from all you good people out there. After leaving the Army after 19 years due to the fact of the ridiculous amount of money the CSA were taking from me through a dedcution of earnings I now have a new job and the CSA sent me a leteer asking me to confirm my details and my pay and new job address blah blah blah. Now do I just ignore this as ringing them will just put me in the same situation.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
johnny890
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

johnny boy 890

Re: Asking for details

Postby glennofthefamilymcloughlin » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi Johny, me and my wife have been together for nearly 30 years.When we met she had an 18 month old girl.I knew her father and we got on OK.At some point i lost my job and we claimed benefits,they asked if anyone living in our house was responsible for dependents that were not there own.Not knowing this was info for the CSA,we said we had no contact with her father or wanted to so as to protect him.He contacted us some weeks later to say his mortgage had not gone through and when investigated the CSA had accessed his bank account and took nearly £400.These are all government departments that all collude their info,councils,CSA,banks, the whole lot! I" lost" myself a few years back by changing my name,that's the way to get out of this,you do not need to pay a solicitor, draft up a change of name deed and send it to all the people you have documentation with DVLA etc etc i even got my qualifications changed and have a licence and passport,the only thing you cannot change is your birth certificate which i don't want anyway! after all whats in a name?...........
Don't believe everything you think.
glennofthefamilymcloughlin

Re: Asking for details

Postby pitano1 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

having discovered,that....what i thought,was my name...is in fact..not....MY..name
some years ago.

I NO LONGER RECOGNISE...the name,because it belongs to the..CROWN..ie...CROWN COPYRIGHT.
NOT TO BE USED FOR IDENTIFICATION.

AINT`NO LAW SES,YOU GOTTA...USE....the crowns..NAME.. :giggle:

hang on a minute,aint,that fraud..?

would,that not place me...IN DISHONOUR...ab initio..?

ADRRESSEE NOT RECOGNISED..RETURN TO SENDER.

As for stopping the crooked cunts,pillaging,your wages,i think it depends on whether
your boss has any....ca`hoonas.. :grin:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Children