The Devil and the DVLA

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Amended Post

Postby Oshun » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi I and I,

with no further correspondence from DevilAir, and after an interesting and enlightening conversation with our friend in the North, I decided to redraft the previous document to be used in the event that a Policy Enforcement Officer chooses to attempt to engage with me whilst I am exercising my freedom to travel. This one, drops the biblical references but still establishes the universal right we have to travel freely, without levy or hindrance of any kind. I like the idea of having something in writing for him to peruse whilst I maintain my right to remain silent. If DevilAir originated as a way of identifying vehicles involved in 'hit and run' accidents, then it is a fact that said agency have been provided with all that they may need - an identifiable plate, a name and a mailing location. Note - this has not been tried and tested yet: feel free to adapt it to your needs and take note that I don't think it would work if you have a licence. Having issued that disclaimer, it is worth noting that the more who start to do this sort of thing, the better.
Declaration of Constitutional Right to Travel and Deregistration.

1. You have indicated to me that you wish to speak with me. I will be pleased to speak with you upon condition that you first read and sign the content of this document in order for me to satisfy my self that we have common grounds for discussion. If you do not accept my offer I will not be able to speak with you on this occasion. Please apply due diligence to the following facts:
2. DVLA have been furnished with the name of the keeper of the vehicle, a current contact address and the plate details as displayed.
3. Said Agency has acquiesced - albeit grudgingly - that any and all contracts my person may have had with DVLA have been rescinded as an action at LAW and have acknowledged my Constitutional right to travel. I can furnish you with the documentary proof of this, if required.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no contractual obligation between oneself and the Ministry of Transport/ DVLA as any and all actual and presumed contractual obligations with said commercially operated Agency, known as DVLA have been lawfully rescinded and revoked, ab initio.
5. CONSTABLE’S OATH OF OFFICE: It is my belief that your declaration of allegiance binds you to serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that you will, to the best of your power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while you continue to hold the said office you will, to the best of your skill and knowledge, discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.
7. Please note: I am not a PERSON. I am man created as male/female by God. As you appear to be ACTing as an OFFICER and therefore the role of a CHARACTER, then you are not real and it is a fact that I hold dominion over you under Natural Law. Therefore unless you can prove to me that you are God/Allah/the Divine Creator et al, or stand between my self and said creator, it is my wish that you give me free passage without let or hindrance.
9. In accord with my Claim of Right as served by way of Recorded Delivery in May 2009, on the woman acting as the Queen of England and the Commonwealth, I hereby reiterate my ancient and unalienable right to travel by whatever form of conveyance I choose without having to enter into any contractual obligations with the DVLA and/or any Police Officer who does not have reasonable grounds for stopping me.

10. For the avoidance of doubt, I do not ‘drive’ in a DVLA registered vehicle - I travel in my own private conveyance. I am not a “DRIVER” - “One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals.” From Bouvier's Law Dictionary, Revised 6th Ed (1856), As I am not and will not be employed as a ‘Driver”, there is no requirement for a licence.

11. I claim the right not to be bound by the statutory requirements of any and all motor vehicle acts of a parliament that are subservient to Constitutional Law.

12. Therefore, I simply exercising my right to travel freely along any highway, water or sky way without limitation and without constraint of any nature whatsoever across the land mass or by way of water around what is commonly known as the British Isles by whatever choice of conveyance is available to me. Indeed, this right is factually supported by the following which states, “Most of the offences committed under the Highways Act 1980 are designed to punish those who endanger or interfere with users of a ‘highway’ or who damage or obstruct a ‘highway’. There is no statutory definition of a highway, only a common law one. That definition is quite clear: a "highway is a way over which all members of the public have the right to pass and repass. Their use of the way must be as of right, not on sufferance or by licence". From: Sweet & Maxwell, Encyclopaedia of Highway Law and Practice, March 2002, para 2-335

13. As a Free Man, indigenous to this land mass known since ancient time as Albien, it is my understanding that the ancient custom and right to freedom of travel for all has and remains established since time immemorial and is enshrined in the UNION WITH SCOTLAND ACT, 1706, ARTICLE IV which unequivocally guarantees the right to safe and unhindered passage. “Trade and Navigation and other Rights. That all the Subjects of the United Kingdom of Great Britain shall from and after the Union have full freedom and Intercourse of Trade and Navigation to and from any port or place within the said United Kingdom and the Dominions and Plantations thereunto belonging And that there be a Communication of all other Rights Privileges and Advantages which do or may belong to the Subjects of either Kingdom except where it is otherwise expressly agreed in these Articles.”

