Billing for notice infringements

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Billing for notice infringements

Postby Noisytone » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi all ,
Hope this finds you all well :wink:
Been a while since I was on but wanted to run this by you guys and see what you make of this situation . I sent this to musashi in reply to a pm ( many thanks for that my friend :grin: :grin: ) but thought I would put it up in case someone can give me a swift reply .

Many thanks for all the help and education you people have passed on to me in my massive learning curve :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: .

Here's the reply ,

The story so far is that I sent back the reply basically asking for all the calibration certification / photos for all devices used. I returned their stupid form asking who was driving with the letter and made it clear that I was treating the correspondence as potential fraud and deception and also asked what criminal common laws were breached :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: as well . As always in the letter it was stated that anything that wasn't in order would be ignored without dishonor on my part and guess what ? its gone VERY quiet :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: . All they sent was another form with 3 photos of me on the bike ( well it MIGHT have been me can't remember :giggle: :giggle: ) asking for the id of the driver again and smugly stating that I was overdue to appeal and not even mentioned the common law breaches . So far it looks like they bottled out :clap: :clap: . All ive done is put their letter in the file :giggle: :giggle: .

There is another little debacle you might be able to shed some light on if you could please ,
No doubt you know of Simon Spaniard and his battles with the commercial crooks :giggle: . I was with him in April at Southend when he went to file for prosecution against 5 banks and something like 89 individuals involved . Well i got a ticket in the car park and they ignored a legal notice in the screen just above the tax disc in clear view . I ignored the ticket then they sent a charge certificate with the inflated fine . As you can imagine this was replied to with a notice and a bill for 5 grand as they breached my notice. Again this has gone QUIET :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: . Tomorrow 5th they will be 14 days over which has added another 1,400 to the bill . I have a notice and new bill ready to kinda go off stating that possible legal action to recover and mentioned that possible commercial liens could be raised if they try to delay or obfuscate information etc . I was thinking of sending an N1 to the court if I dont get satisfaction from these crooks but I havent done this before . If you know more about this or could put me in touch with someone who has done this before and could give me some do's and dont's it would be a huge help as I'm still a little green and unsure as to what to do and dont want it to go pear shaped :puke: as this would be my first time taking it all the way to the end and my remedy :grin: . I can then pass any useful info on to other people in similar situations .

Please feel free to share any of this mail :grin:

Any info will be much appreciated my friend .

All the very best and kindest regards as always
Tone :8-): :grin:
Noisytone

Return to Motoring issues