sisters ticket again. so much fun. not really.

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

sisters ticket again. so much fun. not really.

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:25 pm

on bottom is what i sent them, on top is what they sent back.

this is the second part, if you want the first search for sisters ticket... ill post the one i mailed for the conditional acceptance of the cell ticket later.

i really appreciate any advice. time is flying and im really tired of them-breaking the law! thank you all very much.

btw, i have like 3 forms of lawful estoppel but they are criminals, and they have more men with guns than me.

AND: keep in mind that they have no judge at this court house, only a commissioner, who; adjudicates only after both parties have given stipulation...(which; i assume means implied consent/setting the array of the court)

JANICE NICOLE GOODWIN
1134 ELM AVE
LAWTON, OK 73507

Case MC RD IN TR 09-0003923

Dear JANICE NICOLE GOODWIN,

The original letter to the copy below is being sent in today’s mail to the address listed above.
Please notify the Court immediately if this address is no longer current for you.

Should you wish to pay by phone with a credit card you may call the phone number listed below, or should you wish a clerk phone you to collect payment you may reply with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.

Please contact the Court by mail, phone, email or fax if you have questions or require further information.

Sincerely,

Yolanda Y.
Court Services Assistant III

SHASTA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT , TRAFFIC DIVISION
1500 COURT STREET, ROOM 112
REDDING, CA 96001
PHONE (530) 245-6789
FAX (530) 229-8169
traffic@shastacourts.com.

COPY
S U P E R I O R C O U R T O F C A L I F O R N I A
COUNTY OF SHASTA
Traffic Unit
REDDING BRANCH
1500 Court Street, Room 112
Redding, CA 96001
(530) 245-6789 Fax (530) 229-8169
traffic@shastacourts.com

June 18, 2009

JANICE NICOLE GOODWIN
1134 ELM AVE
LAWTON, OK 73507

Case Number: MC RD IN TR 09-0003923

Dear JANICE NICOLE GOODWIN:

Please be advised that a Judge of this Court has reviewed the information you have provided pertaining to the above-referenced docket/citation, please review the following:

As stated in the Court's previous response to PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE, this SUBMISSION appears to be ex parte communication and not in any legally cognizable form. No action IS TAKEN as a result.

pLEASE BE aware that other action may be necessary by YOU to preserve YOUR rights in connection with this case should YOU wish to dispute the citation.

FINE $193.00
DUE by JUNE 18, 2009*

If you are unable to pay the bail in full by JUNE 18, 2009* you may contact the Court by mail, phone, fax, or email to request that payment agreement forms be mailed to you (be advised a one-time $35.00 collection fee will be added to your total due). You must request the forms in time to have completed and returned them by JUNE 18, 2009*.

Failure to remit the remaining balance or signed payment agreement by JUNE 18, 2009* will result in penalties including a fine increase of $247.00 and a hold being placed on your driver’s license.

Please contact the Traffic Division by mail, phone, fax, or email for further information or with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Yolanda Y.
Court Services Assistant III

*As this case has been granted a previous extension, the due date listed above remains; however, the Court extends a 10-14 day grace period to every case.
COPY

----- Original Message -----
To: traffic@shastacourts.com
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 12:55 PM
Subject: Please deliver this to the judge of the courthouse.

NOTICE OF NON-ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER TO CONTRACT AND NON-ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERED SERVICES

I am hereby challenging jurisdiction.

As, I am 1500 miles away I must communicate through e-mail or mail, thank you for your
understanding.

I recognize your last letter dated: May 28, 2009 as an offer to contract for services and as I have not contracted or consented to/for these services I am not liable/obligated to pay, or obligated to consent/agree, any alleged contract to the contrary is fraudulent and not a legally binding, or lawful contract.

Any authority or jurisdiction you allegedly have over me is hereby revoked.

As, I have addressed the previous notice to the judge of the court and attached a 3 day time limit to respond, you are lawfully without jurisdiction, authority, discretion, and subject matter jurisdiction, and without authority/jurisdiction to collect this alleged debt.

My last notice was a challenge to standing as well as a challenge to jurisdiction and subject matter jurisdiction, and therefore your authority and discretion to adjudicate this matter. To this day no authority or jurisdiction has been proven.

My statement of your lack of jurisdiction will be supported by; among other things; the California Constitution: Article 6 Sec. 21.: On stipulation of the parties litigant the court may order a cause to be tried by a temporary judge who is a member of the State Bar, sworn and empowered to act until final determination of the cause.

Because the 3 day limit created lawful/legal estoppel, which the judge-and you by association-tacitly agreed to by your acquiescence, and the judge-and you by association-have agreed to throw this alleged case out; I will be waiting for your next correspondence stating that these charges are null and void and non-existent, and that the matter has been resolved and the account closed.

