STATUS QUESTION

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

STATUS QUESTION

Postby JOEBLOW » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 pm

I have been reading about freeman/creditors in commerce information trying to expand my knowledge.

I saw that group arrest the judge in England - I was in awe! Wow to those involved!

I'm in Canada.

Has anyone come across some youtube links or DVD's that I can order that really explain and prove what it claims.

For example people tell me Canada is operating in bankruptcy! What evidence is there for this?

Use A4V, use 96 is your fix, use this and that tool ... yet not of these tools seems to work. It sounds like a lot of preliminary things have to be done prior to using these tools. Some just jump in there and do this and that and fail. It sounds like to me you need to claim your trust (corporate account) prior to trying any of that.

Does anyone know of a proven system/book that works - that explains why this or that doesn't work ... a step my step guide to understanding and getting things filed and done properly but doesn't sound like its lawyer talk?

Thank you for your time!
Me.
JOEBLOW

Re: STATUS QUESTION

Postby retlaw » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:42 am

retlaw

Re: STATUS QUESTION

Postby JOEBLOW » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 pm

The only part i didn't like was him saying that "he's not attempted any of this stuff but he's just putting it out there" Should he try it before putting it out there?

retlaw wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ev-sThKK7E&feature=related

23 parts to jean keating,
JOEBLOW

Return to Help Wanted