sisters ticket, it came back, i need some help, please!

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: sisters ticket, it came back, i need some help, please!

Postby Mr. Green » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 pm

this is what i have so far. i think im gonna rewrite it to focus on the estoppel.

I accept your bilateral contract which is self evident by the oath that you have taken.

Commissioner Dollard I sent you a NOTICE stating that this alledged ticket has no standing and recieved a letter stating that it was not "legally cognizable" i know that "cognizable" has 2 definitions, please clarify what you meant by this and what the proper "cognizable" format is. I Will admit that i forgot to put the bold all capital "NOTICE" at the top of the page.

But I also know that you are duty bound to make every possible attempt to understand the meaning, even it they have received something from someone unschooled in precise procedure. And if you had read the second sentence you would have seen that it stated that it is a notice

Furthermore the notice I sent to you stated that "if you do not reply within 3 days of receiving this-you have agreed to throw this ticket out, as well as strike all testimony written or stated from the record." And therefore you have tacitly agreed to throw this case out.

I also would like to know how you have discretion and jurisdiction to hear this case, as I have been told by members of the bar that you have to have my consent to adjudicate any case or controversy.

I also fail to see how this is not "legally cognizable" since there is no "valid" cause of action against me.

Furthermore I object to and do not consent to you adjudicating this case.
Mr. Green

Postby Veronica » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:53 pm

What's this "Accept your bilateral contract" business?

Once again ... apologies ... I need to re-read this from the start ... so much going on here.

Ok ... re-read ... so what's this "Accept your bilateral contract" business? You shouldn't be accepting ANY Contracts.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 am

that is the "bilateral contract" ie: their oath of office(i havent got the entire excerpt yet) it basically says i accept your oath of office to protect my rights and protect/uphold the constitution, etc. i can also throw in; without surrendering any of my rights, freedoms, or liberties.

i hope youre keeping up with aib radio V!
Mr. Green

Postby Veronica » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:34 am

Mr. Green wrote:that is the "bilateral contract" ie: their oath of office(i havent got the entire excerpt yet) it basically says i accept your oath of office to protect my rights and protect/uphold the constitution, etc. i can also throw in; without surrendering any of my rights, freedoms, or liberties.
i hope youre keeping up with aib radio V!

OK ... but we have a problem, Houston!

And the problem is this:

When the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION was set up, without your knowledge & consent, It did NOT take the US Constitution as its Company Rules. Obomination is the President of a Company. A Company can have any President it wants. The Constitution says "a POTUS MUST be natural born" ... and he most patently was NOT.

Thus it can happen that, when someone "stands on the Constitution" in Court, they can be charged with Contempt. For the simple reason that the jurisdiction of the Court DOES NOT extend to the US Constitution & Bill of Rights.

The only way that an American can assert their Constitutional Rights is in - what you guys call - a Court of Record (Google it). The only other way would be to dissolve THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION (i.e. fundamentally Wash DC), and revert back to Common Law as per the Constitution ("We the People...").

At the moment your Constitution is worth toilet paper. Same as ours. Same as everyone else's. Because all the Nations are Companies. (Except, btw, the Indian Nations ... they are still 'pure' in the US/Canada/Mexico, as far as I know ... Injuns ain't stoopid).

His Oath is under THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION. By Contracting with him, you are Contracting for the 'Services' supplied by THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION.

'Services' designed to shit on you, and to relieve you of anything called "The US Constitution", and Rights that go with it. You now ONLY have 'privileges that entitle you to benefits'.

You can check all this by intensive research.

What your sister needs to do is to make it CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR that she DOES NOT CONTRACT AT ALL ... with THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION, or any of its poxy Agents.