14. ARTICLE 25 of the 1706 Act states - "That all Laws and Statutes in either Kingdom so far as they are contrary to or inconsistent with the Terms of these Articles or any of them shall from and after the Union cease and become void and shall be so declared to be by the respective Parliaments of the said Kingdoms"

15. Furthermore, any and all attempts, ab initio, to pre-fine someone are contrary to the BILL OF RIGHTS ACT 1689, which states, "And severall Grants and Promises made of Fines and Forfeitures before any Conviction or Judgement against the Persons upon whome the same were to be levyed. All which are utterly directly contrary to the knowne Lawes and Statutes and Freedome of this Realme".

16. You are hereby informed that ANY Act which prevents me from enjoying my right to travel anywhere within the UK is "contrary and inconsistent" with the Acts of Union 1706 and the Bill of Rights of 1689 is deemed to be a breach of my Constitutional rights which remain paramount.

17. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: for any transgression(s) against me that is/are perpetrated by peace officers, government principals, agents of DVLA or justice system participants. I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents of DVLA or justice system participants is (GB £500.00) FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (GB £5000.00) FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my expressed written and Notarised consent. And a minimum of (GB £5,000,000) FIVE MILLION POUNDS STERLING if I am tasered, injured, subjected to violence in any way or my biological property (DNA, blood, urine, fingerprints) is taken without my expressed written and Notarised consent. Charge for impounding the private automobile without consent: FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS PER DAY. I also claim the right to be paid in whatever form of functional currency I choose.

18. If you wish to impede me further in my unalienable right to roam upon the earth and my constitutional right to travel freely, as enshrined in the MAGNA CARTA, the BILLS OF RIGHTS (1689) and the UNION WITH SCOTLAND ACT (1706), please affirm this by means of your signature on this document that you agree to the points made herein and that you accept the facts stated. If you do not agree to the facts stated herein I may decline your invitation while reserving all my rights not to be bound to perform in any contracts revealed or unrevealed. I do not accept your paperwork and cannot sign it. However, I am willing to consider any written requests you may wish to make.
19. Note. By signing this document, you are personally affirming that you legally qualified to make a lawful determination of the matter and are willing to enter into a contract, the terms of which are detailed herein. Please note: in the event that any of my rights are transgressed upon, I reserve the right to pursue whatever course of commercial remedy is necessary against the Police Force you are employed by and/or you personally under said terms and conditions.

(i) Full NAME of OFFICER: _______________________________________
(ii) NUMBER: _______________
(iii) BAR Card Number:_____________
(If making a legal determination)
(iv) PUBLIC LIABILITY/INSURANCE/BOND NUMBER
(v) CAUSE OF ACTION ie on what grounds have you chosen to deny my ancient right to and custom of “full freedom and Intercourse of Trade and Navigation to and from any port or place within the said United Kingdom?”
Please state: ____________________________________________________________________

Signature______________________________-___

Without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

By: The Free Man-on-the-Land commonly known as Freeman of Gaia
[Seal]

All Rights Reserved – Without Recourse – Non-Assumpsit.
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Happy travelling, my friends,

namaste :8-):
Last edited by Oshun on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oshun

Re: The Devil and the DVLA

Postby treeman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm

As ever brother, a breath of fresh air. Namaste :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Oshun » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Thank you Treeman :grin:

As you'll see, the previous post has been edited in line with an amendment to the document currently being used.

I look forward to seeing you soon, my friend,

namaste
:sun:
Oshun

Postby Flump » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:31 am

OK, having read this thread from beginning to..... er middle, how does it end? Has it ended? Does it ever end (;))
Flump

Postby beaky » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 am

Hi Sadiq Khan,

I read over the reports and notices you give here, and have the following comments to make:

1/ If you used the word "Snottingham" even on this forum, then your action is frivolous...
(And police and insurance are very likely to be taking a look-in here too.) You said you had cleaned up your language before posting here, so apparently what you actually wrote to the PTB was worse..

