Page 1 of 1

Income payments agreement under Section 310a Insolvency Act

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:51 pm
by thx1138
Could anyone please advise me what to do.

I was made bankrupt by the Inland Revenue in February this year. I was totally unaware of the TPUC or any of the Lawfull Rebellion information so I danced to their tune.

I have received an agreement to sign today saying I should pay the £196 per month for 36 months.

As I have contracted with them, am I now obliged to pay this or are there other options open to me?

Thanking you all in anticipation.