Help with contracts Please.

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: Help with contracts Please.

Postby kevin » Mon May 18, 2009 8:44 pm

I like it but the only problem i see with this one is that it has to be signed after the event, as you can't fill in details after the contract is signed...like the duration, i'll be shocked if they sign it after a half hour interview
kevin

Postby huntingross » Mon May 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Fair point, I shall jiggle it tomorrow, where I shall sign it last. The terms of the contract is they sign it at the start of the process....if they don't like it.....don't start the process....afterall, it is my bat and my ball.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jonboy » Mon May 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Terms and conditions, The interview cannot begin until the contract has been signed, the policeman understands that by signing he is agreeing to pay the rate of £xx per hour, the official time will have to be recorded by them anyway due to their silly statutes, you are allowed a copy of the interview tape and it states the start and end time.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Mon May 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks Jon, if needs be I'll put a little monica line so they can witness the correct time being entered by yours truly....just to keep it all straight.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Previous

Return to Help Wanted