2/ Memories are surfacing about c. 1992, the Criminal Justice Act or some such, and a disgraceful scene where some welfare-living travellers in unlicensed, untaxed old buses and motor campers demanded their "rights" in an obnoxious way in full view of television cameras. The result was that the law was changed, police seized the untaxed, uninsured vehicles and the rabble went on their way homeless with only as many possessions as they could carry in their hands..

3/ There is a pragmatic rather than principled dictum in the legal profession that "possession is 9/10ths of the law". Your vehicle was seized and removed, and the various parties are watching you dance now that they've got possession... But if you're tempted to feel bitter about that, be mindful that that HIAB was hired for the purpose and the seizure operations probably cost more than £1000. That will not be recovered from any fines or whatever demanded of you, which will certainly be less.

4/ Veronica in her book "Freedom is more than just a seven letter word" states that legalese is a foreign language, and that even the various legal bods run off rote. And there you went putting out a heap of incomprehensible and threatening foreign language gobbledygook and expecting an answer... And noted elsewhere on this forum, that even saying your name in strange ways can get you sectioned because the bods-that-be are likely to genuinely think you a nutter.. And Sadiq Khan what is fair about demanding £500 an hour for your labour?

5/ I would suggest that you show some humility and ask police where your vehicle is, and what do you need to do to retrieve it. Whether you ask verbally or in writing, be invited to leave out the weird naming, threats, extortionate billings, legalese flannel and "Snottingham".

6/ Paying road tax is necessary and justifiable, on grounds that you don't fly through the air but use those nicely metalled, clear, swept roads, and it costs to provide and maintain them for you. In the days of good king John they had highways and [low] drovers roads, peasants had to spend time maintaining them, and in those days the tax was imposed in time and labour and not money... (There are still numerous remnants of the old drovers roads - usually visible as impassable 40 yard-wide spinneys alongside main roads, I often camp in them. The drovers roads are no longer shown on maps. But I digress.) If you don't want to pay taxes or fill in forms then try a donkey and cart, or a more upmarket horse and trap (you have to insure a horse on the roads though, and wear hi-viz)..., or even get innovative and try dogs and cart.. And gosh, I nearly forgot bicycles.. Goto..

7/ Speaking for myself I am fully aware of the New World Order scene, have been studying every aspect of that wide-ranging scene for years, and am studying and learning about common law and the freeman scene as well. However whilst I oppose the creeping enslavement being imposed by the PTB, I also oppose selfish bods who only set out to take some personally profitable pecuniary advantage, which is what I think you are doing. One juicy piece of moral blackmail that some put out, comes with saying "What if everybody did that?" You then retort "Well then I'd be a fool not to, wouldn't I !" Well as one example everybody *did* set out to make dosh out of rising house prices, with for result that houses are now grossly overpriced, people have got huge mortgages, and the young can no longer afford to buy them... So what I look out to do and to promote happening, is unselfish service to the community and building communities, and thats *only* what I'll support with freemen.

8/ Last but not least, consider the possibility that the Illuminati were to respond by *allowing* you to succeed with your commonlaw profiteering pay-no-taxes, do what you will stuff, let you successfully sue the police for a million, loads of other people jump on the bandwagon and do the same, and the roads stop being maintained... The intent of the NWO agenda is known to be to bankrupt treasuries and collapse economies, and they will looove to recruit you and the freemen to be their catspaw... That will also be an efficient way to get the whole freeman scene smashed, when you are later used as scapegoats... Thats after the media piles on with quoting forum.fmotl.com and how it was all started by a foreigner who even as he did so, displayed open contempt for this country by degrading his town name from Nottingham to "Snottingham"... Heck Sadiq Khan, they might even make you lord mayor of Nottingham, and as first action rename that town in the way you desire...

So Sadiq Khan, just from curiosity like, whats your shame level on this ?

Peace !

