Denmark

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Denmark

Postby Lars » Thu May 14, 2009 2:01 pm

I am new to all of this (Since David Ickes newsletter on Sunday). However, I feel I have "known" it all my life. I have been researching central banking, the matrix and all that stuff as well as spirituality etc.

Just been reading through a lot of this site and other material. Great stuff Veronica, you are a hero.

My question right now is this. How do I find people who know about Danish law? Any good ideas?

With love

Lars
Lars

Re: Denmark

Postby Lars » Thu May 14, 2009 2:08 pm

One more thing. I live in the UK but I am not Brittish. Does that change my rights here in the UK in any way?
Lars

Re: Denmark

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Lars wrote:My question right now is this. How do I find people who know about Danish law? Any good ideas?

You are very welcome, Lars.

There is another Member from Danemark. He was asking the same thing.

Rob Menard is attempting to 'go global'. I don't know whether or not you've tried the World Freeman Society?

However, the fundamental answer to your question is that Danes are Human.

And so the Human Condition applies.

And it goes like this:

"You do not harm your fellow Tribesman because you need him by your side if that lot ... over the hill ... attack the Tribe"

"You do not harm your fellow Tribeswomen because firstly they very soft, and give a lot of pleasure (Oh boy can they do that!), and secondly they continue the supply of Tribesmen"

And from that "Right to Life" is a very short step. That's just plain Common Sense.

And then you have to realise that - whatever any Government may CLAIM to do - they don't unless you CONSENT to it ... because THAT IS YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING.

If they want to REPRESENT YOU ... they have TO BEG FOR YOUR CONSENT.

Consent which can be revoked at any time if you feel they are not reprenting you the way you would wish them to.

Yet another FUNDAMENTAL.

And these fundamentals apply to ALL HUMAN BEINGS. All of them. Each any every one of them. It doesn't matter a damn which bit of dry land they inhabit. We know what Humans need ... DON'T WE???????

I could go on. You get the picture.

All one needs is to find the ways to express these things. But that shouldn't be hard. We all speak our native languages well enough.

The ideas are simple. The ideas are fundamental. Expressing them is no biggie.

(Phew ... I'm out of breath!)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Help Wanted