Our Freedom Is Being Taken Away From Us & We need HELP

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Our Freedom Is Being Taken Away From Us & We need HELP

Postby Caz&Alan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello there can you help/advise us on this, We have always prefered to go camping & enjoy the great out doors so decided 7 years ago to buy a plot of woodland so we could camp whenever we wanted in our own space. Over the years with lots of hard work we have made our land into a beautiful peaceful place to get away from the "norm" each weekend. Three years ago we were offered a mobile home at a low price so we decided to pull it onto our land to make things complete for our camping times. We then were able to stay there at weekends all through the seasons because the caravan has a log burner so winter was not a problem. We now keep chickens & ducks & grow our own veggies & couldnt be happier until a member of the public decided to complain. Bearing in mind we are in a remote part of the essex countryside & not infringing on anyones space we were shocked that an inforcement officer turned up one day & said we would have to apply for planning permission to keep what we own on our own land even though it has been there 3 yr already. We went along with everything they asked, its cost us over £1,200.00 in fees for various demands i.e flood risk assessments etc. Then last week after a year of paperwork & fees the council decided to refuse planning permission & have told us to remove the caravan or they will remove it at our expense! we have the right to appeal but we feel they are just going to say no again. Why are we been persecuted like this when all we want to do is make use of our own land & have a quiet life? Do you know of any way we can beat the council & keep what already belongs to us?.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. We are at break point on this, its heart breaking.
Caz & Alan W.
Caz&Alan

Re: Our Freedom Is Being Taken Away From Us & We need HELP

Postby holy vehm » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:27 am

It may already be too late, for you have gone down the route of excepting them as an authority over you. You may also have registered your land (registration does not mean its yours)

I intend to do what you have but i would not do it the same way as you. You are not alone here by the way, most people would presume that you can do what you have, and many follow the same route you have.

I would not appeal, i would remove the caravan and then i would spend the next few months reading what is on this forum, for there are many ways to skin a civil servant.

You have lost the first battle, but that is nothing to be ashamed of, for you have also learnt alot.

Perhaps start a new thread, Stating that you have purchased some land and wish to create a weekend retreat, and under the freeman flag, how would one go about doing that.

I am really busy over the next few days but i do have alot of info on this subject that i will post up when i get the change.

Dont be dishardened though, its a game, enjoy it.

For a little starter, have you noticed how horse sheds pop up all over the place, do they need planning perm?
Why not rescue a donkey, a hardy animal with little care required unlike a horse. Put up a horse shed and convert it into a little log cabin, but do so in a way that can quickly be converted back should someone turn up.

What is of concern is that people just assume they can enter your land. Learn the notice game and get one put up quick, alos put up a sign saying beware guard dogs roam at will, have a picture of a big rottie or alsatian.
Try to find out who reported you, dont listen to that confidential crap, a crime of tresspass took place, report it to the police.

Oh there is so much you can do, and ive not even started with succession yet.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Why not put the cat among the pidgeons and ask the council for the name of the person who complained. Once furnished with a name sue them for trespass and then mark your property as PRIVATE-NO Trespassing!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby holy vehm » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

If you have little or no notion of fmotl then its a steep learning curve but well worth it.
You are not a person, you are a human who lives on the land and as such are governed by natural laws. A person consents to be governed by another person instead. Government rules by the consent of the governed.

First i would stop the battle with the planners. It is futile and will cost you more than it already has. Comply with there demands. I would think on this aspect though, you wouldnt want to just comply, that may set a precedent, so a notice of some kind, perhaps stating that as a person, that person will comply.
But as a human, well thats differant.

You need to de-register your land, get all deeds if there is no mortgage. If it has outstanding finance on it, then you dont own it and you cant do what you want with what you dont own.

Have a read through this thread, its a long read and doesnt as such deal with planning but will give you a good heads up of how to structure your life, how to play the person card to your advantage and how to deal with those that assume authority over you.
http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8225
It applies to new zealand but towards the end he unravels the uk and canadian systems.

You have a number of choices here.
You can use the person card and play the system.
You can claim your sovereignty back and do what you please as long as no harm, loss or injury (common law) create an affidavit (your statement of truth) Create an independent state (succession)
You can use both and be as sneaky as the planners (horse shed/shipping container ect)
You could set up a trust, become caretakers of the land. Does it have non native trees (non native to that area) Whats the wildlife level like, red or grey squirels and so on. Did the area once have rare birds. All this requires a permenant presence, just like national trust has offices and caretakers on site.
Whats the crime level like in that area (rural crime) This would require a security presence, who is to say that you are not being targeted, you have already suffered the crime of tresspass.
Look into woodland livestock such as wild pig/boar, they all need a shepard and as such requires a shelter.
Become a charity (trust)

I will dig out some links for you but in the mean time look up nick rosen (off grid nick) (google it) a very good read. It deals mainly with those that wish to live off grid but has some good useful info on planning.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby pedawson » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

NOTICE

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES
.Notice of Removal and Implied Right of Access
Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the properties known as (Address) [postcode] and surrounding areas has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:
1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of HER MAJESTYS COURT SERVICE, (areas crown court) CROWN COURT or (areas magistrate) MAGISTRATES COURTS, and,
2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the oath of office of all POLICE men and women, that is as public servants, upon your oath of office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"
COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY
Please also take notice that the land known as England is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to Common Law.
Any and all access to the above mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.
We do not have, and have never had, a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn.
If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury.
You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.

In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,
(First): of the( Last name) family, as commonly known, that is a living breathing Human Being blessed with a unique monadic consciousness, an infinite spirit, a soul, acting as authorised agent for the CORPORATE ENTITY & LEGAL FICTION NAME MR (Legal Fiction Name) and all variants thereof.
All Rights, Privileges and Powers Reserved, WITHOUT PREJUDICE, including the right to contract, OR NOT, AS THE CASE MAY BE.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Return to Help Wanted