Beaky
beaky

Postby enegiss » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm

very interesting beaky, ime gonna read this again, as you do make a kind of sense, and ime not really arsed about the tax or licence thing, as those things seem to give comfort to others as they drive, maybe a false sense of security even. i do see a lot of injustice, far more than attaining licences, but to wake people up to this bigger picture, they have to see the jigsaw pieces fit together, i never do any paper work as i find it difficult, and it generally cost me to much time, i try to pass the message of fairness, only my own perspective of it, but i can understand the frustration of the freemen like Oshun and such, the truth is, the ptb will never listen unless equalised under the law, is it to much to ask of tptb to acknowledge the peoples wish to be treated within the law, and the law should not be about money generation, but fairness and equality, they should answer the charges, and not just ignore people because they dont have the answers, whats wrong with discussion that they cant reply. Michaels work is not incomprehensible, it is hard, but study is hard, and i for one would never question a mans study with ones own ideals or imaginings of what oneself prefer it to be. without first walking the same path and seeing the same things, anyway ime gonna reread and see if i think the same as i try to unravel hidden knowledge from you both. peace and light :grin: :shake:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby chomerly » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Just so we can be clear, are you actually addressing your post to the OP or Sadiq Khan?
I ask because you seem to be aiming your post as though the OP and Sadiq Khan are one and the same.

I think it may be for the best that you read the posts in their entirety before you decide to post your views in the way you have.
And for someone claiming to have studied the freeman scene for 'a while' you have missed the most of points upon which it's principally about.

The vast majority of the laws....no, sorry, Acts masquerading as laws that are in force today are mostly designed with one purpose in mind. Money.
They are designed to extort a sum of money from you outside of the taxes we pay. Largely because the taxes already paid are being repurposed for other lesser, or unknown reasons.
Actually research it and very few Acts actually have 'our' benefit in mind.

Regardless of whether the PTB read these forums is irrelevant.
We know they read these forums. We know they constantly trawl through this site, and any others, in order to get an heads up on what new information we have found to use against them.
They even go as far as to put their own trolls in to spark up some rivalry and generally post on the various threads in some kind of condescending manner in order to illicite some negative reaction.

Now, though I know Oshun is more than capable of responding to your post in full, I will respond where I can to correct you on a few things.

beaky wrote:Hi Sadiq Khan,

Who is this?
Do you think that corrupt b'stard is actually a member here?

I read over the reports and notices you give here, and have the following comments to make:

Again, read it substance instead of reading it over.

1/ If you used the word "Snottingham" even on this forum, then your action is frivolous...
(And police and insurance are very likely to be taking a look-in here too.) You said you had cleaned up your language before posting here, so apparently what you actually wrote to the PTB was worse..

The gist of Oshuns' post was to highlight and address simple facts that your vehicle isn't actually yours until you claim it.
Simply put, how else can be it be LAWFULLY taken from you without your consent when NO crime has been committed?
The DVLA themselves state that they will deregister your car should you not adhere to their conditions and that foreign cars that are driving on British roads don't have to adhere to the those same conditions as we are supposed to.
Ask yourself, are these vehicles exempt from British statutes?

2/ Memories are surfacing about c. 1992, the Criminal Justice Act or some such, and a disgraceful scene where some welfare-living travellers in unlicensed, untaxed old buses and motor campers demanded their "rights" in an obnoxious way in full view of television cameras. The result was that the law was changed, police seized the untaxed, uninsured vehicles and the rabble went on their way homeless with only as many possessions as they could carry in their hands..

I can't comment as I've not been privy to that. But to call them rabble? Any particular reason why?

3/ There is a pragmatic rather than principled dictum in the legal profession that "possession is 9/10ths of the law". Your vehicle was seized and removed, and the various parties are watching you dance now that they've got possession... But if you're tempted to feel bitter about that, be mindful that that HIAB was hired for the purpose and the seizure operations probably cost more than £1000. That will not be recovered from any fines or whatever demanded of you, which will certainly be less.

I have to ask, wouldn't anyone feel bitter about the fact that your property was stolen?
Moreso, wouldn't you feel bitter if your vehicle was stolen, your friend was assaulted and two acts of CRIMINAL damage was caused, and you were subjected to threatening behaviour, right under the noses of a number of witnesses and police officers alike?
And as for the fines not covering the HIAB, you are partially correct but only because you assume it only came for one vehicle.
The £1000 pound price tag you state it would cost is a figure that it costs per day.
If you consider the amount of cars those vehicles will move for the purpose of fining the 'person' in charge of them at a later stage is going to be quite a few.
In fact, I would go as far as to say that the fines alone would more than double the initial costs of hiring a HIAB.

