My secession

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: My secession

Postby Bert » Sun May 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Hullo again people! Forgive my prolonged absence.

Attached should be a revised declaration that's had some serious staring at! Granted it's not as succinct or eloquent as many others, but I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with it now. Please review it in an uncompromising fashion!

Couldn't rightly decide on capitalisation and punctuation, so done away with both! :giggle:
I realise there's good reason for the STATE to be all caps, but I'm trying to get away from that shit not perpetuate it!

Have I got the right Prime Minister?!? I thought we had two! :blush:

@greg: Regarding the nutters in Brussels, I'd included
...nor any other body physical corporate or otherwise claiming authority over us
, particularly for the likes of them. Do you not think that'll cut it?

@seulc.elzzup: Narrowboat on inland rivers and canals. Due to some, er, intolerance on the part of British Waterways I will shortly find myself, amongst many others, backed into a corner. BW want to cram some new rules in this year before transition to a charity next year. :yawn: I can hardly wait.

Bit concerned about the address; not that I don't like it of course, just doesn't lend itself to replies. I keep a rented flat for post, can anyone think of an appropriate way to work the address in? (Declare it as an embassy?!? :grin: )

Addressees: So we get one to the Prime minister, who else? Queeny? Some nutter in the EU? How about the UN? Wait a couple of weeks then notify the affected county plod?

Input people, input! :sun:

And yes, if you type those coords into google earth, you'll not be able to see me waving two fingers at the satellite! :clap:

Love to you all from New Derry!
Last edited by Bert on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thou art God
Bert

Postby huntingross » Sun May 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Bert wrote:can anyone think of an appropriate way to work the address in? (Declare it as an embassy?!? )

You have recognised (adhered) to the Vienna Convention, whereby to declare an embassy on foreign soil requires the receiving state to recognise the sending state (you)....at present that is pretty unlikely, so an embassy is not an option for you.

Good luck and keep us informed of the date of secession.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 am

I thought i was choosing a difficult route by using land locked land but doing it with a boat, wow. Its an interesting path you have chosen for sure. I am following this with much interest, i cannot add anything other than support because im trying to do this myself and at the start of the learning curve. Im also trying to get my head round trusts ect so headache time.

One thing that does strike me as interesting is the 'getting recognition' or having your state recognised, does this not in some way seek permission, your state is only valid as long as something/one recognises it? If thats the case it seems pretty much a none starter.

For me, i was thinking about notifiying various organisations that may need to know that a new state has been created but i care not if they choose not to recognise it, as long as what i have done would stand up in a common law court then does it matter what others think?

Again, learning curve, niave, simplistic. :puzz:

Good luck and best wishes.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby huntingross » Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Recognition isn't a pre-requisite for the existence of a State....it exists because you say it does....check the Montevideo Convention on my website or off the net.

Mexico was hugely disadvantaged by the "recognition" game.....The Estrada Doctrine, named after Genaro Estrada, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Mexico was their solution to the problem. Mainly that a State exists regardless of recognition, foreign governments are limited to whether they do business with the emergent government or not.

Mexico rightly took the view that recognition or not was interference in State affairs which is contrary to international law.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Bert » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 am

Can anyone decrypt a postal address for Catherine Ashton? :puzz:
Thou art God
Bert

Postby greg » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:23 pm

huntingross wrote:Recognition isn't a pre-requisite for the existence of a State....it exists because you say it does....check the Montevideo Convention on my website or off the net.

Mexico was hugely disadvantaged by the "recognition" game.....The Estrada Doctrine, named after Genaro Estrada, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Mexico was their solution to the problem. Mainly that a State exists regardless of recognition, foreign governments are limited to whether they do business with the emergent government or not.

Mexico rightly took the view that recognition or not was interference in State affairs which is contrary to international law.

Great post HR
greg

Postby Bert » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday New Derry,
Happy birthday to you!!

God my heart's a thumpin'!! :love:

One to the PM, another to William Hague. 'Dear Gents, I'd like to say it's been a pleasure; but alas...'

Come to think of it, I should've worked that in! :giggle:

Final version attached. It's gone. Au revoir UK, Hello World!

DOI_NEW_DERRY 000.jpg

DOI_NEW_DERRY 002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thou art God
Bert

Postby newmannewy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Id send that tot he pope or his UK representation.. As thats where the real power lies.
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby Bert » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm

That's interesting! <lightbulb> Never crossed my mind.

And queeny herself perhaps? :wink:

Maybe I should blat off a copy to St.Moritz? :sun:

I feel a website coming on... :geek:
Thou art God
Bert

Previous

Return to Help Wanted