Refused to register birth, HMRC now refuse to give money

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Refused to register birth, HMRC now refuse to give money

Postby Danu.Divination » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 am

Hello all.
I recently refused to register a BC for my recently born child. After having successfully got a passport without a bc for her, i then tried to make a claim for child tax credits. Not wholly into benefits but, as a family we have hardly any money and since nearly everyone is entitled to child tax credits if they have a child... i sent off the passport and hoped that would be sufficient in prooving my entitlement. After all a BC is not a form of ID in anycase.

HMRC queried why there was such a delay in obtaining id. Why no birth certificate? I told them the truth and now they have contested me, saying it must be a fake passport and trying to imply my daughter doesn't exist. I know thry are just simple minded minions who have probably never heard of this bEfore, but i cant help but think they want to try to make an example of me because i refused to register a BC. Can somebody please help? Its gone to court and i'm awaiting a decison from the tribunal.
Danu.Divination

Re: Refused to register birth, HMRC now refuse to give money

Postby iamani » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Hi danu

i truly hope there was a happy ending but...

Any update?

For any future readers - your offspring only becomes a 'child' upon registration via b.c. So if you achieve the (almost) impossible task of self-replication-without-registration, and the even more difficult-to-achieve passport for same, don't expect (or apply for!) 'child' benefits.

Kudos for getting as far as you did danu, tip my hat to you.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:53 pm

This is an old story of not wanting to 'contract in' but still trying to get the benefits of the contract. It's dishonourable. At best it's a dull mind at work. I recommend reading Invisible contracts.

Dear God,
I know I don't believe in you and you know I don't believe in you but can you send me to Heaven anyway and give me all those virgins you mentioned? Much appreciated. Cheers,
Fast Eddie.

Contract Law:
Offer; Acceptance; Consideration; Contract. Specific performance.
Freeman Contract Law:
Offer; Non acceptance; Ask for consideration anyway: No contract. Act surprised and get pissed off with fascist officials.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:05 am

Hi cassandra

Come, come now. Judge much? Being nice/tolerant is a test of one's worthiness of free will you know. If a mind is dull, withering sarcasm is hardly the best way to sharpen it is it?

Where do you find your joy cassandra?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:05 am

iamani wrote:Hi cassandra

Come, come now. Judge much? Being nice/tolerant is a test of one's worthiness of free will you know. If a mind is dull, withering sarcasm is hardly the best way to sharpen it is it?

Cheers!

Being nice/tolerant is a test of one's worthiness of free will you know
I do not necessarily agree with your definition of being nice/tolerant being a test.

Being nice and tolerant
I can and often do do. Just ask all those bastards I merely crippled instead of killing. They'll tell you. I also discriminate when and where to be nice and tolerant. It can't always be the right response.

Come, come now. Judge much?
I judge all the time - it's called exercising discrimination in one's life in order to best choose who to spend time with, listen to, talk to and so on. It is a universal truth that if you spend your time with unsuccessful people you will be unsuccessful yourself.
Sarcasm is a tool as well as a weapon. If your thinking is wrong then you won't think you're wrong so someone else has to to tell you. We all have our ways and one of mine is withering sarcasm. Some others are warm fuzzies, happy humorous ones, and some so fucking deep you can drown your whole consciousness in its subtle complexity then come up grinning like a mad drunken monkey high on electric bananas.

I find it in my friends, in my big old black tomcat, a fat smelly spliff with a hot cup of tea, in happy children's laughter, writing funny stuff, sitting in high places with the wind in my face, surfing the Tao, Persian love poetry, cooking good food for people, never-ending learning, being still useful to my children, my garden, feeding the seagulls on the esplanade, a 12 year old single malt, women in skirts and summer dresses.
Sarcasm is an endangered species of humour in the deadly rays of Political Correctness. Even while agreeing that life is emergent, that man is an emotional animal, the politically correct, cognitively dissonant want to force a standard response of niceness to every possible circumstance - and if you aint nice, well, they'll attack you.
Shit, so whatever happened to nice and tolerant suddenly?
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi cassandra

Wow! i feel like i've had my homework marked by the Pink Floyd's Wall teacher!

Nobody's attacking you cassandra. Well, i'm not. As regards dreadlock i'm sure you have both contributed fuel to that fire.

On reflection i suppose all i really wanted to ask was if there is any chance you can be prevailed upon to be nicer to the noobie's whatever level of intellect you perceive them to have? It would be nice to have more people posting freely here and you never know who is going to provide inspiration.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Wow! i feel like i've had my homework marked by the Pink Floyd's Wall teacher!

Nobody's attacking you cassandra. Well, i'm not. As regards dreadlock i'm sure you have both contributed fuel to that fire.

On reflection i suppose all i really wanted to ask was if there is any chance you can be prevailed upon to be nicer to the noobie's whatever level of intellect you perceive them to have? It would be nice to have more people posting freely here and you never know who is going to provide inspiration.

Cheers!

I'm not sure where you get the idea that I felt attacked. Can I not respond in my own way without being accused of over reacting to an attack that is not an attack? It reminds me of those cops who're trying to take control of a situation who tell me to calm down when I clearly am calm. It's a gambit - and it pisses me off. It's part of the training course to unbalance people and take control. I will not be unbalanced by false interpretations of my writing and statements that do not describe me or mine but say more about the author’s inability to comprehend simple sentences. You do this a lot, finding something that just is not there, and I have to come and correct you. It's getting to be a fucking bore. Please stop doing this.

Are you suggesting that my occasional sarcasm prevents more people from writing here? Come now, are you saying people are so weak?
The idea that someone, after all these barren years, will somehow come up with the solutions is really stretching it. There are no freeman solutions - surely fifty years of abject failure should have told you that?
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi cassandra

A simple re-reading of your own text might tell you why one might think you felt under attack:

"...and if you ain't nice they'll attack you!".

You seem to be accusing me of what it is you seem to be doing. i 've seen that tactic - it's one T.H.E.Y. have perfected and it is disturbing to see it in you.

Nobody mentioned over-reacting but you.

Nobody is telling you to calm down.

Nobody is trying to piss you off.

Nobody is falsely interpreting your writing.

Nobody is trying to unbalance you.

Nobody wants to bore you.

Has your intellect been overpowered by your emotion? Happens to the best of us. Just because you've lost hope is it then reasonable, just or useful to take it from others? It's just mean.

Do you not want new (or even former) members on the forum? Weak or strong the wise will think twice before entering a hostile environment and i thought wisdom was something we all seek.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:42 am

A simple re-reading of your own text might tell you why one might think you felt under attack:

"...and if you ain't nice they'll attack you!".

You seem to be accusing me of what it is you seem to be doing. i 've seen that tactic - it's one T.H.E.Y. have perfected and it is disturbing to see it in you.

Nobody mentioned over-reacting but you.

Nobody is telling you to calm down.

Nobody is trying to piss you off.

Nobody is falsely interpreting your writing.

Nobody is trying to unbalance you.

Nobody wants to bore you.

Has your intellect been overpowered by your emotion? Happens to the best of us. Just because you've lost hope is it then reasonable, just or useful to take it from others? It's just mean.

Do you not want new (or even former) members on the forum? Weak or strong the wise will think twice before entering a hostile environment and i thought wisdom was something we all seek.

Cheers!

What a load of dumbfuckery. This isn't cognitive dissonance - this is cognitive absence. No wonder Cassandra weighed you in for scrap. Fuck knows how he put up with you for so long. Got more patience with you than would have had. Are you deliberately stupid or is it that you just can't help it?
Still want to be my friend?
Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Return to Help Wanted