proof of court trading as business?

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

proof of court trading as business?

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 am

Does anyone have any proof (eg. a website listing) that show that Northampton CCBC County Court are operating as a business. This request is fairly urgent as I have to submit a notice to them pronto.
Many thanks,
Andrew
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Re: proof of court trading as business?

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 am

Just ot clarify: ALL COURTS & THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE ARE 'FOR PROFIT' COPORATIONS.

It's all about getting the money in mate. And thy're all listed as trading on Dunn & Bradstreet.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:06 am

Agreed,

I also know this, especially in this case as they are my 'local' council and I have ongoing matters with them.

Here is what a serach for them returns on D&B
https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/IballValidationCmd?storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&busName=northamptonshire%20county%20council&state=undefined&country=GB&cm_mmc=dnb*home*gws*lookup#goTop
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 am

Thanks, BUT, I am sending an affidavit (solicitor witnessed) to Northampton CCBC County Court wanting to state a reference to any site listing them specifically, under their address, as a business.
I KNOW that all the courts are trading as profit making businesses, but need to supply a specific reference in my Affidavit.
I THINK I have found a listing now on http://www.creditgate.com

MikeThomas re: "And thy're all listed as trading on Dunn & Bradstreet." no they are not. Not specifically anyway, unless I want to try and 'lump them in' with HMCS

consumerpada: re: Here is what a serach for them returns on D&B - That is a listing for the County Council NOT the County Court!

Thanks for the advice guys, but I think we have to be particularly careful about the accuracy of the information we rely on when dealing with these vultures...

Andrew: Smith
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Agreed one has to be sure of facts...

Can you not establish a link to MINSITRY OF JUSTICE? which is on D&B, is there a way to prove subsiderary?
consumerpada

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 pm

consumerpada - Like i said in my previous post, THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY LISTED ON www.creditgate.com so I think I can use that as a reference.
Andrew
1965freeman

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Cool, ok I get you now. Best of luck.
consumerpada

Postby shemayah » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Available Reports Details
Business Name:
County Court

Business Status:Basic Non-Limited
Ref No:B6449776
Established:04/04/2006

Address:
Floor 4
St. Katherines House 21-27 St. Kath
Northampton
NN1 2LH

https://secure.creditgate.com/search/search.aspx?AP=N&CompanyID=B6449776&CompanyType=N&BS=1&BT=Basic%20Non-Limited
shemayah

Postby 1965freeman » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks Shemaya,
but if you read the previous posts I had already found that info. on creditgate... thanks again though.
Andrew
1965freeman

Return to Help Wanted