rights whilst in custody

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

rights whilst in custody

Postby maglite » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm

can anyone help me with few questions please , as in my other post i was arrested last sunday for something im saying did not happen but thats irrelevant to what i want help with here .

when i was taken into the custody suite of local pig pen i was in cuffs stood in front of custody seargent and asked my name , i didnt play vball i said joe bloggs twice , this is where the fun started , i was kicked or hit in the back of leg so i was falling to knees and was grabbed by the handcuffs and dragged into a cell where 5 poolice cuntstables striped me naked , i was left in the cell for 7 hours completly naked and this is on my custody record as my solicitor asked me about it when he arrived about 18 hours later .

also im 39 years old and find it a completly disgusting thing that they went through my mobile phone and rang my 76 year old mother out of bed at aproximatly 1.15 am to tell her i was in custody and ask if i was on any medication ? christ only knows why .

the 2 main points im looking for anyones input on , 1 why was i striped naked and thrown in a cell for a minor offence , and 2 have they any right to ring my mother .

my solicitor briefly asked me did i want to make a complaint about being striped naked and left for 7 hours and i have said yes of course i do as i was so stiff and cold in the cell i could not get off the floor when someone finaly came and threw a gown at me after noticing i was naked , my solicitor didnt say much other than lets get the matter i was arrested for dealt with first then put complaint in but to me this seems wrong as i feel i had my dignity shattered by 5 poolice kneeling on my back whilst i was stripped .

i said on record when i was taken from the cell to the custody seargent that i wanted to complain about my treatment and his reply was they couldnt make a risk assesment whilst i was clothed and that was that .

would i jepordise any proceedings against me by contacting whoever i need to at the station to put in a complaint as i feel completly violated and was treated disgustingly regardless of what i was initialy arrested for , any input appriciated , thanks in advance alan .
maglite

Re: rights whilst in custody

Postby helpmeguys » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

what were you arrested for, and are you telling the full story here, it seems unlikey 5 constables would all act in the same manner unless there was a need to?
do you want to tell us the full story as at the moment it seems rather unbelieveable
helpmeguys

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Taking the piss (joe blogs crack) is not very Sovereign. I know it is not right but ridiculing the police is asking for trouble. Much better to act reasonable. That does not mean compliance. Very sorry tale all the same. My heart goes out to you. :love:
Nothing to stop you beginning a private prosecution against them :8-):
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby maglite » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

i was arrested on an allegation of throwing a glass in a bar , myself and a m8 where in a bar and had walked down road to another bar whilst the act was on half time break ( singer) , we where in high spirits in the second bar and had 2 drinks in there and left to go back to first bar to see second half of act , we had literaly walked in and got our first drink when around 12 police came in and arrested me and m8 , what i say above happened as i said it , i didnt want to give name as i hadent been told what i was being arrested for , from the second we where arrested we where treated like dirt and something was not right about amount of police that turned up .

some 7 or 8 hours after being arrested i was brought out the cell and wasent asked name as they obviously had it as they had phoned my mother off my phone , it was at this point i was told i was arrested for section 4 public order and that my m8 had been in an argument with the dj in second bar and im supposed to have started on the dj to , apparently the bar manager came and asked us to calm down or leave and as she walked away from us im supposed to have thrown a pint glass at her .

a lot doesent add up as neither me or my m8 had any form of argument with any dj and no manager or anyone else for that matter spoke to us asking us to calm down or leave , for certain there was no glass thrown by myself or my m8 , the police say that the manager feared iminent threat of violence yet she followed us out of her bar ito another bar and rang police on her mobile and pointed us out to police , also there where doormen on the bar and im sure if this incident did happen we would have been jumped on by doormen yet not a word was said to us .

my m8 was released with £80 fixed penalty for d&d but they have bailed me till next friday to get statments from whitnesses , there are allready 3 statments 1 from bar manager 1 from the dj ( who said he didnt see me throw any glass " and some member of public claiming to have seen me throw a glass.

no matter how much ide had to drink or if i had argument with dj or not i would never throw a glass at someone especialy atm as i have to much to loose and its just not in me to be so vindictive as i know damadge it would have caused had it hit anyone .

the first thing we knew about any of this was being jumped on by around 12 cops in the first bar we where in watching singer.

