My secession

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

My secession

Postby Bert » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 am

Okay, I believe the time has come.

I love a bit of research and learning, but I develop a 'feeling' from the process as directly opposed to the ability to re-iterate any of it verbatim. I'd dearly appreciate the thoughts of many of you here gifted more generously than myself in managing the big bag of words they call 'The Law'.

I live on a boat, no permanent mooring, no privately owned land; have housing association flat used for postal communications only at present. Intend to secede and create an sovereign enclave nanostate on transient territory surrounding said boat within English borders. Territory to be gradually shrinking(!), as its' size will be governed by world land mass/world population = currently around 4000m2 if I'm not much mistaken.
We, (the Royal We), do not recognise ownership of land, (i.e. parts of this planet), and claim none. We intend however, to claim full jurisdiction over our territory, sufficient to enable self-governance in an unhindered fashion in accordance with natural law. Key here will be respect for my fellow (wo)man.

We, of course, recognise the State of Fidach! :clap:

Had an idea about our national currency, which I'd like to progress: each coin/note to signify a claim on human labour. This has been voiced elsewhere, but it should be issued in accordance with the hours worked; not 8 hours worked and £100k paid, but 8 hrs worked and £8 paid! The exchange rate would be telling, I'm sure :giggle: Perhaps another thread for that one?

Would like to ask huntingross about the 1st class stamp on his declaration, what was the reason for this?

Am also thinking of a 'full' declaration of independence, and an abbreviated version. I feel the need to waffle a bit about the reasoning/justification in the full version, but that doesn't seem compatible with column inches in a local newspaper. Any thoughts there?

I think that'll do for now. Your thoughts please.
Thou art God
Bert

Re: My secession

Postby greg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Welcome Bert, and good luck. You might find this interesting. You and your family are a people are they not?

http://www.unhchr.ch/tbs/doc.nsf/0/f3c99406d528f37fc12563ed004960b4?Opendocument
greg

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Excellent news bert.

We in turn eagerly await the opportunity to recognise your emergence onto the world stage.

The significance of the stamp on the document, is something I read very early on, here are a few quotes from the document

Using a postage stamp and autograph on it makes you the postmaster for that contract. Whenever you put a stamp on a document, inscribe your full name over the stamp at an angle. The color ink you use for this is a function of what color will show up best against the colors in the stamp. Ideal colors for doing this are purple (royalty), blue (origin of the bond), and gold (king's edict). Avoid red at all cost

Autographing a stamp not only establishes you as the postmaster of the contract but constitutes a cross-claim. Using the stamp process on documents presents your adversaries with a problem because their jurisdiction is subordinate to that of the UPU, which you have now invoked for your benefit

Its all to do with these characters

The UPU (Universal Postal Union) in Berne, Switzerland

http://www.upu.int/en/the-upu/the-upu.html
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Bert » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 am

Thank you gents, for your comments and the links. What on earth is that with the stamps!?! :puzz:
I shall spend some time chewing it over.

It constantly amazes me how some of these laws and treaties can be written with such apparent good will and integrity, and then not just ignored, but blatantly and unashamedly abused, by the governments that adopt/ratify them. Especially in the light of comments such as greg linked to.
Thou art God
Bert

Postby Bert » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 am

huntingross wrote:It has crossed my mind to cancel UK citizenship (I think Farmer did a post on it) I would need to look at that.....they claw you back after six months if you haven't been taken up by another jurisdiction....

How did this pan out exactly? If there's been no attempt to 'reclaim' you, that would grant a tacit validity to your endeavor, yes?
Thou art God
Bert

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:16 pm

The act of secession is an single act of resignation, so in the end I didn't concern myself with multiple acts of resignation which is where alot of "us" go.

The PTB will try to say I haven't cancelled membership so they haven't tried to claim me back....I would say they haven't bothered so they have de facto accepted my secession....there are a few other reasons why I say this but that is not for now.

I forgot to mention your earlier point about public notice. As you'll know, I didn't do a public notice for my declaration on the basis that secession is a political move and so I just sent it to the political elite.

However, to save column inches with my copyright notice, I did a small public notice which didn't cost much....the bigger version could be online if you give the web address in your declaration notice.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Bert » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 am

Hullo again people. I've been staring at this for some time now, but I'm not sure what else to do with it, so I'm going to submit it for your review.
Declaration of Independence
Notice of Secession
We now live in fear. Not of yourselves or what you claim to represent, nor that which you would have us fear, but of armed forces at your disposal comprising men and women trained to obey without thought, to hate without knowing, to exact your will without question; of statutes written by one group of men for application to another; of misinformation, media manipulation, propaganda, ‘spin’, and the despicable coercion of your people; of the continued, surreptitious use of hazardous materials in products for public use and consumption by corporations your legislation favours; of your complicity in torture piracy and murder; of your disregard for human rights and international laws; of your internal policies and progressive division of the people; of your silent betrayal of a variety of industries in this country at the expense of your peoples’ future prosperity and well being; of your demonising sections of society at your convenience; of your broken promises and equivocation; of your illegal wars; of your false flag events; of your evident derision of, and animosity toward your people; of your talk of peace and propensity for violence; of your support for oppressive regimes; of your lies and lack of accountability; of an ever increasing plethora of rules and regulations that reduce life to the odious exercise of obedience; of where it is you are leading your people and of what the future holds.

We withdraw our consent for your governance, renounce association, and break any and all existing bonds with you,

"Every man and every body of men on earth, possesses the right to self-government"

I [Me] of father [Him] and mother [Her], formerly [maiden], dependants family and friends are free and independent by nature and by right and subject to natural law and ancient common law and do proclaim by this Declaration our Independence from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland that we be no longer governed by Her Majesty’s Governments’ National Regional and Local nor any other body physical corporate or otherwise claiming authority over us. We are free to determine our own destiny in the interest of life liberty justice and the pursuit of mutual happiness and well-being.
We claim transient territory such as our planet and species dictate in accordance with Natural Law and our Constitution and shall from this day forward exist as an enclave nanostate known as ‘[New State]’ and all that reside within our boundaries or hold a diplomatic passport issued under that authority shall be given safe passage where ever they may travel with immunity in accordance with the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

Please forgive the blatant plagiarism at the end there, I hope huntingross will take that as complimentary. :peace:
Thou art God
Bert

Postby greg » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 am

You might like to include the EU in there as those nutters in Brussels seem to think that we are all now EU citizens despite none of us signing up for that.
greg

Postby huntingross » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:22 pm

I think it fits the bill Bert...you have a preamble that you wanted and the secession bit.

Keep the faith
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby seulc.elzzup » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:58 pm

much reading to do for me, good luck with your venture- is your boat a canal boat or sea going craft?
seulc.elzzup

Next

Return to Help Wanted