TAX RETURN

TAX RETURN

Postby mickstanley » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm

anybody know what the legal definition is
what are you contracting too
what rights are you giving

hi im mickstanley from get out of debt free
ive been battling tax for two years now learnt alot and like you i dont agree with the current taxation system
so it has been my quest to fight them using the rules THERES ALL OF THEM (maybe all the ones i know )anybody need any help ill let you know all i do
i didnt get any change out of taxman when i asked him this (no surprise there then) and to my surprise i couldnt find one on the web that pinned it down
any thoughts welcome

regards mickstanley
mickstanley

Re: TAX RETURN

Postby Nemesis » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi Mick!

How's things? We spoke on the phone some time ago.

If you could put a bit of a synopsis up about what's been going on in your life as regards the inland revenue, i'm sure it would be both very interesting and informative. Especially to people like me and thee, who are self-employed!

Best wishes, Jim - Nemesis.
DISCONNECT FROM THE CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT
Nemesis

Postby mickstanley » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

heres the synopsis
2000 buisness ran into trouble
vat were owed a little 3k ish they then blew company out of the water with fines and interest getting upto 32k in 18months
i explained to vat what was going on agreed to pay the 3 k in a month he stated he was going to fine me 33% per quarter oper quarter my reply you cant do that
his reply we are vat we can do what we want .from that moment on i thought theres no point talking to these people i went forward with fancy pants accountant and an iva

in 07 i had contact with tax now want 30 and vat wanting 50k
ignorance was my only option
late 09 i renewed my cscs card twenty mins after getting on the phone to them tax were on my back COINCIDENCE NOT
after a right load of hassle subject access request to and fro being ignored what infomation i have gathered is this
tax had knowledge of iva vat blew company out of water vat then dissapeared then tax took over
they had valued my house at 65k and i was in credit with tax 10k any body guess what was on the stat demand correct 75k
with a lot of help from people like yourselves im still in the game hmrc is shite is a very handy website with all its links
in essense what you are doing every year is showing both TPTB your infomation and they can easily analise your lifestyle AND SPENDING HABITS i had a wolf on board me boat that ate me when i stopped feeding it
the game continues
heard the one about how you can tell when a tax man is fibbing his gob is moving
mickstanley

Postby Nemesis » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Cheers for that Mick.

I've had various troubles with HMRC down the years, although for lesser amounts of money that they were demanding from you. Like yourself, i've educated myself as to how the whole sorry mess works (or doesn't!) so as to stay afloat and help others do the same.

'HMRC Is Shite' (http://hmrcisshite.blogspot.com/) looks interesting. Just gonna have a read now.

:grin:
Nemesis

Postby MrFrodo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 pm

You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Postby Nemesis » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 am

Nice links, MrFrodo.

The tax rebellion site have the right idea.

How very fucking dare those criminal, parasitic, murdering scum in government ask me to give them some of my wages to help advance their evil agenda.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, where next? Syria? Iran? It is everyone's moral duty to do all they can to undermine this kind of criminal behaviour.
Nemesis

Return to Income tax only