i dont know if i can get hold of coppy of my custody record but my solicitor has told me it is on my custody record i was striped naked by 5 police and left in cell for 7 hours before someone noticed i was naked and threw a blanket in to me , my solicitor picked right up on this and asked did i want to make formal complaint as this was out of order , i was told by custody seargent that they could not make a risk assesment whilst i had clothes on ? go figure.

i was not threatning or offensive i just wouldnt give my name as i was un aware of why i was arrested and was being asked to sign to say i had been read my rights , i refused to sign as i hadent been read my rights and when i was asked name secont time was when i was droped and dragged to cell and stripped.
maglite

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:48 am

As a MR, you have all the rights of a citizen in a society governed by acts of statutory obligations.

As a sovereign you have ALL the NATURAL rights you will ever need.

As a MR, look into the statute books for your rights, searched the relevant acts that fit your situation.

As a sovereign, look into the constitution and beyond.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 am

For those that want to follow the history, some of this has already been covered here - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7513&p=64952#p64952
Did they: caution you at all? finger print? dna? breathalise? blood test? Did you have doctor visit? psychiatrist? Were you too drunk to remember clearly?
Saying joe blogs is your name is different from saying you choose to remain silent.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby dontpushme » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 am

As a MR you are entitled to, among other things, a copy of PACE which tells you your statutory rights - section C covers custody. The whole PACE docs can be downloaded from the gov.uk website - they are well worth a read IMO.

As a Sovereign you have a whole host of other rights some of which are readily accepted, others that you will continually have to fight to have recognised. Knowledge is crucial in the freeman world and a forearmed freeman stands firmer than those who's understanding is patchy or woolly or has no knowledge or understanding of either "system".
dontpushme

Postby pedawson » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:51 am

I just want to put something out here to see where it goes. In connection with rights while in custody.

We tent to utilise statutes and acts when it comes to this subject, my thinking is this is a constitutional issue.

If we argue statutes and act we are inviting them to take us into a commercial court, where we do not have standing nor jurisdiction, as has been demonstrated, sometimes successfully but not every time. In a constitutional court we have a greater standing and a much better chance of winning.

On constitutional issues there are ancient rules that statutes are based on and supersede the statutes. The constitutional court procedure has to be followed and there is little room for them to manoeuvre; the constitution is OURS even theirs and is CLEAR in what constitutes an offence.

It is what we are aiming for - constitutional rule; live by the constitution. Am I correct?

Any thoughts? I think this is worth a discussion.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby maglite » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm

just a quick update , i answered bail on friday afternoon as a further interview was arranged to view cctv of the incident , in the initial interview when arrested the cop interviewing me stated " i have seen the cctv and you clearly throw a glass at the manager stood behind the bar " , anyway during the interview on friday the cctv evidence was played to me in presence of solicitor , they where trying to charge me with section 4 public order , using threatning and abusive behaviour and throwing the glass at bar manager .

when the cctv was played bac i asked the cop to stop the footage exactly at the point the glass left my hand , solicitor and cop are asking me why and i said look at the direction the glass goes and look where the bar manager is cha ching " bar manager stood next to me with her arm round my m8 i was out drinking with " , the best way i can describe the action of the glass leaving my hand was a fast under arm action as if i had gone to place the glass on the bar in temper or something and the glass flew off the back of the bar and landed behind the bar .

at no point did i actualy throw a glass and secondly the bar manager who claimed i had thrown a glass at her was stood next to my mate who was stood next to me , the glass went in completly opposite direction as she was on customers side of bar talking to my m8 so how could i have thrown a glass at her behind the bar .

my solicitor said to the cop at that point that he thinks they should re concider the charges as it is obviouse i didnt throw a glass at her and he suggested criminal damadge , 20 minutes or so back in a cell and i was brought out again to custody seargent and given an £80 fixed penalty ticket for criminal damadge of a glass .

dont know what anyone elses opinion will be here but the cop lied when she said she seen me throw the glass at bar manager in initial interview and also the bar manager herself lied on her statment saying she was behind the bar and i threw glass at her , lying scumbags both of em , happy days anyway no court appearance needed ;-).
maglite

Return to Help Wanted