Furthermore; as far as you have proven there is no alleged plaintiff. Nor has any alleged plaintiff stated a valid claim upon which relief may be granted. Until that happens it is clear to me that I have no liability, and therefore am not obligated to pay.

And as no legitimate judge has signed this nor even so much as a commissioner, all correspondence which you have had with me, including but not limited to NOTICEs is; void abinitio.

To reiterate my point of the estoppel which was created when the judge and yourself tacitly agreed to by your acquiescence; here is the definition of "estoppel": (1) A legal principle that prevents a person from asserting or denying something in court that contradicts what has already been established as the truth.
"Estoppel by silence" A type of estoppel that prevents a person from asserting something when he/she had both the duty and the opportunity to speak up earlier, and her silence put another person at a disadvantage. For example, Edwards' Roofing Company has the wrong address and begins ripping the roof from Betty's house by mistake. If Betty sees this but remains silent, she cannot wait until the new roof is installed and then refuse to pay, asserting that the work was done without her agreement.

If you intend to contact me again please address it to Nicole-Janice: Bryan, otherwise it will be presumed and assumed that you are attempting to address either a legal fiction or another human being which is not me, and as such I have no duty or obligation to respond to it, or meet any of the demands on it.

This notice may be so construed as to also be seen as an affidavit and/or demurrer.

Sincerely and without malice afterthought, liability, ill will, dishonor, vexation or frivolity, all rights reserved.

Signed: Nicole

For: NICOLE JANICE GOODWIN

Alleged case number: MC RD IN TR 09-0003923
Mr. Green

Re: sisters ticket again. so much fun. not really.

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:57 pm

You don't seem to be speaking their language yet....MONEY....they need to have MONEY racking up against them for :

All your time spent replying
Your research
Any orders they issue, Bill them
Anything else you can think of....Bill them

This is a one way conversation....Bill them...it will come to counterclaim....otherwise you will be the defendant and all that implies
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Mr. Green » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:00 am

sheesh, thank you for reminding me! i am just worried that since this expired yesterday they will pretend like i am the one in dishonor. and since they have alot of men with guns, and this is my sisters ticket... i dont want members of the blue light gang to pull her over and steal her private automobile.

btw, is the 3 day time limit, which i already left, long enough?

EDIT: as i will be writing up a cover letter explaining what i want the judge to do i will keep you guys posted. and id love any input; even criticism.

Peace: Gabe
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 am

this is what i have so far, again; i love comments, good or bad. and anybody that wants to take my templates, etc. go for it.

Dear Steve Baker

I am wondering why I have not been sent a letter stating that these allegations have been dropped and the case thrown out, and why letters are being sent to my domicile

fee schedule: any further attempts to extort, coerce, defraud or extract money from me will be charged $193 per transaction, attempt, letter, notice or correspondence. If I am pulled over, stopped, arrested, detained, restrained, forced to go to court, or otherwise impeded from my duties or choice of conduct; I will charge $2000 dolars per hour.

remember this is for my sister, and i dont wanna get her in trouble. the "time to pay" ended on the 18th but i have a "10-14 day grace period"
Mr. Green

Postby huntingross » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 am

Sounds like the grace period is an Opportunity to Cure.

When your fees have not been paid by the end of the period set out in the Terms...(this is in effect a Bill) you need to pursue it...issue a Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure....they have 7 days...Notice of Default O to C....7 days...I've detailed some of this on this link HERE

If you start on the right foot, you should be in a position to put them in breach and debt before you are....they need to balance the equation....it's double entry accounting for them...two coloumns....in the past, we've been crap at putting anything in the other coloumn
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Mr. Green » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:10 am

gah, i dont know. my brain is fried. i looked it over and i think i needa look it over again.

does anybody think i even need to respond?

i feel like i have sufficient estoppel, except that it is my sisters ticket so i was thinking of just writing a cover letter to the "presiding judge" and stating that i would charge for every attempt to collect-as youve already seen. any one think i need more than that?

Later -Gabe
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm

ive been reading it over, but after looking up cure... yah i still see how it could work, but it just doesnt look quite like what i want.

can anyone clarify this? if i was to "cure" it looks like i would be doing is resolving a clerical error.

and im still unsure if i want to threaten the judge with fraud, coercion, extortion, and threaten to charge him, mostly because its my sisters ticket.
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:13 pm

oh and as i have not done an affidavit will there be a problem if i send this as a notice of fault? and will i "need" to send a notice of default after they fall into default?
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:17 am

alright, so i sent it off, looked pretty good to me. probably a few small mistakes. freakin stress man, itll kill ya. ill post probably tomorrow. cause i dont feel like getting the thumb drive. and then hopefully... no idea, lol!
Mr. Green

Return to Help Wanted