Queens Bench Denies Justice by Staying Default Judgment

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Queens Bench Denies Justice by Staying Default Judgment

Postby alex4today » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Hello,
The Land Registry refused me the right to sell my property for 6 years. Despite two rulings telling them to remove the charges they declined.
As a result I had a Civil Restraint Order placed upon me preventing me taking the Land Regsitry to court for 3 years (a human rights violation anyway).
Now a month or two ago the CRO ran out and I sued the Land Registry in the High Court.
The Land Registry neither contested the claim or the damages and default judgment should have been a matter of course (CPR part 12 covers this).
After 5 weeks I get an email on 27th Sep from the High Court saying they have put a stay on proceedings (justice delayed is justice denied).
Now PART 3 - THE COURT’S CASE MANAGEMENT POWERS of the CPR gives the court the "right" to deny you justice:

(f) stay(GL) the whole or part of any proceedings or judgment either generally or until a specified date or event;

Of course no date was given to me.
Is this not a violation of my human rights to a fair hearing? or is there some other remedy.
Certainly it is delaying the sale of my property and forcing me to live there longer.
Many Thanks,
Al

I include my reply below to give you the overall view:

Hello T,
This does seem very strange and perhaps you can explain what part of the Crown Prosecution Rules (esp Part 12) allow a stay on default judgement.
This would help clarify what appears to be a denial of justice and gives you an opportunity to show by law that this is not a human rights violation.
CASE MANAGEMENT
The court’s general powers of management

f) stay(GL) the whole or part of any proceedings or judgment either generally or until a specified date or event;

However the Human Rights Act 1998 states
Article 6 Right to a fair trial
1 In the determination of his civil rights and obligations or of any criminal charge against him, everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent and impartial tribunal established by law. Judgment shall be pronounced publicly but the press and public may be excluded from all or part of the trial in the interest of morals, public order or national security in a democratic society, where the interests of juveniles or the protection of the private life of the parties so require, or to the extent strictly necessary in the opinion of the court in special circumstances where publicity would prejudice the interests of justice.
It would appear this gives me the right to claim compensation from the court for a sum at least as great as that denied me.
Regards,
Al

From: QBCaseProgression <QBCaseProgression@Justice.gov.uk>
Sent: 27 September 2018 11:10
To:
Cc: QB Issue & Enquiries
Subject: RE: XX v Land Registry HQ1 > Schedule for passing ruling

Dear Mr Ross
Thank you for your email regarding a request for Judgment in default of acknowledgment of service. After reviewing the file I can inform you that your request for Judgment in default received 23/8/2018 shall be returned back to you. Pursuant to Senior Master Fontaine’s Order dated 3/7/18 the claim is stayed until further order. Until the stay has been lifted your request for Judgment cannot be processed. I hope this response has clarified the matter for you.
Kind Regards
T
alex4today

Re: Queens Bench Denies Justice by Staying Default Judgment

Postby alex4today » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi,
I got the letter this morning but an email says:
Dear Mr Ross
Thank you for your email regarding a request for Judgment in default of acknowledgment of service. After reviewing the file I can inform you that your request for Judgment in default received 23/8/2018 shall be returned back to you. Pursuant to Senior Master F’s Order dated 3/7/18 the claim is stayed until further order. Until the stay has been lifted your request for Judgment cannot be processed. I hope this response has clarified the matter for you.
Kind Regards
T
Case Progression Officer

So there was a stay placed on me just b4 the CRO was finished. The CRO ignored the fact that 2 judges ruled in my favour!
So I dont want the mark of the beast but see how we are being denied the right to buy and sell

"and he caused all to have a mark on their forehead or hand so that they could neither buy or sell without it!"
alex4today

Postby iamani » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi Al

Welcome to the site fella.

First thing you need to know is that this is a demonstration that you don't own your property.

What was the charge placed on your house for?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby alex4today » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:14 am

Well..<br>
The solicitor who conveyed the property HL Law was struck off over allegations of fraud.<br>
I had taken the Land Registry to court claiming fraud and asking for the charges to be removed. Costs were awarded against me. Then I managed to prove that HL Law were struck off over allegations of fraud.<br>
On appeal 2 judges ruled, within 2 weeks of each other, the costs should be dropped and charges against my property removed.<br>
The Land Registry did comply with the first but not the second. Sour grapes?<br>
After a couple of years trying to get them back in court a Civil Restraint Order was placed on me.<br>
A couple of months before the CRO ended the stay was added.
Now there is some light at the end of the tunnel.<br>
The Queens Bench as told me I can appeal. I think the fact I was not allowed to take action and the stay should not have been imposed is my best plea.<br>
Still I am now 65 years old and all this does damage my health so I would like closure.
alex4today

Postby iamani » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi al

Bad news boss - you've long ago accepted the 'mark of the beast', as has everyone who ever signed anything.

