Most inspiring video Ive seen in a while.

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Most inspiring video Ive seen in a while.

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:02 pm

A video of a man being served very badly by public servants as they delay him from travelling.

http://www.youtube.com/v/cK4Kjgg0PGs

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cK4Kjgg0PGs
Freeman Stephen

Re: Most inspiring video Ive seen in a while.

Postby hurn » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 pm

yea theirs a lot more humans in Scotland doing this now and it has spread really well over the past 5 years ,i remember at least 8 years ago my ex-partner saying why are you wasting your time people dont understand what you are on about my reply was well evolution doesn't just take one nite it may take years but it will happen......and now look 8 years later and the people are turning back to there sovereign human and a lot have woken up to the trickery that has been cast upon all humans for hundreds of years.. i always thought i was nuts because i couldnt get my head around a society that was not for the benefit of the people and why the goat-queen was so popular amongst the peasants even now people love the UN elected dictators
DONT WORRY IT WONT BE LONG NOW the countdown has started
hurn

Re: Most inspiring video Ive seen in a while.

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Ive never really doubted my sanity through it all but others have. The nearest I cam to that was spending a few years giving sheeple the benefit of the doubt, that maybe there was some reason why they were right and I was wrong and that it would.become apparent in time.

Its a bit like we believe this shape in front of us is a square. It has four sides of equal length meeting at right angle corners. We have been taught all our lives to believe its a circle, a special circle with corners, and that we should hate squares with all our being because that was the shape looked upon by our greatest enemies who were propagandized to believe their square was circular.

Now try telling a freind the shape they are looking at is a square. They will call you a friend of the enemy. Tell them about the corners and they will say some circles have corners as orners are absolutely necessary, even though the enemy has squares which also have corners, that doesnt mean that the shape you and your freind are looking at is a square though, because its a circle, everyone knows that.

You may as well try having an intelligent conversation with a chicken.
Freeman Stephen

Return to Motoring issues