HELP PCN

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

HELP PCN

Postby kaine » Thu May 14, 2009 10:49 am

Hi i recently used the template for dealing with a pcn for a parking ticket. I recieved a reply back from the council inviting me to a traffic penalty tribunal. In there reply they failed to make any reference to the noitce i sent other than to explain" Your representations don not deny parking your vechicle in this car park beyond the paidfor time, but do demonstrate lack of understanding of the legislation that allows the council to enforce parking regulations throughout the city". Am now not sure what action to take moving forward or even what i should reply to the tribunal. Please help asap as i have to send a reply within 14 days.
kaine

Re: HELP PCN

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 11:06 am

I would write back saying that their response does not address any of the Proofs of Claims I requested as a part of the conditions of agreement in my letter.

I would point out that:

1. They are now in default, and that I have lawfully obtained permanent an irrevocable estoppel by their acquiescence, and
2. They have removed any possibility they have for even initiating any action in a court, and
3. To consult their Lawyers.

I would then sit back and laugh my socks off.

If they eventually sent me a summons I would send the court a copy of my letter, pointing out (1) & (2) above.

If the court were stupid enough not to recognise that, I would turn up on the day, and tell the Clerk outside that I was there to make a "SPECIAL APPEARANCE IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH JURISDICTION".

If they then, STUPIDLY, attempted to proceed with any Hearing, I would stand at the edge of the court and say "I claim Common Law jurisdiction and do not Contract for, or Consent to, any ADJUDICATION SERVICE you may offer, and I waive all the benefits"

THIS AI ALL FULLY DOCUMENTED IN THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SECTION, I think you will find.

The Template not let anyone down yet.

I suggest you read read read the stuff on this Forum, and stop worrying. Use your time productively by reading reading reading reading reading reading reading. To rebel lawfully ... it must be IN YOUR SOUL. And the only one who can put it there is YOU.

And I suggest that to everyone else. There is more than enough stuff posted here to give anyone the confidence to make their own stand in Lawful Rebellion ... and how to do it.The only time it has failed is where someone has not had the bottle to make a firm enough stand. And that's a fact.

What's the point of reading here ... and not somewhere else? The point is that all the good, and up-to-date stuff has been collected here ... for your convenience. That is why this Forum exists. That is its PRECISE purpose.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kaine » Thu May 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Thank You . I cant seem to find anywhere that gives the explination of the BoR BoE and so on any ideas where i could find this information. Also would i address my reply to the council or the tribunal.
kaine

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 12:19 pm

kaine wrote:BoR BoE

??????
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kaine » Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 pm

bill of rights and bill of exchange
kaine

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 12:36 pm

kaine wrote:bill of rights and bill of exchange

Oh! I thought BoE meant Bank of England.

I'm not too well up on Bills of Rights and Bills of Exchange myself ... them being Statutes and all ... and therefore totally irrelevant, as far as I'm concerned.

Common Law covers transactions in Services (Contracts) and immovable Goods (such as houses)

The Uniform Commercial Code PURPORTS to cover transactions in Goods and the leases of Goods ... and I'm not really interested in this because I think that is the very least of our problems.

If you want to worry about BoR and BoE then ... good luck ... because the BoR replaces your Inalienable, Natural, Rights (that can't be taken from you ... except by Consent) ... and substitutes REVOCABLE PRIVILEGES.

If you still want to worry about BoR & BoE, then assume there is stuff on the TPUC Website ... or someone else here may have more knowledge.

(You send letters back to whoever sent them to you. Normally, anyway)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Tabitha » Thu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm

This is all about placing a Bank in dishonour, and then sending in the Bailiffs (using Statutes) ... it is applicable to this Topic because of the request for information about the Bills of Exchange Act:

One of the 'background Researchers' has come up with these snippets:

1. Under the Bills of Exchange Act it says you have 3 days to respond to a request/letter ... or you are in dishonour, that goes for yourself as well. i usually gave them 7 days as i'm a man of honour.

2. Do not argue with them, nor respond aggressively.

3. They cannot jump the gun and go to court until ALL Administrative Remedies have been exhausted in 'the private side' ... which means 'between you and them'. Apparently that's why you need a Notary ... to get it into the public side.

4. You give them as many chances as possible to give you the info you ask for, that keeps you in honour

5. The focus points are: (A) Forget the CCA Agreement (it's not worth a wank), but (B) Read read read read The Fraud Act 2006 and the Bills of Exchange Act.
Tabitha

Return to Help Wanted