4/ Veronica in her book "Freedom is more than just a seven letter word" states that legalese is a foreign language, and that even the various legal bods run off rote. And there you went putting out a heap of incomprehensible and threatening foreign language gobbledygook and expecting an answer... And noted elsewhere on this forum, that even saying your name in strange ways can get you sectioned because the bods-that-be are likely to genuinely think you a nutter.. And Sadiq Khan what is fair about demanding £500 an hour for your labour?

Legalise is technically a foreign language. Not everyone understands it and yet lots of people are prosecuted by it's use everyday.
It's akin to you being tricked into buying an item from two people. One talks in a foreign language and the other is a translator but both are working together.
You are given the spiel by the the foreigner and the translator makes it sound better than it actually is. In the end, you walk away with the sharp end of the stick while they share your money.
I believe con artists use the same tactics. A confidence trick is what I believe it's called.

As for saying Names in the wrong way, plenty of people do that all the time so does it mean that they should be locked up too?
I know that when I look at my birth certificate I see the name given to me by my parents, including my family name.
Nowhere on it is there a title but yet when I receive mail from those who are not family members or friends, they always seem to insist on calling me Mr.
And they still do this now even though I have categorically stated that I do not consent to being addressed as this unknown entity.
For the most part, companies which I buy things from or have some form of non-contractual subscription who can, and do, address me by my actual name yet various government departments seem unable, or in some cases actively refuse to.
I wonder why?

5/ I would suggest that you show some humility and ask police where your vehicle is, and what do you need to do to retrieve it. Whether you ask verbally or in writing, be invited to leave out the weird naming, threats, extortionate billings, legalese flannel and "Snottingham".

have you ever heard of the word 'jocular'?
Have actually considered that Oshun would not have used 'Snottingham' in his notices?
As for begging the police for his vehicle back, I should remind you that it was the DVLA who stole it. Right under the police' noses and they did nothing.
And there are generally instructions on how to get your vehicle back on the associated paperwork given to you or posted through your door.

6/ Paying road tax is necessary and justifiable, on grounds that you don't fly through the air but use those nicely metalled, clear, swept roads, and it costs to provide and maintain them for you. In the days of good king John they had highways and [low] drovers roads, peasants had to spend time maintaining them, and in those days the tax was imposed in time and labour and not money... (There are still numerous remnants of the old drovers roads - usually visible as impassable 40 yard-wide spinneys alongside main roads, I often camp in them. The drovers roads are no longer shown on maps. But I digress.) If you don't want to pay taxes or fill in forms then try a donkey and cart, or a more upmarket horse and trap (you have to insure a horse on the roads though, and wear hi-viz)..., or even get innovative and try dogs and cart.. And gosh, I nearly forgot bicycles.. Goto..

Without trying to sound as equally sarcastic, I don't mind paying tax to use the roads. What I am against is it's arbitrary Enforcement.
If the money being taken was actually used purely for road building and maintaining the roads then fine. But, it's being used for lots of other things and road maintenance has been given a shove back while the money is used as the financial backbone of the country's economy and as funding for the wars being fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not to mention the upcoming ground offensive in Libya which will be coming next.

7/ Speaking for myself I am fully aware of the New World Order scene, have been studying every aspect of that wide-ranging scene for years, and am studying and learning about common law and the freeman scene as well. However whilst I oppose the creeping enslavement being imposed by the PTB, I also oppose selfish bods who only set out to take some personally profitable pecuniary advantage, which is what I think you are doing. One juicy piece of moral blackmail that some put out, comes with saying "What if everybody did that?" You then retort "Well then I'd be a fool not to, wouldn't I !" Well as one example everybody *did* set out to make dosh out of rising house prices, with for result that houses are now grossly overpriced, people have got huge mortgages, and the young can no longer afford to buy them... So what I look out to do and to promote happening, is unselfish service to the community and building communities, and thats *only* what I'll support with freemen.

