Child taken from womb by social services

Child taken from womb by social services

Postby holy vehm » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 am

A pregnant woman has had her baby forcibly removed by caesarean section by social workers.

Essex social services obtained a High Court order against the woman that allowed her to be forcibly sedated and her child to be taken from her womb.

The council said it was acting in the best interests of the woman, an Italian who was in Britain on a work trip, because she had suffered a mental breakdown.

The baby girl, now 15 months old, is still in the care of social services, who are refusing to give her back to the mother, even though she claims to have made a full recovery.

The case has developed into an international legal row, with lawyers for the woman describing it as “unprecedented”.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10486452/Child-taken-from-womb-by-social-services.html
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Child taken from womb by social services

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Wow. I didn't think anything could surprise/shock me anymore. I was wrong. 1984 is officially here.
Dreadlock

Postby pitano1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:36 pm

was the baby...registered..?
if so...by who.?

the only thing,that may apply..regarding this criminal action,is some clause in the
mental health act that gives the kidnappers the [so called]..power to steal the
baby.
drug someone,against their will,and commit G.B.H

:thinks:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby holy vehm » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

My thoughts too mate.

A post i made today on fb

Yesterday we saw the true face of this barbaric society when it was revealed the state run social services had sedated a pregnant woman and removed her baby by Cesarian section and placed the baby up for adoption.
Ive been thinking about this and i keep coming back to the same question, under what authority is this done?
The mother in question is an Italian national, here in the UK on a work related training course, she is not registered with the Crown nor is the baby.
This is the first time Ive heard of the SS taking an unregistered child and even the head of social services has stated that this is indeed and unusual case.
In the high court, where the mother is now trying to get her baby back, the judge stated that he sided with the mothers arguments but was 'bound' to comply with the original order.
To force a mother to be cut open and have her baby removed and then sold on WITHOUT the authority to do so is probably one of the most serious crimes that can be committed and is a highly criminal act.
So again, under what authority are these monsters acting?
Or have we reached the point where they now act without any authority and are stealing children at will with help from the secret court of protection?

Regards her 'mental state'

She suffers bi polar and is on medication. When she became pregnant she stopped taking the meds so as not to harm the baby, unfortunately this caused a psychotic episode, a side effect of being pregnant and bi polar. As she is a visitor she had no medical team to fall back on so she called the police for assistance. The police promptly turned up, sectioned her and handed her into the clutches of the SS.

Personally, I am more concerned with the mental state of all those involved. Cutting open a woman to steal her child is the act of mad men.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby holy vehm » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:03 pm

A friend has just offered this as a possible explanation.

I believe within the border agency pass which the woman needed to work, albeit temporarily, in the UK pledging allegiance to the Crown.
holy vehm

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Has anyone considered that this wouldnt even be in the mainstream media unless there was some reason to broadcast to the public what would normally be dismissed as a nutty conspiracy theory? Is it possible that the reason we are seeing this story so openly acknowledged rather than swept under the carpet is because somebody somewhere wants to test the public reaction to this kind of thing?

I know there are groups discussing the sterilization of the poor and lets face it we are never far behind china in violating humans rights these days.

If the bigger picture looks scary then consider the small picture of the wages, subsidies and fees government workers have gained by harvesting this womans baby.

I have as much right to that womans baby as the government does, infact each of you have as much right as me. There should be life imprisonment or worse for every individual involved in this, regardless of government licence to commit this atrocity.

We seriously have to think about a "by all necessary means" approach to ending this tyranical regime in the uk. This will become more common as people drown themselves in football and shopping.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Personally, I am more concerned with the mental state of all those involved. Cutting open a woman to steal her child is the act of mad men.

Had the same thought myself. What is going on in the minds of these nut jobs? Milgram all over again...

...somebody somewhere wants to test the public reaction to this kind of thing?

I think you hit the nail on the head. If it was a one off incident heads would roll and people would be doing jail time - instead we already see the "High Court" making excuses. I'm betting that not one person goes to jail or even looses their job.

The tyrants haven't even warmed up yet.
Dreadlock

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Do you reckon its possible this is occurring by uk gov to uk citizens all the time but we now only get to hear about it because italy gov is a bit pissed off?

I reckon if jcdm hadnt been brazillian but a uk citizen, it would have been swept under the rug as some terrorist the police shot rather than an innocent victim - they couldnt "stockholm" a brazillian family into silence, nor an italian family, but if it happens to a british citizen, what then? Is this already happening to us and we are unaware?

Is the member "Hope" on fmotl.com? She would know.
Freeman Stephen

Postby e11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:15 am

I have had a couple of people (2 people) comment through social media on this. These are 2 people who don't usually comment on such things, so that is something. Did it get the reaction it should have???? Of course not, not surprising, but equally sad, especially when there are those within my lists who have recently had children, and who should feel more parental and protective towards them.

Maybe they will throw these story's out subtly every month, to slowly sensitize the public to what may or may not have already being going on for decades?

I March 2012 - Italy's president has criticised Britain's "inexplicable behaviour" after the UK launched an attempt to free two hostages in Nigeria without telling Rome beforehand. Mr Napolitano told reporters: "The behaviour of the British Government in not informing Italy is inexplicable

July 2013 - Italy's Prime Minister Enrico Letta has slammed Europe for the handling of Greece's near-quarter of a trillion euro rescue package by saying that the bloc made some 'serious mistakes'.

May 2013 - Italy PM slams 'hypocrisy' over tax fraud

After a quick search, appears to be a bit of bickering between the 2
e11

Next

Return to Children