montague norman

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

montague norman

Postby awt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 pm

i`be just watched veronicas presentation at the Truth Juice meet in Liverpool ,re: montague normans speach to the New York Bankers Association in 1924. i`ve googled for it .."found" it. I say i found it..lets say i clicked onto it but where is it? I couldn`t findit.
Where is the speach in print.
I would love to be in possession of a copy...can anyone help out here please ?
awt

Re: montague norman

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm not sure if this is all of it

"Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible. When, through process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of the government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers. These truths are well known among our principal men, who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world.

BY DIVIDING THE VOTERS THROUGH THE POLITICAL PARTY SYSTEM, WE CAN GET THEM TO EXPEND THEIR ENERGIES IN FIGHTING FOR QUESTIONS OF NO IMPORTANCE.

It is thus, by discrete action, we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished."

Montagu Norman, Governor of The Bank Of England, addressing the United States Bankers' Association, New York, 1924.
kevin

Postby Prajna » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 pm

also, that quotation was reprinted in the Idaho Leader, USA, on 26th August 1924, and has been read into the Australian Federal Hansard twice: by John Evans MP, in 1926, and by MD Cowan MP, in the session of 1930-31.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby awt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:42 pm

thanks prajna. can`t stay , must go and spill more beans.
awt

Return to Help Wanted