Debt agency

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Debt agency

Postby Lubie » Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi, can you guys advise me on this... I'm currently paying to a charity debt agency my debts which are credit cards, overdrafts. What will be the procedure and can I actually be debt free? Thanks...
Lubie

Re: Debt agency

Postby pedawson » Tue May 31, 2011 5:13 pm

You may get a response to this post, however, it is usual for members to avoid giving 'advice'. So in asking for 'advice' you may be excluding yourself from an answer.

The way to go about this problem you have is to furnish details, who you owe the debt to, what communication you have had that makes you pursue the method of none payment, have you been harassed or are being asked to pay for services you have not received Etc.

It is forum (unwritten) policy that we avoid giving advice to any member. This is to protect yourself from being told to do something that is unlawful / illegal or immoral.

If you find yourself unable to pay your debts it is important to seek guidance from experts (EX - is something that 'was' and a SPERT - is a drip under pressure).
Your debt has been designed, this is the 'PROBLEM'; part of the problem-reaction-solution. Your REACTION is to demand someone else help you out of a situation you got yourself into by falling for the trap, the solution IS, for TPTB, to control 'We the People': Nanny state.

There may be some hardship, in paying your debt, however one should take this as a lesson and pass it on to others -NOT that they would listen; because the NEWS tells them everything is OK. If you decide to quit paying your bills / debts / fines you are going to get bigger grief than you would have paying them off. If you do decide to go this route you will find notices on this site that have been shown to have a modicum of success. Again I repeat do not take my word for it ' it is not advice', do some further research.

The authorities, due to their allegiances WILL ignore your plea's and notices / affidavits, they know the notices Etc. have authority and power, and are afraid to spill the beans - so they LIE, cheat, and fine you for trying.
A further suggestion is to get hold of or read on the 'TINTERWEB' the Magna Carta, here it states quite clearly the fines, tax, bills Etc should not exceed what an individual can afford. It also states that you can do ALL within your power; Article 61 '...with the whole land in common, shall distrain and oppress us in every way in their power,--namely, by taking our castles, lands and possessions, and in every other way that they can, until amends shall have been made according to their judgement.
Article
38. No bailiff, on his own simple assertion, shall henceforth any one to his law, without producing faithful witnesses in evidence.

39. No freeman shall be taken, or imprisoned, or disseized, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any way harmed--nor will we go upon or send upon him--save by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.

40. To none will we sell, to none deny or delay, right or justice.

All this should help you come to one conclusion, in order to 'distrain and oppress', one should be in 'lawful rebellion', that is you have researched our constitution and visited such sites as 'British Constitution Group' or JAH ( muad'dib ) Here (FMOTL) and have sent your affidavit off to the queen.

All things being equal, you have started on a path that is little trod, but the numbers are growing at an alarming rate. You are not alone and once you start your procedures you can expect support from this forum, however this is your decision, as it was mine and as it is the rest of the members. After this post I am sure someone will point you to a notice that will help, I suggest you read it and take on board ALL the implications. This FREEMAN stuff is NOT for the faint of heart.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Return to Help Wanted