tax compliance check.

Re: tax compliance check.

Postby darrell4165 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:00 pm

thanks wannabfree.will digest that lot later when ive a touch more time.im a bit thick so need three or four attempts at learning.lol
darrell4165

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

are there any "interviews" with the taxman videos anyones aware of? it would be good to have some idea of what to expect if they do an inquisition which ive heard is a nightmare even for fully compliant sheeple. it doesnt even have to be a wake up call type vid but preferably covert and uk based.
Freeman Stephen

Postby darrell4165 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:17 am

personaly i wouldnt go to an interview with them.i do not recognise them as having power over me and so i will be stubborn to the end.any letters they write to me are getting binned.i dont go to church because i dont believe in god.same thing to me.
darrell4165

Postby darrell4165 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 pm

and today they write again.some of the stuff they talk about is very intimidating!! fines of £3000 and £60 and gosh it really does look like im a very naughty boy!they have given me a month now to comply.thought i might have been threatened with jail tbh.good point now i say it,is there room for me in jail nowadays??? is not paying tax a jail offence??never thought about it before.dont like the paper its written on so in the bin it goes.
darrell4165

Previous

Return to Income tax only