Frustratingly, I can understand where you are coming from with this part of your post. In fact, I have said this before, but not quite in the same condescending manner.
For every action there is a reaction and a legal maxim comes to mind.
No one is above the law.
With that in mind, fighting back against the PTB with fines and forfeitures is something that everyone has a right to do.
Goodness knows, the PTB are issuing fines and imposing forfeitures on a daily basis for things that cause zero losses and causes no harm to a single soul.
The whole idea of setting excessive fines is to set a fear factor in them the same way as they do with us.
When notices suddenly become legal documented proof of evidence and a summons from court is sent, the various heads in various government departments suddenly shit themselves and realise we to can follow the same lines as they do.

8/ Last but not least, consider the possibility that the Illuminati were to respond by *allowing* you to succeed with your commonlaw profiteering pay-no-taxes, do what you will stuff, let you successfully sue the police for a million, loads of other people jump on the bandwagon and do the same, and the roads stop being maintained... The intent of the NWO agenda is known to be to bankrupt treasuries and collapse economies, and they will looove to recruit you and the freemen to be their catspaw... That will also be an efficient way to get the whole freeman scene smashed, when you are later used as scapegoats... Thats after the media piles on with quoting forum.fmotl.com and how it was all started by a foreigner who even as he did so, displayed open contempt for this country by degrading his town name from Nottingham to "Snottingham"... Heck Sadiq Khan, they might even make you lord mayor of Nottingham, and as first action rename that town in the way you desire...

I don't know whether you have noticed yet or not but with the exception of the freeman movement, isn't everything you have stated in part 8 happening now?

So Sadiq Khan, just from curiosity like, whats your shame level on this ?

Considering he's a corrupt politician and not the OP you seem to be referring to, I would say zero.

Peace !
:puzz:
Last edited by chomerly on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
chomerly

Postby pedawson » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 pm

beaky wrote:8/ Last but not least, consider the possibility that the Illuminati were to respond by *allowing* you to succeed with your commonlaw profiteering pay-no-taxes, do what you will stuff, let you successfully sue the police for a million, loads of other people jump on the bandwagon and do the same, and the roads stop being maintained... The intent of the NWO agenda is known to be to bankrupt treasuries and collapse economies, and they will looove to recruit you and the freemen to be their catspaw... That will also be an efficient way to get the whole freeman scene smashed, when you are later used as scapegoats... Thats after the media piles on with quoting forum.fmotl.com and how it was all started by a foreigner who even as he did so, displayed open contempt for this country by degrading his town name from Nottingham to "Snottingham"... Heck Sadiq Khan, they might even make you lord mayor of Nottingham, and as first action rename that town in the way you desire...

I have read your response and quit a lot of it makes sense, I can agree with some aspects of it but I find other aspects of it rather immature; one such would be the above statement.
Immature in that is is self defeating and Pessimistic, we can all imagine what it would be like if TPTB achieved their plan but to follow it with 'YOUR COMMON LAW' and associating it with profiteering and then to sneeringly state 'DO WHAT YOU WILL STUFF' is glaringly obvious that you do not have a full grasp on what this and other freedom movements stand for.
I would ask also, what do you mean by 'foreigner'? The last time I looked I was born on a planet called Earth and so was every living thing including you. If you mean 'foreigner' in terms of this person was not born in this country, so what. It has no significance, and portrays elitism.
You seem, on the face of it to be a reasonable person however if someone wishes to 'DIS' their own country they may have a good reason for doing so. The thing to do rather than attack is to ask 'What is it you see that I don't?'

I have been known to 'DIS' this country and I have good reason to do so. The Boer War and the invention of 'concentration camps' and 'scorched earth practices' for 'two', I fought in N Ireland and gained some useful information as to why we were actually in it. Iraq, as you will know is the culmination of a couple of other regions (Sumer, Akkadian, Babylonian and Assyrian) and clumped together as IRAQ, It was the massacre of innocents in villages by the Royal Air Force in c. WWII that brought it about. The typical british BEAT them into submission as it was in Israel and the british colony in Palestine, Oh we had a go at the Americas as well; but lets not go there, we have attacked russia and there was the mistake made by both armies during the first world war 'Christmas truce' where TPTB had people shot for discovering that we had in fact something in common.
The 'LIST' goes on and on and on so IF this individual was thinking in terms as I have done then you attack me in this statement, and I believe you have not brought to the table anything that could disarm your malevolence.