If you seek/accept representation for court proceedings you also further admit to incompetency.

Remedy...?

When you (think you) own property and you would like to keep it from the shark-persons and pirate-persons who prey on natural-persons (aka 'humans') you need to demonstrate competence. To do this you first need to achieve competence.

Unfortunately the only way to achieve competence is to dedicate your every spare moment to study - it's a way of life we've been conditioned by 'bread and circus' to abhor, so much so that it is rare for anyone to break such conditioning (think 'matrix' movie) and do the right (but very difficult) thing for themselves and family - after all, 'Corrie' is on soon, or the 'sport' or anything else people choose to 'enjoy' on the distraction known as 'tv'.

You - and everyone else for that matter - have the choice to accept your lowly status, take the blue pill, continue to pretend the distractions are real and enjoy them at the price of your promised inheritance, and take the chance that the next shark-person you hire as representation has your best interests at heart (he won't) and justice will prevail (erm... unlikely).....

.....or you can set aside the plea-sures and de-sires that serve our ego but rot our divinity and spend the rest of your life recovering your first-Estate so that you may live as 'man' rather than 'human/person'.

Having said all that: if i had experience in this area of law and could offer assistance i would - but it's not and unfortunately i can't. In fact you probably know more about court procedure than i do. All i can offer is opinion based on limited general knowledge, whether it will prove useful i have no idea, but:

The most important thing here is your health and well-being. You are right that getting up off your knees in pursuit of freedom (or its nearest achievable equivalent) could damage your health both physical and financial. But then nothing worth having comes easy, and in truth the only thing that can damage your health (aside from physical trauma) is your own mind. There is a spiritual/esoteric aspect to the big picture that not many are willing to consider.

Too many think there is a quick fix and remedy to all legal situations and to be fair - there are some to be had in certain areas, but when it comes to real property you will face stiff opposition. The trouble is once you get to a certain age and you have title to property you come under scrutiny to see what may be harvested from you in addition to the estate you know nothing about.

Are you up for the struggle ahead, or will you seek the mythical quick-fix?

You should be aiming to gain allodial title rather than the usual fee simple, and seeking to remove your property from the land register. You should also consider correcting your status in the eyes of officialdom and learn what bearing the birth certificate has on your situation. You might wish to investigate the concept of Trust Law. You could also look into how you don't 'own' anything at all due to the system of covert communism currently in operation, and how to change this.

Whatever else you do you can start gathering evidence - ask for case man(-agement) files and the electronic case man. files, check if they should have advised you of the stay earlier, request Fontaine notes on his reasoning for the stay. Perhaps Notice him that you think there is a 'conflict of interest' as both he and land registry are controlled by the Crown, and that both agencies are protecting each others mutual interests in the public trust and to your detriment.

OK i've waffled nonsense long enough. Sorry i can't be more helpful fella, but happy to offer further opinion if required.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby alex4today » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:46 am

Hello Al,
Your advice is welcome and so your insight to the evil behind this onion layer.
I may be a worm but cannot help turning:

Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you, says the Lord; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 41:14

Now I emailed the court asking for the reasoning behind this and stating I could not continue action while a CRO was placed upon me. Also I intend to argue that the QB court allowed me to sue the Land Registry and I won before they recalled the stay. So the court has recognised my human rights then withdrawn them.
I will ask as you say for the reasoning and also for master f to reconsider and withdraw the stay in view of the QB acting as they did.
I also note the stay will not stop me making a human rights claim against the crown or master f?
The CRO in part prevented my exhausting the english courts and goimg to the ECHR.
Yes there is collusion at least between my local council and the Land Registry.
Well I have struggled for several years before this for my believes. I count it all joy that I am considered worthy to suffer for the sake of Jesus.
In fact when i checked only 4 people are considered wise enough to have a CRO tagged to them!
Many thanks
Al
alex4today

Return to Help Wanted