Reply from HMRC

Reply from HMRC

Postby wayland » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 am

Hi peeps got this reply from HMRC in response to my letter
about treason etc,
The line i find odd is "The obligation to pay taxes is a general one, which has no specific conscientious implications"

What do you all think they mean by this?

love to all

wayland

ooops didnt upload hang on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Re: Reply from HMRC

Postby consumerpada » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 pm

What a typically non informative letter.

It's just trying to say regardless of any moral or conciencious objection, one must pay tax.

I beg to differ.
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby nameless » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:44 pm

I was under the impression that income tax was a temporary tax introduced to finance a war that threatened Britain. After the war was over, the income tax act was never repealed. (I think it was the Napoleonic war). No doubt it was the banksters who financed this war as they have financed all recent wars, and the income tax was to pay the interest.
nameless

Postby huntingross » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 pm

My conscientious notice to the HMRC times out on the 24th July....I expect to get a similar reply I guess.

The sooner we get this Court of Common Law started up the more sense we'll make of this.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby wayland » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:40 pm

nameless wrote:I was under the impression that income tax was a temporary tax introduced to finance a war that threatened Britain. After the war was over, the income tax act was never repealed. (I think it was the Napoleonic war). No doubt it was the banksters who financed this war as they have financed all recent wars, and the income tax was to pay the interest.

It was meant to be temp and longest it was repealed was forty years, william pitt said he would use income tax for wars but thought it repugnant to the morals
of a nation.

We just need to keep at them, i feel they will make mistakes :grin:

wayland
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby zone » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Regard the letter as an offer of the contractual terms between you and HMRC. As such, write back to them with a notice of conditional acceptance accepting each statement made by them upon proof of claim. Would be much stronger if you send an affidavit. Specify how long they have to respond and what will happen if they don't.

At the moment they have made statements...anyone can do this...

Where is the evidence?
zone

Postby matnukem » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:47 am

i know this is a late replaye but the people we are writhing to are mind less robotsm who get told we have got another letter from a nutter send this to them they wont make a mistak sadly as they send out standard shit replys to us we need to try and send it to a human inside and get replys from them can we not look up a register of employs who just work there and what there job role is? after all it is a a govenment company and we do have the ifomation act on our
side these days, if we can contact a human inside high up there food chain my be he / she will make a mistake for us to use on them.
matnukem

Return to Income tax only