As for the media and quoting FMOTL. Hmmm. Maybe you are not in the correct place, this forum has obviously got things in it you do not agree with, as is the case with myself however I have and do offer alternatives, and at the very least I try to get meaning from those that do believe what I don't. I have posts that are sometimes hard to believe and I have had disagreements but I don't blame the forum, that would be just plain silly.

Take a step back and reconsider your options, take a look round at the other forums. You might just find that FMOTL is a forum of well meaning and peaceful people - Oh, we have a rant but then, times being as they are, we are allowed that, once in a while and it stimulates other debate.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Bassjocky » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi, i am a nooby here, but have been following the posts for some time. I have particular interest in this one for many reasons, the main one being, its yet another Tax by successive corrupt governments to use for purposes other than which it was introduced for.
I have no problem with paying Taxes, the country needs the revenue for its upkeep. What i do object to are taxes that are not used for this purpose.

I have seen posts asking "what happens next, keep us informed" surely the response should be, ok, enough is enough, these criminals at the DVLA must be brought to justice. We all sit on the fence expecting someone else to take the first step,,WHY?. Law enforcement officers act by consent,,our consent. Freemen should be gathering to confront these officers of the (common) law, and demanding that the perpetrators of those crimes be arrested and brought to justice, let them refuse to uphold the (common) law in front of the press, let them explain to the nation, openly, why they are not following their oath of office.
I, and many others i know would gladly be part of the "Lawful Rebellion" that agreed to do this. Or have we been turned into a nation of cowards, hiding behind the ones brave enough to take the first bullet.
This one act, would, without doubt, bring the DVLA to its knees, and send a strong message to the Government that Freemen of this land will not be bullied.
Bassjocky

Postby pedawson » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Bassjocky wrote:Hi, i am a nooby here, but have been following the posts for some time. I have particular interest in this one for many reasons, the main one being, its yet another Tax by successive corrupt governments to use for purposes other than which it was introduced for.
I have no problem with paying Taxes, the country needs the revenue for its upkeep. What i do object to are taxes that are not used for this purpose.

I have seen posts asking "what happens next, keep us informed" surely the response should be, ok, enough is enough, these criminals at the DVLA must be brought to justice. We all sit on the fence expecting someone else to take the first step,,WHY?. Law enforcement officers act by consent,,our consent. Freemen should be gathering to confront these officers of the (common) law, and demanding that the perpetrators of those crimes be arrested and brought to justice, let them refuse to uphold the (common) law in front of the press, let them explain to the nation, openly, why they are not following their oath of office.
I, and many others i know would gladly be part of the "Lawful Rebellion" that agreed to do this. Or have we been turned into a nation of cowards, hiding behind the ones brave enough to take the first bullet.
This one act, would, without doubt, bring the DVLA to its knees, and send a strong message to the Government that Freemen of this land will not be bullied.

Hold on to your hat Bassjocky there is much that goes on other than in this forum.
You could say that this is the upper half of the duck, the bottom half is unseen and pretty much unheard, yet very much active.
We have had a few attempts at the system 'Birkenhead' was one and we arrested the judge, one of THAT number is still in pokey, not for the act but for something that ensued, and was contrived by the corrupt police on the scene.
In the next couple of months there are going to be some disclosures and you will see that we are not all a bunch of cowards, this WAR is about words and this forum is about bringing all those interested up to speed as far as getting those words correct.
Protest in the physical is pretty much kitsch and has been proven to be a minor irritant to TPTB, although it has its place.

The statutes we hate so much will inevitably bring down TPTB, because they are unable to control them and are constantly making mistakes.
To steer your enemy into a trap one has to know what one is doing, and believe me the 'Knowledge' is here. The CRUNCH will come when they are cornered and have no way out but to move aside.

TPTB aren't stupid, they know what is going on and try as they might they are slowly but surely losing the plot.
Our numbers are swelling and the world is no longer a safe place for those who wish to 'CONTROL' hence the militarised 'FORCE', however this is their downfall and we don't mind them knowing it - straight into the trap they go and there is no turning back for them, for this is the quickest way to fail for them.

No need to watch, LEARN what you can it may be required, KNOWLEDGE power and wisdom is strength.

Namaste, phil;
All is going according to plan around the world, join in, it's fun.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

PreviousNext

Return to Motoring issues