a little help

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: a little help

Postby Veronica » Sat May 23, 2009 7:26 am

booibooi wrote:Im not 100% sure of how to use it in this case as the dishonour as happened through none payment,

There is no dishonour in non-payment.

There was dishonour when the the original arrangement was set up by deception ... without Full Disclosure, without Equal Considerations FROM THEIR OWN RESOURCES AND THAT THE CONSIDERATION ON THE OTHER PART WAS ASSUMED TO BE VARIABLE WHICH IS NOT LAWFUL.

There was NO dishonour in non-payment because MONEY IS AN ILLUSION and, since MONEY = DEBT, then Debt is also an ILLUSION.

So ... why are we reading Statutes that are based on "money" = Some kind of reality?

I fully admit that, once these illusions have not been challenged, it is hard to later challenge them. The question is therefore: Has it gone too far to challenge the illusions?

How many times do I have to write "Money is an ILLUSION?". That mean "Buy" is an ILLUSION. "Sell" is an ILLUSION. "Commerce" is an ILLUSION. "Debt" is an ILLUSION. "Payment" is an ILLUSION. If you don't fill out Tax Forms, the Inland Revenue even admit the fact by demanding "Notional Amounts" ... what the fuck does "notional" mean, if it doesn't mean "illusory" ... as in: "We just dreamed it up"?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sat May 23, 2009 11:05 am

V, I think we're paying attention to KEY ones because they are the interface between us and them.

We know the Treasury stated in your FOI that money "has no value in itself" but he also said that Gold is only "perceived as having value in itself"....so it is all perception....even in a barter system.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby booibooi » Sat May 23, 2009 2:06 pm

[There is no dishonour in non-payment.

There was dishonour when the the original arrangement was set up by deception ... without Full Disclosure, without Equal Considerations FROM THEIR OWN RESOURCES AND THAT THE CONSIDERATION ON THE OTHER PART WAS ASSUMED TO BE VARIABLE WHICH IS NOT LAWFUL.

There was NO dishonour in non-payment because MONEY IS AN ILLUSION and, since MONEY = DEBT, then Debt is also an ILLUSION.

So ... why are we reading Statutes that are based on "money" = Some kind of reality?

I fully admit that, once these illusions have not been challenged, it is hard to later challenge them. The question is therefore: Has it gone too far to challenge the illusions?

How many times do I have to write "Money is an ILLUSION?". That mean "Buy" is an ILLUSION. "Sell" is an ILLUSION. "Commerce" is an ILLUSION. "Debt" is an ILLUSION. "Payment" is an ILLUSION. If you don't fill out Tax Forms, the Inland Revenue even admit the fact by demanding "Notional Amounts" ... what the fuck does "notional" mean, if it doesn't mean "illusory" ... as in: "We just dreamed it up"?[/quote]

like i said to you in a pm V,

If you go court saying that their response will be PROVE IT in which you cannot so you loose
''you have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play it better than anyone else''

Albert Einstein
booibooi

Postby elemental mechanic » Sat May 23, 2009 2:39 pm

hey people, i appreciate that you are all responding to the post, but i won't pretend at this moment in time that i fully comprehend, when it comes to this i am feeling somewhat brain cell deficient, hence the title a little help.

as originally quoted in this post by v, i comprehend that "Money is an ILLUSION"

but where do I look or what do I read in order to decipher and comprehend so that I can help some real flesh & blood beings, family who are in bits because their years of blood sweat and tears is going to amount to poop.

that's how it is for them guys and it's sad. :cry:

i wish i could tell my sis without any doubts what she can do in order to address the situation but i'm not sure how, so i do what i can and that's the best i got.

as huntingross has said My head hurts with this stuff....such gobbldeegook (however that might be spelt)

(i hope h that i have not miss quoted you given that i only extracted some of what you said)

so please as the title says a little help (i'm new to this, i would appreciate bite size chunks; i'm still learning and although not the best use of words, i'm fighting the best way i can)

:peace: & :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby booibooi » Sat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm

elemental mechanic wrote:hey people, i appreciate that you are all responding to the post, but i won't pretend at this moment in time that i fully comprehend, when it comes to this i am feeling somewhat brain cell deficient, hence the title a little help.

as originally quoted in this post by v, i comprehend that "Money is an ILLUSION"

but where do I look or what do I read in order to decipher and comprehend so that I can help some real flesh & blood beings, family who are in bits because their years of blood sweat and tears is going to amount to poop.

that's how it is for them guys and it's sad. :cry:

i wish i could tell my sis without any doubts what she can do in order to address the situation but i'm not sure how, so i do what i can and that's the best i got.

as huntingross has said My head hurts with this stuff....such gobbldeegook (however that might be spelt)

(i hope h that i have not miss quoted you given that i only extracted some of what you said)

so please as the title says a little help (i'm new to this, i would appreciate bite size chunks; i'm still learning and although not the best use of words, i'm fighting the best way i can)

:peace: & :love:

"namaste"

I think you need to find out who holds the note,thats a question to be asked,not a copy but the origional

From what i can gather is he who holds the note is the one that can chase you for the money (illusion or not)
''you have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play it better than anyone else''

Albert Einstein
booibooi

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 am

ok, i thought i would wait a while to see if there were any other offers of insight from other members. i gather non is forthcoming at the moment and would like to thank those who have contributed thus far. if any one else would like to post some other helpful pointers that would be appreciated too.

my sis and brother in law still have something like 14 days remaining, he is still trawling through the information i have given and i think has sent a letter. i will inform of the final results in due course, whether good or bad.

again thanks

peace & love

"Namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby elemental mechanic » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:29 pm

i guess this is my final post on this topic as today was the day that bailiffs reposes the property, and i guess it would have happened too if it wasn't for you meddling kids. :grin: it was real touch and go and although my sister and brother in law didn't follow any of the freeman advice i put forward, at least all that foraging around on the information grasslands is paying off for me.

anyway, what i managed to come up with was that the bailiff would be acting on behalf of the courts (well i didn't know that before i started looking into being a fmotl) so a swift visit to the court at the zero hour and success! well, not really, it has been staved off for twenty eight days.

i have spoken a little to my in law of what it is to be a fmotl and that once he returns to the uk, which he will now have to do in order to mop up as much of the mortgage mess as possible, then perhaps he will be willing to look into the fraud take them on. well, before i start some manic closing speech, i will end here.

Peace & love

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Previous

Return to Help Wanted