(I think you''ll find. I may be wrong, but that's the way I've read it all. I'm not sure how the state of play at the moment fits in with all this, but I think you'll find what's in my book applies equally well to you guys: Common Law jurisdiction. Claim that. Sod the Title Codes & the Statutes, and all that shit. Thats just for Lawyers to jack themselves off on)

If you are going to hold this guy to the bilateral Contract, then make sure you read it very, very, very carefully ... under the scenario I've outlined above.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 pm

haha, my gosh V i love it, are you sure youre not a guy!

yah, ive been researching "court of record" and res judicata(?) which to me is genious--you only need an affidavit of truth to get res judicata(final judgment).

so, i think i could talk all day responding to all the great points you have made-but i really want to ask-what do you think of me using your response to a summons to get rid of this ticket and another one, which, was for something as dangerous and directly fatal as... TALKING ON A CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING!!!

so, this one here!---> i mean here!--v
NOTICE OF NON-ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERED SERVICES AND REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION.

I am a Human Being, and would they please clarify the situation, because the Summons was addressed to a Legal Fiction Person, (of course they put it in all caps)which you cannot accept as such, but you wish to know how you, as a Human Being, have dishonored any LAWFUL obligation on your part.

which Common Law has my human self has breached.
Mr. Green

Postby Veronica » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Although I have to say that I, personally, don't have a Cell Phone, and certainly wouldn't use one while driving, I can't see how you have breached any Common Law, unless you:

1. Injured someone;
2. Caused them some kind of loss;
3. Breached the peace;
4. Used mischief in your promises & agreements.

Provided you haven't done any of those things, you haven't breached Common Law.

"Res judicata" (the matter resolved) is the protection against double jeopardy ... being accused of the exact same thing more than once, after having been tried, and acquitted. (They do their best to ignore this, in the UK these days. They also like to ignore Habeas Corpus if they can)

As far as I'm aware the fundamental Templates we provide are pretty 'universal', since the basic ones don't quote any Statutes, but rest entirely on the Common Law 'contractual' situation ... i.e. you are saying "No Contract".

If you look at the bottom of the Board (refresh first) you should now see a Forum "Transcription Project". You should now have access to our transcriptions (as far as we have got) of Prof. Douglas J. Whaley's audios for his students. Prof. Whaley is a prof. emeritus at Ohio State Uni at Moritz. It might be an idea to read at least the first CD transcript.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 pm

hmm, I know i got a long way to go!(but i have the torrent for these and have listened to-i believe-the first and second cd) im frickin wiped out tired. so ill look at my writings tomorrow, as well as go over AAAALLLLLLL the pages of info i have open, windows, audio tracks, etc, etc... and see what i come up with.

ill be sure to throw in some extra clauses such as time limit into the last post, and keep you guys posted!

(insert awesome caption here)

EDIT: BTW V can you explain to me what the purpose of "waiving the benefit" is? I simply dont see a point to it--if you have mad it clear that you dont consent or contract.
Mr. Green

Postby markie b » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:31 am

dont wanna be tight or nothing but i think usa would be better at rob menards site v as its closer to his knowledge base your giving sound advise tho just thinking he would have better understanding of the codes and things in the usa as he is canada and they use pretty much same forms and things i think .try www.thinkfree.ca also.i dont wanna promote other sites or turn people away from here because i dont but i think that for certain countries it maybe more benificial to them as they would have the other methods for the forms and things.
just an idea tho lol and dont wanna upset anyone either :hug:

also what type of ticket are you on about?
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Mr. Green » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 pm

i appreciate that markie b, although im two steps ahead of you! haha. im posting on think free forums, which is the forum for thinkfree.ca. although i seem to post more info than i get on that sight...

my sister got a ticket for turning from a no turning lane, and another one for talking on her cell phone while driving.

later guys.
Mr. Green

Postby Veronica » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Mr. Green wrote:me what the purpose of "waiving the benefit" is? I simply dont see a point to it--if you have mad it clear that you dont consent or contract.

It just underlines the fact that you know that - by waiving the service - you realise the benefits that come with it are also waived. The 'benefits' are generally that of being fined for something you should not have been fined for. So, in a sense, you are saying "You can't fine me 'cos I'm a Human Being ... so don't even bother trying" (Politely!)

It also stamps out any bollox such as: "Ha! You'll take the benefits ... but you object to paying for them"
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Help Wanted