Help with Collectica Enforcement Service

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Help with Collectica Enforcement Service

Postby SCORPIOUK » Thu May 02, 2013 11:43 am

Hi i have just received this letter from Collectica Enforcement Services regarding an out standing fine the fine was imposed by the magistrates court for failing to notify the sec of state that i sold my car. Basically there saying i never sent the v5 off which i did. ive tried to get it back to court on the grounds that i was innocent of the charge any way the courts have passed it over to these guys the original fine is for 180 pounds outstanding, Collectica have added 65 pounds to that them selves and if i dont pay within 14 days it will increase can anyone advise me on how to deal with this matter further i have told the courts i will resume paying the 180 to clear the matter up but i am not paying Collectica a penny any advice please would be a big help as i am totally fed up with these crooks hounding me .
Aslo can these guys really force entry to my home i have a dog at home who wouldnt take to kindly to someone breaking in also the fear of her running out into road and being run over. i have contacted the magistrate court to commence payment of the original 180 fine but they have refused payment saying i have to deal with CoLlectica AND THAT THE FINE IS NOW £245
Any info help or support or advice given on the forum by any member is accepted and much
appreciated and no member of this forum will be held responsible for any help or support or advice given
SCORPIOUK

Re: Help with Collectica Enforcement Service

Postby pitano1 » Thu May 02, 2013 10:31 pm

third party interlopers.
PLACE THIS NOTICE IN PLAIN SIGHT

NO TRESPASS
NOTICE REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS
You are advised to read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as  [YOUR POSTCODE], and surrounding areas, has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:

1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of HER MAJESTY'S COURT SERVICE, or any other CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named and,

2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as a Constable for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"

COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY

Please also take notice that the land known as England is a Common Law jurisdiction and any

transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to Common Law.
Any and all access to the above mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury.

You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect. There will be a charge of £4,950.00 for any incursion what so ever.
In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation
Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.
Errors & Omissions Excepted.

ALSO SEND NOTICE TO COLLECTICA ENFORCEMENT...RECORDED POST.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: Help with Collectica Enforcement Service

Postby SCORPIOUK » Fri May 03, 2013 9:43 am

pitano1 thank very much for the reply i will serve them with notice and place notices up at my property. ill keep you up to date with there antics should they turn up again thanks again karl. :8-):
Any info help or support or advice given on the forum by any member is accepted and much
appreciated and no member of this forum will be held responsible for any help or support or advice given
SCORPIOUK

Return to Help Wanted