My trip to the local tax office.

My trip to the local tax office.

Postby an1mal » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Hey again,

I've just had me a nice trip to the tax office, the nice girl who presented herself to me was asked, "can you please tell me how much tax to date I have paid", nice enough reply, "yeah sure, you can request this over the phone via the head office, you can use ours" how nice hey.

Next question, which caused a bit of a stir but didn't get me anywhere with the nice girl, "Would you then please show me the lawful document that states a man is required by law to pay tax on his labour", the response "the legal documentation has to be requested by letter or telephone". "But I asked you for the lawful, can you present to me the lawful documentation" as you can imagine that the nice girl, now poor girl, was extremly confused and pointed to the internal phone. This is where it gets interesting.

Phone converstaion, after stating who I am to the tax office, I know, I actually used my given names, when asked for my surname I offered him my family name and things went a bit quiet. but here's the conversation to the best of my knowledge.

"Can you tell me if it is possible to have documented, and sent to me at the address you confirmed at the beggining of the conversation, all payments of tax made by me to the tax office". reply, "of course sir, they'll be sent out immediatly." He couldn't tell me over the phone for legal reasons, GOOD.
"Okay, thank you, I would also like to you ask you a question regarding the lawful standing of taxation of a human being on his labour, can you please read to me the lawful documentation over the phone so I can go about my day quite happy." silence....bit more silence,
then "certainly sir, I'll send you all the LEGAL documentation you require".
"I'm sorry sir, but I asked you for the lawful documentation, is it possible for you to send out the LAWFUL document", the next bit surprised me, for about 1/3 of a second." wait for it......

His reply "EVERYONE PAYS TAX, PAYE, YOU KNOW IT I KNOW IT, EVERYONE PAYS TAX" he could shout, fair play.

I was a little suprised but then I was expecting it, I didn't actually think they would get angry, but hey if someones angry then somethings being exposed, yes?

So, after a few seconds of calming the man down and politely pointing out that I had never met the man, i didn't intend to upset him in any way, that he was only doing his job and I was only asking a question, and that in other circumstances I would be the man sitting next to him at a bar, buying him a pint. Things then went a little quiet again.

Last note "Mr Jones" yeah MR hehehe, quite calmly at this point I might ad, "I will send you what I can, you can make an appointment to speak with a tax officer". I replied, "no need, once you send me the LAWFUL document, don't send me legal because you would be sending me incorrect information, then I will have no further need to speak to the Tax officer and I will continue on with my life".

Okey Dokey, I lie in wait and continue with NOUCOR.

People are scared of me asking questions, the nice girl turned poor girl stopped me on the way out with a look on her face that could have split my heart in two. She said "When you've done this will you come and tell me, please". Poor girl becomes learned girl. If I help her today then I'm doing the right thing.

Tomorrow who knows hey. What a world we live in.
Beautiful and JUST it will be.

Gary.

The best thing about learning is LEARNING itself
an1mal

Re: My trip to the local tax office.

Postby jonboy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm

"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

have you appealed? they obviously say they cant show you the lawful document that you ask for.
kevin

Postby Highspirit » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 am

YAY, oh this is brilliant, you good people are breaking barriers for others to learn and follow. You are pioneers in creating a Free world by your honest and persistent actions. A big thank you from me for everything you are doing and I know that in the future it is people like you and me that can feel proud of the work we are doing today for the children of tomorrow.

WELL DONE!!!! PLEASE KEEP IT UP :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 am

Highspirit wrote:YAY, oh this is brilliant, you good people are breaking barriers for others to learn and follow. You are pioneers in creating a Free world by your honest and persistent actions. A big thank you from me for everything you are doing and I know that in the future it is people like you and me that can feel proud of the work we are doing today for the children of tomorrow.

WELL DONE!!!! PLEASE KEEP IT UP :-)

Ditto - why change what is perfect :saint:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Return to Income tax only