need someone to do a foi question for me

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

need someone to do a foi question for me

Postby markie b » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 pm

ok i know what they will say straight away to me and thats its similar to a request ive already asked or that sufficient time hasnt passed so need someone to ask this to the inland revenue services

dear sir/madam

can you please produce all documentation or internal policy where it states that taxation of a natural entity/person with no legal entity/person/company attached is lawful
as im aware at birth a legal entity/person is created against the natural entity/person by means of a birth certificate/certificate of birth which then draws the natural entity/person into the legal world

if someone could do this for me that would be great :hug: watch the fuckers squirm :giggle: :saint:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: need someone to do a foi question for me

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm

I kinda asked something along those lines fairly recently

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/exchange_of_labour_for_compensat#incoming-28107

If you think it is sufficiently different I don't mind copying and pasting
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 pm

huntingross wrote:I kinda asked something along those lines fairly recently

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/exchange_of_labour_for_compensat#incoming-28107

If you think it is sufficiently different I don't mind copying and pasting

:wink: it was close but im pretty sure they only recognise the proper wording natural entity/person and legal entity/person so you would be asking to see the documentation where it requires a natural entity/person with no legal entity/person attached to pay taxes legally

a working man can still have a legal entity/person attached which brings them into the realm of legal again

but i could see what you were aiming at tho lol :clap: they are very very tricky and will probably say they cannot comment on the request i put up then thats where it would get called up for an internal investigastion :wink:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:13 pm

I used the words from that American case where he beat the IRS in court....they're too stupid to realise....or clever enough to dodge the significance.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to Help Wanted