NOUICOR--A Worthless Document?!

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: NOUICOR--A Worthless Document?!

Postby Jim » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 am

alien:nation wrote:read umberto eco's "foucault's pendulum"

It worked for Dan Brown :wink: :giggle:

:peace:

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby treeman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:46 am

bluesphinx wrote:
treeman wrote:Fourteen posts in almost a year,committed to the cause or what. GO back to tpuc.

I don't intend to get involved in a slanging match with you, so I'll make my point here and now, after which I'll not rise to your provocations.
Who the f**k do you think you are? Some kind of sherrif with your big gun?--OOOH I'm scared!!
Listen sunshine, you know nothing about me. You don't know what has been going on in my life any more than I know anything about you. What I do know is this--if being free means I have to kow-tow to little armchair Mussolinis like you whose idea of support and help extends to nothing more than hostility and cheap jibes about how many posts I submit in a year then you can poke it son.
I came to this movement a year ago. Then I got involved in other things. Y'know, life goes on for some of us--suprise supise!
A wise friend once said to me that real mates can knock on your door after years and be accepted without judgement, and can almost carry on their last conversation without recriminations about not calling, not writing.
Well I came back. In my own time, and when I was ready. As a free human being that's up to me. I might be off the radar for another year before I make another post, who knows.
So I'm sorry if that fact offends you, but tough shit, get over yourself, live with it, and don't provoke me into wasting my time and energy on replying to your ridiculous predjudices.

Well said, like a true free thinker. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby woodman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

treeman wrote:
bluesphinx wrote:
treeman wrote:Fourteen posts in almost a year,committed to the cause or what. GO back to tpuc.

I don't intend to get involved in a slanging match with you, so I'll make my point here and now, after which I'll not rise to your provocations.
Who the f**k do you think you are? Some kind of sherrif with your big gun?--OOOH I'm scared!!
Listen sunshine, you know nothing about me. You don't know what has been going on in my life any more than I know anything about you. What I do know is this--if being free means I have to kow-tow to little armchair Mussolinis like you whose idea of support and help extends to nothing more than hostility and cheap jibes about how many posts I submit in a year then you can poke it son.
I came to this movement a year ago. Then I got involved in other things. Y'know, life goes on for some of us--suprise supise!
A wise friend once said to me that real mates can knock on your door after years and be accepted without judgement, and can almost carry on their last conversation without recriminations about not calling, not writing.
Well I came back. In my own time, and when I was ready. As a free human being that's up to me. I might be off the radar for another year before I make another post, who knows.
So I'm sorry if that fact offends you, but tough shit, get over yourself, live with it, and don't provoke me into wasting my time and energy on replying to your ridiculous predjudices.

Well said, like a true free thinker. :peace:

And that's why I love this forum, you can say what you really feel and still continue to get along in harmony. :yes:

‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm

And that's why I love this forum, you can say what you really feel and still continue to get along in harmony.

! second that...
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby kliff » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:So, you are constructing a LAWFUL document, but they say...

"in the opinion of the Notaries Society they are of no legal value whatsoever"

OPINION is the key word here - An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion)

It's all about LAWFUL not LEGAL otherwise the declaration of independence is a worthless document (Just my opinion :wink: )

Main Entry: law•ful
Pronunciation: \ˈlȯ-fəl\
Function: adjective
Date: 14th century
1 a : being in harmony with the law <a lawful judgment> b : constituted, authorized, or established by law : rightful <lawful institutions>
2 : law-abiding <lawful citizens>

— law•ful•ly \-f(ə-)lē\ adverb

— law•ful•ness \-fəl-nəs\ noun

synonyms lawful, legal, legitimate, licit mean being in accordance with law. lawful may apply to conformity with law of any sort (as natural, divine, common, or canon) <the lawful sovereign>. legal applies to what is sanctioned by law or in conformity with the law, especially as it is written or administered by the courts <legal residents of the state>. legitimate may apply to a legal right or status but also, in extended use, to a right or status supported by tradition, custom, or accepted standards <a perfectly legitimate question about taxes>. licit applies to a strict conformity to the provisions of the law and applies especially to what is regulated by law <the licit use of drugs by doctors>.
(http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lawful)
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby barny00 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Why on earth are they so against varifying something that:

"in the opinion of the Notaries Society they are of no legal value whatsoever."

If its of no legal value then there could be no reason not to sign it. In other words they are refusing to take good money for no reason "whatsoever" :giggle:

barny00

Postby bluesphinx » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello All,
First off I want to sincerely thank all of you for your input. I now have much food for thought--which will keep me busy for the forseeable.
I am determined to see this journey through, and to that end I have just pinged one off to Ken Morgan (Thank you Angie) A slightly reworked version of my original enquiry to the Notary Society. I am now awaiting his response.

As for Foucault's Pendulum--a good point by alien:nation--interesting book, but I remain convinced that the 'Plan' that I've been invesigating is genuine!

I am not one to bear grudges--I've said my piece, and if, as I suspect is the case, the olive leaf of peace has been offered, I would be churlish in the extreme to reject it. So Treeman, let's start again, eh? Peace and light man! (But I warn you now, unless I have specific reason to do so, I am by nature useless at keeping in touch, as my Brother and Sister, who both live within about a fifteen mile radius of me would surely testify--I've not seen either of them since Christmas, and we last spoke on the phone ages ago!)

However, I will be in touch with this forum again as soon as there is anything to report, or if I need anymore help/advice--which I am sure I will--quite soon.

Anyway, thank you all once again.
bluesphinx

Postby Agven » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

I'm new to all this. I first saw the terms 'FMOTL' and 'Lawful Rebellion' about 4 days ago. I might not have full understanding of what is going on. But, then again, I feel like that about life in general and about women in particular.

What's special about notaries? Is their word more trustworthy than that of other people? If it is a legal requirement to have a certified notary sign your NOUICOR but the document is not recognised as being legal, why is a notary needed? Because they have taken an oath? Anyone can take an oath. Surely, someone else could witness the document and could take an oath that is actually printed on the document. They could give their name and address. Admitting that they have that name and address might not be in the spirit of Freemaness but if they themselves don't want to be Freemen, it shouldn't matter to them.

It just seems strange that to free yourself of certain legal constraints you need a legal document which isn't recognised as being a legal document even when signed by an officer of the legal system.

As it isn't recognised as being legal wouldn't it be as legal, or not, to just say:

Dear Elizabeth Windsor-Mountbatten, and Gordon Brown (but he won't be in office in a few days from now),

I am a Freeman. I am not bound by anything that is not Common Law.

Thank you.

Love and kisses,

So-and-so.
Agven

Postby kliff » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Agven wrote:
What's special about notaries? Is their word more trustworthy than that of other people?

It just seems strange that to free yourself of certain legal constraints you need a legal document which isn't recognised as being a legal document even when signed by an officer of the legal system.

To answer your questions ( :giggle: ):

Nothing and No.

Legal and Lawful - read and research and most of all understand.

YOUR truth is your Law - freedom is a mindset (I am a Freeman. I am not bound by anything that is not Common Law.), you'll see what I mean with understanding. :hug:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Wot kliff said.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Help Wanted