Repay Income Tax - Illegal to date

Re: Repay Income Tax - Illegal to date

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:22 pm

huntingross wrote:It seems I may have made a bit of an arse with this and HMRC aren't the target.....so I shall abandon this claim....I don't believe it can be salvaged.

Bummer. Keep fighting the good fight, though. Your actions and words are inspirational :clap:

It will only take one success by one human being with a claim such as this and the flood gates will well and truly burst. Proof of the illegality of taxation, redemption of live birth trust, enforcement of copyright name trademark claim, I don't know what the trigger will be but soon someone will set a MASSIVELY SIGNIFICANT PRECEDENT. For all the hard work you have done and shared freely it deserves to be you.

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby huntingross » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Thanks Jim

They should have stopped collecting the taxes in a just world, but my claim against them would probably bounce back at me when I issue the lien.

However they have issued me a statement for about £3.....to my STRAWMAN from when I was self employed....this is the first time they have written to me since I started this in March....and they already have my User Agreement, so I shall start again....re-issue the illegal war with a £3m infringement notice.

Game on.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Oh it is ON!!!

You're like a dog with a bone. I love it.

BTW I'm originally from Dunfermline and I lived in Edinburgh for 10 years before I moved to Manchester so I ken the toon like :grin:
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby matnukem » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 am

Hi hg when ever i look up any thing on here you are sending off lovly notice to companys we have spoke befor about other things but not tax. i have a relitive who is married to a tax investergater ( poor her ) i asked him how dose he fill in chassing people for some thing that dose not exsist and has no value and upsets people and ruins lives he said they should pay the queens tax and stop dodging the systrem. so i asked him why dont he and other work colliges chasses and close down a company who is bankedruped and is not ment to be trading HE said if he found out about such a company he whould do what he can with in hes power with hes co workers to get the company HE asked who it was and when i explaind it the uk corrperation oh and hm revenue the people YOU work for he did not say much he said how do you know that and changed the subject even the staff know they working for an company who is doing bad bussnes but there so greedy any way sorry to go on but i had to say this. after my chat with him and he knows all this it o'ssed me off so much i am now going to help in any way i can to stopp paying my paye.

matthew of the abbott family
matnukem

Previous

Return to Income tax only