De-fault notices???

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

De-fault notices???

Postby candygirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:41 pm

This has probably been asked before are there any ideas/templates for notiyfing dis-honour after notice was served i am new to all this getting there though.
I just don't want to slip up along the way and get hammered cos of stuiped mistake on my part.

thank you in advance

cg
candygirl

Re: De-fault notices???

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 pm

found what you need yet?
:peace:
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby candygirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 pm

No i have not yet....
candygirl

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi CG

I'd do a NOTICE of default and estoppel, using the gen on this thread, m8. Come up with something and we'll take a look, see if we can improve it. In this way, you get to see HOW things are crafted and WHY certain elements are in there.

Just say what you mean - I sent you a notice, you didn't reply in the manner or timeframe given, so.....blah, blah - go for it, this is how we learn.

Just have a go and we'll point you in the right direction, then you'll be unstoppable, doll!!! :grin:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby candygirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi baldybearddude,
i have composed somthing lets see how i did....
NAME: of the SURNAME family
Address
[Post code]
Sent by Royal mail recorded delivery
Candid Collections Ltd
t/a Simply Be
Griffin House
40 Lever Street
Manchester
[M60 6ES]

12TH June 2009
REFERENCE: Acc no: F0554483

This Notice of de-fault supersedes any and all previous correspondence related to this matter to date by either my self or any 3rd party on my behalf

Notice of default for discharge and request for clarification.

Dear Sally Proctor

Please read the following notice of default thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is because I sent you a notice offering agreement to you. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which a court could adjudicate. The agreement is conditional. You always have the option of bringing these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is of course, always your prerogative should you decide to do so.

The nearest official form did not suffice and was ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.
There was a time limit offered which was reasonable and the time limit has passed so you and all associated parties are now in default removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter. The matter is now Permanent and irrevocable lawful Estoppel by acquiescence.

If you or all associated parties continue to harass myself in writing or by telephone or any other forms of communication I shall bill yourselves £250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Pounds) per hour for my services.

1. There was no proof of claim that a lawful contract exists between a person known as Mrs R Lewis and either Candid Collections Ltd, or Simply Be, or JD Williams Ltd

2. There was no proof of claim that said contract contains full disclosure, including full financial calculations and, how the credit was created and by who. That the contract also contains proof of consideration from both parties. That full terms and conditions are present and that ‘wet’ signatures appear on the contract from both parties.

3. There was no proof of claim that you know what a person actually is, in legal terms.

4. There was no proof of claim that you know the difference between a person and a human being, legally speaking.

5. There was no proof of claim that you know the difference between ‘legal’ and ‘lawful’

6. There was no proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes you are enforcing in the contract.

7. There was no proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

8. There was no proof of claim that you obtained consent to acquire my personal details.

Sincerely, without ill will, vexation or frivolity

NAME: of theSURNAME Family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Inalienable Natural Rights reserved
Please address all future correspondence to a direct human self, namely RNAME: of the SURNAME Family, as commonly called or NAME: SURNAME as called in short.
candygirl

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Not bad, but I presume you asked them for proof of debt first? - if so, the other points are window dressing, tbh - if they cannot prove a debt, then they have no legs to go to court.

If you did ask them for proof, just tell them they did not reply in substance and did not provide proof of debt, so are in default. This default creates a PERMANENT AND IRREVOCABLE ESTOPPEL BY AQUIESCENCE - end of, game over - good bye!

IF YOU HAVEN'T ASKED FOR PROOF OF DEBT, do so NOW, then we'll move on to this in a couple of weeks - they will not be able to prove the debt, so it's only a matter of waiting, m8.

Keep it simple and you have them by the short and curlies!

Baldy (Pete)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby candygirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:26 pm

hi Pete,
Here is a copy of the notice i sent to catalogue company

Rachel: Lewis
3A home farm
Highworth
Swindon
[SN6 7EG]

Alex Burrows
RELIABLE COLLECTIONS LTD served by recorded 1st class Royal Mail
PO Box 268
Manchester
M99 2BD
4TH June 2009

Dear Alex Burrows

Thank you kindly for your notice which has been returned to you

Please read the following notice carefully. It informs you. It means what it says.

This Notice of discharge and request for clarification
supersedes any and all previous correspondence related to this matter to date by either my self or any 3rd party on my behalf

The reason why you need to read carefully is because I am offering agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter because there is no controversy upon which a court could adjudicate. The agreement is conditional. You always have the option of bringing these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is of course, always your prerogative should you decide to do so.

It is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

On the other hand there is a time limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

It is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance.

It appears there is an anomaly in your notice

It appears you are acting on behalf of a company known as Simply Be.

It appears you are addressing a person known as MRS RACHEL LEWIS

It appears the sum of £1245.70 is owed to the company known as Simply Be by the person Known as MRS RACHEL LEWIS

It appears that RELIABLE COLLECTIONS LTD have assumed authority for a debt of £1245.70 on behalf of a company known as Simply Be.

It appears that some sort of contract has been agreed between MRS RACHEL LEWIS and RELIABLE COLLECTIONS LTD in order that a notice of collection could be issued from your self.

It appears that a contract as mentioned above is not clear and/or does not exist.

I do not understand this apparent agreement and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil it. I therefore seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to law and maintain my entire body of Inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept to agree that I am a person named MRS RACHEL LEWIS and that I owe £1245.70 for services rendered by RELIABLE COLLECTIONS LTD upon proof of claim of all the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that a lawful contract exists between a person known as MRS RACHEL LEWIS your company known as RELIABLE COLLECTIONS LTD

2. Upon proof of claim that said contract contains full disclosure, including full financial calculations and, how the credit was created and by who. That the contract also contains proof of consideration from both parties. That full terms and conditions are present and that ‘wet’ signatures appear on the contract from both parties.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know what a person actually is, in legal terms.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a person and a human being, legally speaking.

5. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between ‘legal’ and ‘lawful’

6. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes you are enforcing in the contract.

7. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

8. Upon proof of claim that you obtained consent to acquire my personal details.

Sincerely, without ill will, vexation or frivolity

Rachel: Lewis
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Inalienable Natural Rights reserved
Please address all future correspondence to a direct human self, namely Rachel: of the Lewis Family, as commonly called or Rachel: Lewis as called in short.
Enc: original paperwork
candygirl

Return to Help Wanted